Mother of Texas school shooting victim: Meeting President Trump was like "talking to a toddler"

Everyone knows he is a very needy child who takes credit for EVERYTHING and accepts blame for NOTHING.

Toddler.....
You’re like these dumbasses that childproof their homes thinking it will make it safer for their kids. Except for you control freaks you want to ruin it for everybody all because of your own lack of common sense...

I think this is a slap in the face to toddlers everywhere.
They`re not a group that takes offense lightly. I wouldn`t want to piss them off.
People are getting shot by toddlers on a weekly basis this year

Yes.....toddlers who live in homes where the mother has shacked up with her baby daddy, a gang banger who has an illegal gun.....a gang banger who should be in jail, but is out of jail because of democrats like you who keep letting them back out....
A gang banger who likely wouldn`t have been in jail to begin with if he hadn`t had a gun. You`ve done a study on toddler shootings?
Toddler playing with gun accidentally shoots and kills sleeping father - NY Daily News
Florida toddler fatally shoots himself with father's gun while parents load car
Idaho toddler shoots and kills his mother inside Walmart
This kid`s father is a gang banger?
toddler killed in national park with dad's gun - Bing video
You fucking moron, more frivolous gun laws will stop criminals and their criminal behavior? Have you always been stupid in the head?

They`re not a group that takes offense lightly. I wouldn`t want to piss them off.

Yes.....toddlers who live in homes where the mother has shacked up with her baby daddy, a gang banger who has an illegal gun.....a gang banger who should be in jail, but is out of jail because of democrats like you who keep letting them back out....
A gang banger who likely wouldn`t have been in jail to begin with if he hadn`t had a gun. You`ve done a study on toddler shootings?
Toddler playing with gun accidentally shoots and kills sleeping father - NY Daily News
Florida toddler fatally shoots himself with father's gun while parents load car
Idaho toddler shoots and kills his mother inside Walmart
This kid`s father is a gang banger?
toddler killed in national park with dad's gun - Bing video

You doofus....
From your first link......they don't tell the status of the father, wether he has a criminal history, and at the time of the story they couldn't say who actually owned the gun...so, likely, he is a criminal with an illegal gun...

The St. Louis Police Department is also trying to determine who the gun belonged to
With over 300 million guns in this country what fucking difference does it make who the gun belonged to? Anyone who wants one can get one.
Lol
First of all there more likely 400+ million legally owned firearms in this country.
The percentages of those being used in violent crime are so tiny it makes no difference.
Who Are you to say who owns and doesn’t own a firearm? You have no credibility on the subject so shut the fuck up...

Your response is to put on your sheet and hood. Whatever child...

You have been shown to be an idiot who doesn't do research into the issue...so like a typical left wing asshat you throw our "Racist" in order to cover you stupidity...bravo....you checked all the boxes in arguing with a left wing asshat...
YOUR first response to a post about toddler`s shooting people was to call the kids children of gangbangers. That`s not racist?
Shit happens… And that is not racist you dumb motherfucker

Obama was wrong when he said our Pa. rednecks cling to guns and religion. He should have substituted race for religion. They have as much religion as president whore monger.
Lol
Obama is a shit stain and has no credibility on the matter… So shut the fuck up

Obama was wrong when he said our Pa. rednecks cling to guns and religion. He should have substituted race for religion. They have as much religion as president whore monger.
Clinton?
Clinton had consensual sex in the Whitehouse for Free. Trump bought a whore for $130,000 while his wife was president. I`m not defending Clinton but he never mocked a handicapped man or spit on our POWs. See the difference? Stevie Wonder could.
Clinton is a sex trafficker… End of story

It's a bitch cons, isn't it, to hear the truth about your dear leader over and over from numerous sources.

It's always amusing to hear the howls from "D" Ward at the DNC.

upload_2018-6-2_11-17-57.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-2_11-17-31.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-2_11-17-31.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 29
It has to have been a horrible thing for the parent to lose a child and see our government will do nothing to stop these shootings from happening. Only the USA has a mass shooting problem and we all know why, but the government will do nothing.

Yes, it's a horrible thing, but has nothing to do with my guns.
We are the only country in the world with this problem. Your statement shows you know what the problem is, you just hug your guns while children die. A sad state we are in.
Firearm ownership is a personal thing none of your fucking business... weasel boy
Seems like a religious commitment when you say it like that.
Na, Religion is man-made firearm ownership is a God given right....
Ah, so you are an NRA cultist then.

In my view from her position she can say whatever she wants and we should simply let her have her day whether it offends the country or not.

Clinton?
Clinton had consensual sex in the Whitehouse for Free. Trump bought a whore for $130,000 while his wife was president. I`m not defending Clinton but he never mocked a handicapped man or spit on our POWs. See the difference? Stevie Wonder could.
The things you don’t know is amazing

Yes, it's a horrible thing, but has nothing to do with my guns.
We are the only country in the world with this problem. Your statement shows you know what the problem is, you just hug your guns while children die. A sad state we are in.
Firearm ownership is a personal thing none of your fucking business... weasel boy
What if he is? So?

Only the snowflakes would be upset by what she said. Perfectly acceptable. Earned the right.

What if he is? So?
My, you got awfully defensive all of the sudden. Are you one as well?

Parent of Texas shooting victim: Trump kept mentioning arming teachers

isn't the definition of childish behavior taking a meeting with the president of a country and then slamming him to the press?

They always blame others of what they do themselves.

I can assure you that only this mother acted childish in the meeting.
I hope she doesn’t let her die in vein and she actually wants to save future children by discussing solutions. Not gun confiscation. So stupid

What if he is? So?
What if I am? What’s your issue? Come on man speak up let’s hear your rant

What if he is? So?
What if I am? What’s your issue? Come on man speak up let’s hear your rant
What rant is that?

Forum List

Back