Move Over National Felons league, We Now Have a League for Patriotic Americans; XFL

Only alternatives to the NFL that worked

AFL
All America Football Conference
USFL

The rest sucked

Yeah, it might take a little time to build an audience, a fan base and a fantasy football industry, but the XFL is here to stay methinks.

Report: XFL Sold More Tickets Before Kickoff than AAF Did in Its Entire Season

You're not going to like it either, it's too many black men playing.

gettyimages-729682.jpg

Are you saying all black men are felons?

Yeah, it might take a little time to build an audience, a fan base and a fantasy football industry, but the XFL is here to stay methinks.

Do you know if high school grads are eligible to play in the EFL? If so, perhaps it will become a Development league for the NFL.

Can the XFL give players a new path to the NFL?

"In order for player to be eligible for the NFL, they must be at least three years removed from high school.

"With other professional sports not having the same requirements for players once they graduate high school, the NFL has struck a deal with the NCAA to keep players in college longer.

"But the XFL has no such deal.

"Will other players desire to turn pro at a reduced cost rather than finish out their college eligibility?"

Do you know if high school grads are eligible to play in the EFL? If so, perhaps it will become a Development league for the NFL.

Can the XFL give players a new path to the NFL?

"In order for player to be eligible for the NFL, they must be at least three years removed from high school.

"With other professional sports not having the same requirements for players once they graduate high school, the NFL has struck a deal with the NCAA to keep players in college longer.

"But the XFL has no such deal.

"Will other players desire to turn pro at a reduced cost rather than finish out their college eligibility?"
Might be a good role for the XFL

Might be a good role for the XFL
With so many elite high school football players going to college solely as a stepping stone to the NFL, it makes sense to me to give them another option. If they could compete in five or six professional games during the spring of their senior year instead of taking up space at major universities, it might be a win-win situation for everyone. I'm one of the last people in this country to have ever had to worry about playing in the NFL, but if I had the ability I would have wanted to get into the league at 18 and get out by 25.

The only difference is few 18 year olds are physically advanced enough to survive the NFL

But I like the idea where those who don’t want college or want to get paid can play a few years of XFL

Forum List

Back