Mother tears her son's genitals

a mother? this creature is called mother?
she could have killed him

That is some sick bitch, especially since she thought superglue would fix the problem.

May that woman get everything that she deserves and I mean everything. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and her boy always!!!

Holly

Hey, she was just doing a Hillary costume rehearsal....y'know, Halloween IS just around the corner.

From the article:

She cleaned the wound with alcohol and tried to fix the cut on the scrotum with super glue until it stopped bleeding. She then stuffed the boy's underwear with paper towels and told him to go to bed, according to documents. She did not seek medical attention for the boy.

When the boy's father returned home to their home at Fort Sam Houston Joint Military Base, he found his son crying, according to documents. He took his son to San Antonio Military Medical Center where the child was taken into surgery to repair the damage.

Jesus! God!

To me, if she is given the ability to feel the sunlight on her face again, she should be stripped of her reproductive system, her right to adopt, as well as her right to be around any children on this planet at all period! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and that boy always!!!

Holly

Liberal mother of the year?
Violent hate towards males? Check.
Not taking responsibility for her actions? Check.

A long long time in jail.

Libs will see her free in a matter of months!

^you don't understand the outcry?

You fool.

you idiot, grow some sarcasm comprehension.

you are the one who would use superglue as well - as you are as stupid as she is

uhh - I couldn't make any sense out of your inchoate post either.
Not that that's anything new...

Last edited:
^you don't understand the outcry?

You fool.

you idiot, grow some sarcasm comprehension.

you are the one who would use superglue as well - as you are as stupid as she is

uhh - I couldn't make any sense out of your inchoate post either.
Not that that's anything new...

no, nothing is new of you two being idiots - what else to expect from the leftards?

Forum List

Back