Mother Nature is Tearing Down trump's Big Beautiful Wall

Who's the dumbass, aside from the OP, that doesn't realize this is not a picture of the wall that Trump built. This section was built prior to Trump's presidency. This picture represents the Biden administration not securing and maintaining the borders and letting Covid infested illegals in.
No, that looks like Trump's quality of product.

When is the Orange Blob going to introduce us to his 5 yr. old friend that he consults with on foreign policy? The one he talked about last night in one of his deranged rants.

Why are you asking me princess? Ask your POTUS Trump duh!

None, shitstain - we're going to use your tax dollars to house and feed them.

And just wait until the Afghans get here!
JsmwJzO.gif

That makes me so glad for cash deals and optimizing my taxes to minimize my obligation.Nosane?

This is what happens when all environmental laws and basic science is ignore to waste money on a political prop.

Mother Nature usually has the last word when stupid humans ignore basic science.

thats a shame.

.....at least Mr Trump was trying to help America and spent that $$$$ here---instead of racist Obama wasting $$$$ by giving it to people that HATE America-the Palestinian terrorists [ of course, the Obamas do hate America -linked many times before ]

So you support doing something, no matter what, and no matter how expensive, instead of doing something smart. Desperation instead of intelligence. Got it.

..you'd have to be an idiot to want open borders

again, if you really wanted to end undocumented immigration, you go after the white people who hire them.

We won't. The laws don't really apply to the rich in this country.

.....at least Mr Trump was trying to help America and spent that $$$$ here---instead of racist Obama wasting $$$$ by giving it to people that HATE America-the Palestinian terrorists [ of course, the Obamas do hate America -linked many times before ]

Yes, we should just keep the Palestinians hostile to us. Forever Wars are fun! As long as some other poor schlub is fighting them.

JoeB131 so you are FOR open borders = IDIOCY
and stop the total bullshit about WHITE employers ---that's totally ridiculous.....you post a lot of ridiculous crap

Oh yeah it's Mother Nature alright,.. along with all of nature's hyenas and their alpha female Kamala.

Forum List

Back