Mr & Mr Buttigieg

Skull

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2016
California
There was the lady in Iowa who did not know Mayor Pete was a homosexual. When she found out she then dropped him and backed another candidate.
I wonder what percentage of Democrat voters would never vote for a gay man married to another man? Probably small in our enlightened era, but could be a factor.

By the time the debates and primaries are over Buttigieg will bring up the rear

Ambiguously.jpeg

There was the lady in Iowa who did not know Mayor Pete was a homosexual. When she found out she then dropped him and backed another candidate.
I wonder what percentage of Democrat voters would never vote for a gay man married to another man? Probably small in our enlightened era, but could be a factor.
No doubt, it could be a factor.

That is minor when you know he is CIA and funded by billionaires. Puppet Pete is the worst.
Media darling Pete Buttigieg was in unit that worked with the CIA in Afghanistan

That is minor when you know he is CIA and funded by billionaires. Puppet Pete is the worst.
Media darling Pete Buttigieg was in unit that worked with the CIA in Afghanistan
**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo*

Of course it would be a factor.

How could we have any foreign policy in the Middle East, when he wouldn't even be allowed in their countries.

**Cuckoo**
**Cuckoo*
^^^Dumbo...dumbo...dumbo

Here's an adorable spectacle from the "wedding".....

24VOWS6-jumbo.jpg

Buttplug is listed as the "wife" in this desecration of marriage. I suppose that means he takes the jizz on the face?

Keep in mind.

In California the supposed bastion of homosexuality and the place that would never be the type to shun them...

Gay marriage lost in a vote. And that was before this trans 200 genders bullshit.

Sodomy isn't nearly as popular with the American people as liberals pretend.

When homosexuality has been on the ballot , even in leftard jurisdictions like California and Prop 8, it has failed.

The Dems are going to really suffer a lot of butthurt in the general election if they nominate Buttigieg.

IMHO, if I were advising Mayor Pete, I would tell him to come out as Normative, and explain to the voters that he doesn't go for dudes, but prefers buxom blondes. If he could announce that he is involved with Dolly Parton , it could really help him in Appalachia.

Amazing how many are still freaked out about it

When homosexuality has been on the ballot , even in leftard jurisdictions like California and Prop 8, it has failed.

The Dems are going to really suffer a lot of butthurt in the general election if they nominate Buttigieg.

IMHO, if I were advising Mayor Pete, I would tell him to come out as Normative, and explain to the voters that he doesn't go for dudes, but prefers buxom blondes. If he could announce that he is involved with Dolly Parton , it could really help him in Appalachia.
It’s not about sodomy, it is about love

It’s not about sodomy, it is about love

Actually, you're right, its about the Love of Sodomy. Like they had back in Sodom, where they loved sodomy so much, they named their city after it.

Forum List

Back