Mr Biden reverses President Trump rule allowing more powerful shower heads...How many ways can Mr Biden make our lives worse?

Mr Biden needs to be impeached and President Trump restored

Every law made in the name of environmental policy is about lowering our standard of living. NYC just passed a law banning new natural gas stove hookups for new construction. Electric and induction stovetops are inferior to electric ones.

Nothing impeachable about that, by any stretch of the imagination. I will say, I wish the Federal Government would leave my shower head and commode alone. I don't live in a part of the country with water shortage or power generation problem. We have water problems, but we just keep paying to raise our bridges to get over the problems instead of being allowed to fix the problem as we establish wetlands that 60-70 years ago were farmer's pastures and crop lands.

Well liberals are so dumb they literally think water is a scarce resource on Earth.

Mr Biden reverses President Trump rule allowing more powerful shower heads...​

I own my house. Joe Biden has no say in how I shower. I have an open pipe just coming out the wall with no shower head at all and I just waste gallon after gallon of water letting maybe 10% of it splash on me while the rest just runs down the drain for nothing.

NYC just passed a law banning new natural gas stove hookups for new construction. Electric and induction stovetops are inferior to electric ones.

I think you meant to say that electric and induction stove tops are inferior to GAS ones, Marty, and you are right. Not only do all pro chefs cook with gas because convective heat is far superior to radiated heat, but gas is also cheaper to operate and much more reliable.

All EO's should be immediately over turned. If you can't get something passed through Congress it shouldn't be done.

Man your going from the outhouse to shitting in the woods..We would be better off with Mickey Mouse or Goofy in the White House...Dementia Joe or Alligator Mouth both are equally as bad. Biden is doing all this
just to piss off the Trumpeteers....And the bad part about it he's getting under your skin so he is winning the battle.

You know its come down to just pure damn knit picking...It's a sad day in the history of the US when we make a stupid ass debate about shower heads front and center...This country has a lot more
serious issues than a fucking shower head squabble! For christ sakes the vampires in Washington need to crawl back in their crypts till the Sun goes down!

Nothing impeachable about that, by any stretch of the imagination. I will say, I wish the Federal Government would leave my shower head and commode alone. I don't live in a part of the country with water shortage or power generation problem. We have water problems, but we just keep paying to raise our bridges to get over the problems instead of being allowed to fix the problem as we establish wetlands that 60-70 years ago were farmer's pastures and crop lands.
There are no water problems. What here is is the movement of the water to areas that need it and the cleaning up of other water areas. It is not difficult if the resources are made available and the proper infrastructure built for it. The elitists do not want that along with the crazed environmentalists who are to extremists.

There are no water problems. What here is is the movement of the water to areas that need it and the cleaning up of other water areas. It is not difficult if the resources are made available and the proper infrastructure built for it. The elitists do not want that along with the crazed environmentalists who are to extremists.
More than that. Some area have used their existing surface replenishable supplies and aquifers faster than nature can fill them back up, to irrigate deserts to productivity and keep towns viable. I just don't live in that type area. So we don't have that problem, and you certainly aren't going to be piping water from the Tennessee/Mississippi River Valleys to California, we should not be under the same federal mandates.

Last edited:
Modern liberals are joyless scolds

That's it
They are only happy if they can throw millions at social programs to benefit the illegals. Oh wait! Thats us the US citizen! We are the illegals! We have been screwed!

More than that. Some area have used their existing surface replenishable supplies and aquifers faster the nature can fill them back up, to irrigate deserts to productivity and keep towns viable. I just don't live in that type area. So we don't have that problem and you certainly aren't going to be piping water from the Tennessee/Mississippi River Valleys to California, we should not be under the same federal mandates.
Building pipes with waters can alleviate a lot. With man made lakes and more.

Forum List

Back