Mother Jones full of rapists and child molesters...

So is the christian church

Every few days I hear about some priest fucking a child.
Catholics represent Catholics and only Catholics, Christianity has nothing to do with it… Dumbass

Since their church has hidden thousands of priests who have raped hundreds of thousands of children, its pretty sick that you make excuses for them.

i dont, pedophiles should be killed so they can get to hell sooner

and the white house is full of them too....look at trumps pic with his daughter when she was young
yyFRffA.png

maxresdefault.jpg

look at her hard nipples when daddy is touching her
12122-ua5k61.jpg

It's what most have always known, most of the so-called 'progressives' are merely trying to hide the fact they're mostly neurotic sexual fetishists and pedos, not big giant Social Justice Warriors. these stories are becoming more and more common. The support for the 'Gay Rights' hoax makes it obvious, they're extremely Pedo-Friendly, which accounts for their massive 'support' from other assorted mentally ill deviants; if they can sell homosexual fetishism as 'normal' they can sell anything else as well; it's just a matter of targeting children and 'desensitizing' them into 'acceptance', no different than the indoctrination techniques used by Commies and Nazis to desensitize populations into accepting mass murders and Gulags as ' beneficial'.

People really should read Gramsci's work on how to 'transform' cultures and destroying them from within; Alinsky's 'Rules For Radicals' is merely 'Gramsci For Dummies', targeted at pseudo-intellectual stoners so they wouldn't have to struggle with things like literacy and developing critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
Mother Jones used to do some pretty good investigative reporting, and every once in a while a freelancer still gets published by them, but they change editors and staff too frequently, pandering to fashion and drug addled lunacy.

I wonder if Chrissy Matthews will keep having 'Cornhole' on his 'Hate Trump' show?

Forum List

Back