Mother Nature is Tearing Down trump's Big Beautiful Wall

Conservatives are infamous for their hypocrisy.

They waste money and resources on things unnecessary and ineffective – such as Trump’s ‘wall’ of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

They are the most fiscally irresponsible party. Their economic policy is a disaster. Their foreign policy is a disaster. Their social polices are a disaster.

And they never take any responsibility for what they do or say.

I can't find any pics but there's a guy on Twitter showing that beautiful big wall got flattened by a storm.
Much like trump when he got flattened by a Democrat storm.
ce47gz1o7yi71.jpg

Who's the dumbass, aside from the OP, that doesn't realize this is not a picture of the wall that Trump built. This section was built prior to Trump's presidency. This picture represents the Biden administration not securing and maintaining the borders and letting Covid infested illegals in.

I can't find any pics but there's a guy on Twitter showing that beautiful big wall got flattened by a storm.
Fitting that the wind blew it over...into Mexico. Drumpf was a fat bag of hot air too. Not only did Mexico not pay for the wall, they got it for free.

Last edited:
Here is a story with the pic you could not find. It is not the first time, just the most recent.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Post Number: 20,980

It must of really bothered you when your beloved Hag Hillary got dumped.
When is the Orange Blob going to introduce us to his 5 yr. old friend that he consults with on foreign policy? The one he talked about last night in one of his deranged rants.

When is the Orange Blob going to introduce us to his 5 yr. old friend that he consults with on foreign policy? The one he talked about last night in one of his deranged rants.
Was that the same night he was booed at his rally in Cullman, for saying people should get vaccinated?

Forum List

Back