Mr. President, you did not kill Bin Laden. America Did. ex Seals and CIA ad

Idiot. How much more American can one get then President of the United State of America?
NO one would have got Osama if Obama had not given the "go ahead." If you want to put it that way you cannot give Obama credit or discredit for anything. LMFAO

what is there to see? besides more negativity towards Obama.

Here are the facts: 1. Americans biggest enemy is dead. 2. Obama is the Commander in Chief, the top of the chain of command.

what else is there to discuss?

Jimmy Carter was "Commander In Chief" too, assfucker. How'd that work out?

Did President Carter get the blame for Desert One or did we blame Delta Force for the disaster in the desert?

President Carter accepted the blame for the failed rescue mission, but only ignorant asses would actually blame him for the failure. General Eisenhower drafted a letter, on the eve of "D" day, accepting blame for the failure of the operation. Real leaders who actually possess character do things like that. Pretend leaders look for a scapegoat for their failures, while willingly taking credit for any successes.

Any President who would actually consider what failure of a military operation could have on his political career, is not worthy of commanding a military. That means that he has more regard for his political future than he has for the lives of the people he orders into combat. They put their lives on the line and failure means they could lose it all.

IF the bin Laden mission had failed - Romney would be our next president. But it didn't - and he won't.

IF the mainstream media do their job honestly, there is no way the right-wingnut hate media can lie Romney into the White House.

He gets credit, he's the CIC just like Bush gets credit for starting two failed war efforts in the Middle East. Obama get credit for getting us out. Capiche?

If it had gone wrong, every single person complaining now would be pointing to Obama and saying it was all his fault, and they would be right.

You are projecting your own ignorance. I, for one, would never condemn a leader for a failure, military or otherwise, unless that leader failed to supply all of the support necessary for success.

Nor, do I give the leader credit for success, unless he was fully involved in the planning and logistics of the operation. I give Obama credit for finally finding the guts to OK the operation. That is all the credit he deserves, since others found Bin Laden, laid the plans for his capture or kill, and carried out the operation.

The single fact that Obama considered what a failure would mean to his own political aspirations, detracts from his finding the guts to give the OK. A real man does not consider the personal upside or downside, when others are putting their lives on the line in the operation.

I haven't heard anything recently. However, it doesn't sound good per the following link dated late June:

Shakil Afridi, Pakistani Doctor Who Helped Catch Osama Bin Laden, Faces Prison As Payback

He gets credit, he's the CIC just like Bush gets credit for starting two failed war efforts in the Middle East. Obama get credit for getting us out. Capiche?

If it had gone wrong, every single person complaining now would be pointing to Obama and saying it was all his fault, and they would be right.

You are projecting your own ignorance. I, for one, would never condemn a leader for a failure, military or otherwise, unless that leader failed to supply all of the support necessary for success.

Nor, do I give the leader credit for success, unless he was fully involved in the planning and logistics of the operation. I give Obama credit for finally finding the guts to OK the operation. That is all the credit he deserves, since others found Bin Laden, laid the plans for his capture or kill, and carried out the operation.

The single fact that Obama considered what a failure would mean to his own political aspirations, detracts from his finding the guts to give the OK. A real man does not consider the personal upside or downside, when others are putting their lives on the line in the operation.

Carter was certainly blamed when Ollie North screwed up his mission. But Reagan promoted him.

Reagan sure capitalized on Carter's failed mission.

BTW, for those of you who haven't read about Carter's failed mission - you should. It was a total clusterfuck and out of Carter's control - but he took the heat.

Last edited:

He was most certainly hung out to dry. Not a peep from the White House. Quite disgusting how they treated this man as trash when they were done using him.

He was most certainly hung out to dry. Not a peep from the White House. Quite disgusting how they treated this man as trash when they were done using him.

You don't know shit about what diplomatic efforts are underway.

You know what they say about assumptions.

Reagan sure capitalized on Carter's failed mission.

BTW, for those of you who haven't read about Carter's failed mission - you should. It was a total clusterfuck and out of Carter's control - but he took the heat.

Yeah, Ollie North was one of the leaders of that failure. Reagan loved Ollie.

Honey, negs are all you wingnuts have, so do what makes you feel superior.

Follow the lessons of the Zen masters, and take their stick away. Watch how they wallow in their own filth, when you corner them like rats with no weapons.

Yep. It's just a matter of time...my time...

:lol:

Aren't you full of yourself tonight? You know not everyone thinks of Obama as a lord and savior like you and your left wing brethren do.

Not everyone is impressed with the Bin Laden mission and how it was handled. I've got proof. Photographic evidence.

article-2186362-147895CA000005DC-925_634x410.jpg

:D

You don't know shit about what diplomatic efforts are underway.

And neither do you.

Hey, why don't you get them to start leaking info Lakhota? The White House is really good at that.

There might be something going on behind the scenes to help him but if I remember right didn't his name come out in one of those now infamous leaks? We still have no idea who leaked his name and I won't hazard a guess as to who it was but in my opinion the number of people who would have known about him would have been few and high ranking.

Follow the lessons of the Zen masters, and take their stick away. Watch how they wallow in their own filth, when you corner them like rats with no weapons.

Yep. It's just a matter of time...my time...

:lol:

Aren't you full of yourself tonight? You know not everyone thinks of Obama as a lord and savior like you and your left wing brethren do.

Not everyone is impressed with the Bin Laden mission and how it was handled. I've got proof. Photographic evidence.

article-2186362-147895CA000005DC-925_634x410.jpg

:D

Just wow. A cheap and shitty photo shop replaces any need to use you're brain.

Fantasia-disneyscreencaps_com-8275.jpg

Carter was certainly blamed when Ollie North screwed up his mission. But Reagan promoted him.
Why not start yourself a nice rant thread elsewhere. You're :offtopic:

IF the bin Laden mission had failed - Romney would be our next president. But it didn't - and he won't.

IF the mainstream media do their job honestly, there is no way the right-wingnut hate media can lie Romney into the White House.
No, Obama will go down for the corruption that his administration or lack thereof has experienced, divisions, lying, cheating, and stealing.

Nobody has to worry much if they screw up. He doesn't get rid of nonperformers so long as they're feeding his narcissi. He puts job czars who have a history of sending American jobs overseas in charge of joblessness.

He doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

Forum List

Back