Mother of Texas school shooting victim: Meeting President Trump was like "talking to a toddler"

Na, Religion is man-made firearm ownership is a God given right....
Ah, so you are an NRA cultist then.
What if he is? So?
My, you got awfully defensive all of the sudden. Are you one as well?
What if I am? What’s your issue? Come on man speak up let’s hear your rant
What rant is that?
Whatever problems you got with the NRA. Come on let it out.

Oh no someone criticized something in this country....that's unpatriotic....omg omg omg.

Ah, so you are an NRA cultist then.
What if he is? So?
What rant is that?
Lol, you are really triggered over this.

Relax kid, I ain't in a ranting mood today.

What if he is? So?
What rant is that?

Sure you are. No other reason for your question. :auiqs.jpg:

What rant is that?

You dudes are all irrationally motivational

What rant is that?

Calm down. Like I said, I ain't in a ranting mood today.

"Brain357, post: 20051938, member: 43262"Tipsycatlover, post: 20051935, member: 59451""Brain357, post: 20051886, member: 43262"]It has to have been a horrible thing for the parent to lose a child and see our government will do nothing to stop these shootings from happening. Only the USA has a mass shooting problem and we all know why, but the government will do nothing.
It must be horrible to live in England and have your child hacked to death knowing that no one will stop the murders.
You understand their homicide rate is about 1/4 of ours right? They are much safer there.

Yea ,they just throw acid in peoples faces, or stick you with a knife, but are much safer over there. :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:
nintchdbpict000186072312.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What rant is that?

Calm down. Like I said, I ain't in a ranting mood today.
No point in your question then! What a waste

"Brain357, post: 20051938, member: 43262"Tipsycatlover, post: 20051935, member: 59451""Brain357, post: 20051886, member: 43262"]It has to have been a horrible thing for the parent to lose a child and see our government will do nothing to stop these shootings from happening. Only the USA has a mass shooting problem and we all know why, but the government will do nothing.
It must be horrible to live in England and have your child hacked to death knowing that no one will stop the murders.
You understand their homicide rate is about 1/4 of ours right? They are much safer there.

Yea ,they just throw acid in peoples faces, or stick you with a knife, but are much safer over there. :290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:View attachment 196358
[/QUOTE]
So you think government can stop shootings. How?

My little sister spoke far better English than Trump does now when she was 3 years old. So I can definitely believe it.

My little sister spoke far better English than Trump does now when she was 3 years old. So I can definitely believe it.
But she can’t beat twenty other politicians cause then you’re saying they’re all even more stupid! Right? Clinton would have been worse. LOL

But she can’t beat twenty other politicians cause then you’re saying they’re all even more stupid! Right? Clinton would have been worse. LOL

Trump was easily the dumbest person on that stage at all times, certainly in terms of English skills and likely in terms of mathematical skill as well. HOWEVER, he has a certain cunning that, when coupled with his shamelessness, gave him an edge. He has a different kind of "intelligence", which I've never denied.

Ok 10 grand bonus for those teachers who undergo training and willingly carry. Find the fault in this.

Ok 10 grand bonus for those teachers who undergo training and willingly carry. Find the fault in this.

"Careless teacher has gun stolen"

"Careless teacher accidentally shoots student, thinking he had a gun"

I could keep going for a while with the headlines, but I'm sure you get the idea.

Only the snowflakes would be upset by what she said. Perfectly acceptable. Earned the right.
So it’s okay if her message about Trump overshadows the other parent’s viewpoints? I find the media is just trying to keep things stirred up.

Was she wearing her pussy hat when she said that?
No. She was wearing her grief after just having her child murdered. I'm just trying to imagine for a second the kind of bottom feeder that would slam a woman like that in defense of Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back