Move back to Mexico ? HAHAHAHA

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
PHOENIX — Susan Smiley Schramm’s quiet Friday morning was interrupted by what she called a hateful and xenophobic letter found in the family’s mailbox. When Smiley Schramm checked her mail that morning, she found an unsigned, handwritten letter claiming to be from a neighbor. It read, "Why if you love Mexico so much to hang their flag, you live here in USA? Why don’t you move back to Mexico, since you are missing it! If you don’t love USA, leave it!" the note stated. "We in the neighborhood would give you a one-way ticket to Mexico!” Smiley Schramm, 57, said she believes the note was written in response to a gay pride flag that hangs on her porch. At the center of the rainbow flag is the Mexico coat of arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my Response to that

1. I'm White, and proud of my heritage.
2. Nobody is moving anywhere, the USA is going to shut the fuck up and change starting this November.
3. We do love the USA, You're the one who hates it, since you hate its people.
4. Donald Trump has me ----- < this close to fully advocating for open borders.

As a matter of fact, I think I will write a letter to Hillary Clinton, advocating for open borders.
My dad is working on her campaign in this state, and I think I'm going to have a talk with him about the existence of a desire among people, for open borders...
And ask him to ask Hillary Clinton to support open borders with Mexico.

The fact of the matter is, is that Millennials and Generation Y is far too big of a Generation to be fucking shoved around.
We will get what we want.
We elected Obama.. twice.
And we will have Clinton, the first woman president.

We now have millions more in number in this election.
We're ready to take on this fucking monster.
Big league.

Last edited:
"We in the neighborhood would give you a one-way ticket to Mexico!”

Translation:

"I need to speak for an imaginary crowd, because I'm too much of a weenie to talk shit on my own."

Forum List

Back