Mother of Texas school shooting victim: Meeting President Trump was like "talking to a toddler"

Parent of Texas shooting victim: Trump kept mentioning arming teachers

isn't the definition of childish behavior taking a meeting with the president of a country and then slamming him to the press?

I have low opinion of Trump myself. Still, I also had parents that taught me to be respectful of authority. Apparently this women's parents, failed her.
Trump doesn't deserve respect. One has to be careful about who they give respect to.
Then she should try to bash him in a way that makes sense. Bashing him for asking about details of her idea is kind of stupid and makes her seem like the vapid сunt in that exchange, like she wants to "do something" but is too stupid to actually take the next step and come up with even a vague idea or general direction of how to do it.

We are the only country in the world with this problem. Your statement shows you know what the problem is, you just hug your guns while children die. A sad state we are in.
Firearm ownership is a personal thing none of your fucking business... weasel boy
Seems like a religious commitment when you say it like that.
Na, Religion is man-made firearm ownership is a God given right....
Ah, so you are an NRA cultist then.
The NRA is not near pro-gun enough... this country needs to be better armed.
You are dangerously insane. I wonder is there a way for the mods to recommend a welfare check to your local authorities?

Firearm ownership is a personal thing none of your fucking business... weasel boy
You are dangerously insane. I wonder is there a way for the mods to recommend a welfare check to your local authorities?
:abgg2q.jpg:
I sell firearms to the local sheriffs department... have for years.

Like I said, this country needs to be better armed

Like I said, you are dangerously insane. What's your local sheriff's name? I think I need to give him a call.

Like I said, you are dangerously insane. What's your local sheriff's name? I think I
need to give him a call.
Harding county Sheriff
Wyatt Sabo

So...you profit well off these mass shootings, don't you?

Round and round we go. Still cannot comprehend why some people do not understand that trying to ban certain guns will not make people safer. How many times do you have to say it, laws only affect the law abiding. If someone has their heart set on criminal behavior, they will find a way to do it.

You can ban all of the semi and fully automatic weapons you want. The fact is, they still exist, and people will find a way to get their hands on them. Even if they can't, they will find other ways to carry out their heinous acts. All of these gun free zones are just open invitations to all of these criminals.

We all know what this leads to. If you successfully get the ar15 banned, it doesn't stop there, you'll just move on to the next weapon of choice, until the point comes when they just start doing blanket bans on classes of firearms.

At the end of the day, unless you can ban those guns AND find a way to get the off the street, it will have no impact on the crime rate committed by them.

Forum List

Back