Mothers of Thugs...How Democrats Lost the Election

Are you telling me Putin beat Hillary Clinton and the Democrat machine?
Putin beat George Soros and Haim Saban?
Putin beat Mike Bloomberg and Goldman Sachs?
Putin beat the One Percent?
Putin beat the New York Times, Washington Post, and USA Today?
Putin beat NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox and the Wall Street Journal?
He beat Robert DeNiro, Barbara Streisand and George Clooney?
He beat the mobs of BlackLivesMatters, La Raza mobs, and mobs of Snowflakes?
Putin beat Hollywood, K Street, Madison Ave, and Wall St combined and he is why Donald Trump is assuming the role of Commander in Chief?
<sniff>
God, I love that man.
No, he beat the dupes into line with bs e-mails.
You mean like this one? I'm not sure what you mean by "bs". Do you mean that Putin wrote this email and it was neither sent, written, nor received by the persons indicated? Trying to understand where you are coming from.

Subject: Re: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:05:08 -0500
To: Karen Finney <[email protected]>

Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015, Karen Finney <[email protected]> wrote:
Damn

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 2, 2015 at 9:17:26 PM EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name

MSNBC_Headshot_normal.jpg
Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes)
12/2/15, 9:16 PM
NBC News now reporting a US citizen named Sayeed Farouk believed to be one of the people involved in the shooting.

Download the Twitter app

Sent from my iPhone
I mean it's nothing, but our media went on and on about nothing for over a year. And stolen nothing at that.

Yo Franco..........been curiously absent around here s0n!!! Is the bumpy cucumber THAT big? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:
Factually wrong as always...you dupes are so entertaining- like your "news"...

But winning!!!:2up:. In 2016, the DUMS are irrelevant. Been heading there for some time now after now 3 consecutive congressional blowouts!!!

>>>?where is my Charlie Sheen ePiC wInNiNg vid?<<

No, he beat the dupes into line with bs e-mails.
You mean like this one? I'm not sure what you mean by "bs". Do you mean that Putin wrote this email and it was neither sent, written, nor received by the persons indicated? Trying to understand where you are coming from.

Subject: Re: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 22:05:08 -0500
To: Karen Finney <[email protected]>

Better if a guy named Sayeed Farouk was reporting that a guy named Christopher Hayes was the shooter.

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015, Karen Finney <[email protected]> wrote:
Damn

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: December 2, 2015 at 9:17:26 PM EST
To: [email protected]
Subject: Tweet | NBC reports a shooter's name

MSNBC_Headshot_normal.jpg
Christopher Hayes (@chrislhayes)
12/2/15, 9:16 PM
NBC News now reporting a US citizen named Sayeed Farouk believed to be one of the people involved in the shooting.

Download the Twitter app

Sent from my iPhone
I mean it's nothing, but our media went on and on about nothing for over a year. And stolen nothing at that.

Yo Franco..........been curiously absent around here s0n!!! Is the bumpy cucumber THAT big? :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::rock:
Factually wrong as always...you dupes are so entertaining- like your "news"...

But winning!!!:2up:. In 2016, the DUMS are irrelevant. Been heading there for some time now after now 3 consecutive congressional blowouts!!!

>>>?where is my Charlie Sheen ePiC wInNiNg vid?<<
Winning? More like duped by the NYC con man lol...Go Trump Party!

The DUMS in 2016 are the party of cow farts and tranny bathrooms.

I like our chances moving forward!!:fu:
Actually, the party of higher taxes for the rich ONLY and investment and help for the middle class and the country, hater dupe. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich and giveaways to Wall St and the real estate industry....Otherwise, I hope he's a gd genius. Like W. Arghhhh.....

Actually, it was your hero Putin and his stolen e-mails. Great job!

Yeah, what an evil fucker, exposing the truth. God forbid the voters are able to make a more informed decision than our exalted leaders intended.
Because staffers BSing means something....

Actually, yes, clearly a number of those emails meant something to quite a few voters. I'm sorry if that doesn't line up with your nothing to see here opinion, but reality has an asshole habit of existing with zero consideration of any of our opinions.

You hear that, reality? You're insensitive, and hereby banished from my safe space!

Democrats lost primarily cause of Pelosi and the sheer stupidity of Hillary Clinton who just had to bark like a dog at most of her rallies.

Forum List

Back