🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...The GOP Race Begins Slipping From Trump's Grip..

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The GOP race is far from over; despite of Trump "winning" many states last night on March 1 Super Tuesday. It was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Kasich even came in second in New Hampshire. Kasich then was the "winner of the runner's up". Cruz took Texas and Oklahoma (in addition to Iowa). Rubio even pulled off his first victory in Minnesota! Several other states Trump's numbers barely eeked out a victory.

Trump, therefore, will not win Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market. You can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger.

So, fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (for those that have been to Disneyland "back in the day" in Anaheim..)

My prediction is that a very quiet candidate who doesn't have a Canadian birth certificate will rise from the shadows to surprise everyone...

Last edited:
MRTOADSMAD.PNG

The GOP race is far from over. In spite of Trump "winning" many states last night on March 1 Super Tuesday. It was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Several other states his numbers barely eeked out a victory. Trump, therefore, will not will Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market. You can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger.

So, fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (for those that have been to Disneyland "back in the day" in Anaheim..)

My prediction is that a very quiet candidate who doesn't have a Canadian birth certificate will rise from the shadows to surprise everyone...
I seldom agree with you, and I'm absolutely not making any predictions for the gop, aside from it's very unlikely I'll be voting for anyone for potus in Nov. But, yeah my first reaction to this morning's vote totals was maybe the Trump inevitability is premature. I think Bernie should just shut the hell up and go home, though.

Delegate Count Tracker: 2016 Election

The problems for Trump with actual conservatives (including evangelicals and the ever-present Hispanic republican in the West) that don't buy the New York fast-talking bullshit artist:

Gay Marriage Ads Took Pounds of Flesh From Trump: 1st Time His Lead Shrank Almost By Half

Trump Attended Gay Weddings: Called Them "Beautiful" Says It's a Done Deal

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life? (read poll results)

1st Meeting in a Thousand Years: Pope & Russian Orthodox Church Denounce Gay Marriage

Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings? (read poll results)

We have polls running 75-90+% opposed. There's some serious votes.

Should be fun watching the GOP try to take away what Trump wins via the ballot box. It certainly would make all the flack Democrats were taking about superdelegates look like hypocritical hogwash. :laugh2:

Should be fun watching the GOP try to take away what Trump wins via the ballot box. It certainly would make all the flack Democrats were taking about superdelegates look like hypocritical hogwash. :laugh2:
The point is that if the delegates including Ohio and California are spread out enough, with Kasich talking jobs and uniting people, he might be the perfect challenge to Trump at the RNC convention. Especially if Kasich's money does the same pinpoint radio ads Cruz did in SC to Trump right on the eve of the primary in each state.

I don't think Rubio's lucky break in Minnesota will continue, but who knows? Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate. Rubio won't fly in California but Kasich will. It's that bullshit industry spotting a bullshitter from a mile away thing again working against Rubio there. Plus, Kasich said he likes Pink Floyd so that seals it in California. (I saw "The Wall" when it played in Los Angeles, stage curtains caught fire when they did the fireworks part for those who remember that show..one of the best concerts ever ) Californians (and I know them well) will fall for Kasich's personality any day of the week over Rubio. And they're smart enough to balk at a candidate with a Canadian birth certificate because the issue of being born in the country is HUGE in California conservative residents.

Doesn't California have the most delegates of any state...let me check... Ohio = 66 California = 172 Illionois = 69 Washington...Oregon.. Arizona.. New Mexico.. Wisconsin... Michigan..Maine... Delaware.. Rhode Island.. Pennsylvania..Indiana.. ...The purplely states won't like schmucky inexperienced Rubio or fast talking New York blabbermouth Trump; can't vote in a Canadian, so that leaves Kasich by default.

Last edited:
Yay! It is Sil's daily "Trump is done b/c of queer marriage" thread. :lol:

Prop 8... clear majority...hispanic catholics...fundamentalist Christians.. The strategists can keep burying their heads in the sand about the real numbers but that won't change the election. Better come to terms with it now while something can still be done instead of later when it's too late... just like Cruz's birth certificate...

Prop 8... clear majority...hispanic catholics...fundamentalist Christians.. The strategists can keep burying their heads in the sand about the real numbers but that won't change the election. Better come to terms with it now while something can still be done instead of later when it's too late... just like Cruz's birth certificate...

Come to terms with what? Another one of your cockamamie and outlandish predictions? Hardly. I find your recent Kasich love-fest to be very odd. You do know that his positions on gay marriage are hauntingly similar to Trump's views, right?

Kasich on Same-Sex Marriage: 'The Court Has Ruled and It's Time to Move On', by Julia Porterfield, National Review

He also believes Kim Davis should have followed the law, just like Trump.

John Kasich to Kim Davis: Comply with the law

The GOP race is far from over; despite of Trump "winning" many states last night on March 1 Super Tuesday. It was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Kasich even came in second in New Hampshire. Kasich then was the "winner of the runner's up". Cruz took Texas and Oklahoma (in addition to Iowa). Rubio even pulled off his first victory in Minnesota! Several other states Trump's numbers barely eeked out a victory.

Trump, therefore, will not win Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market. You can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger.

Hope to God you're right.

The Speaker of the House & company will tame him down and set him straight. I find Mr. Kasich to be a reasonable man. And any reasonable man who sees that 80-90% of the American public believe a child having both a mother and father in marriage is important, will "evolve" on the issue.

(insert "Christians" in the title where it says "Churches" because the 1st Amendment protections don't describe a building with pews or say "just religious leaders") Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

And Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

The GOP race is far from over; despite of Trump "winning" many states last night on March 1 Super Tuesday. It was not the actual vote-count landslide he predicted. He took a hard hit in numbers. He was within some 800 votes of losing Vermont to Kasich. Kasich even came in second in New Hampshire. Kasich then was the "winner of the runner's up". Cruz took Texas and Oklahoma (in addition to Iowa). Rubio even pulled off his first victory in Minnesota! Several other states Trump's numbers barely eeked out a victory...Trump, therefore, will not win Ohio. Worse, Trump's in trouble in California where they can smell a bullshit artist a mile away...because bullshit artistry is kind of a thing out there..they've cornered the market. You can't sell rotten fish to a fishmonger....So, fasten your seatbelts, this is going to be like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (for those that have been to Disneyland "back in the day" in Anaheim..)
Hope to God you're right.
Well, let's say I know California voters, well.... Not the ones screaming at the top of their lungs from GLAAD's Hollywood stump either...the real ones. The ones who tip the majority in the conservatives there.

That's probably one of the dumbest fucking OPs I have ever read; a true chunk of dog shit. Because Trump did not receive as much of a popular vote as predicted by some pundits he is on the way now to losing the party nomination? And who is this quiet candidate? Carson? Nothing won yet. Kasich? Ohio is all he can hope for. Rubio? The big 1 state winner?

Bitch, please. Go post on the Cartoon Network board, you moron!

The Speaker of the House & company will tame him down and set him straight. I find Mr. Kasich to be a reasonable man. And any reasonable man who sees that 80-90% of the American public believe a child having both a mother and father in marriage is important, will "evolve" on the issue.

(insert "Christians" in the title where it says "Churches" because the 1st Amendment protections don't describe a building with pews or say "just religious leaders") Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings?

And Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Despite Trump and Kasich having the same positions on gay marriage and Kim Davis you believe it will only hurt Trump. You're extra nutty today, Sil. I am sure Kasich will change his views the instant he sees these two message board straws polls. lol

The fish analogy is ok, but to stay on the theme of the West Coast smelling the bullshit artist you,, should have made Mr Trump a turdmonger buying rotten turds...

That's probably one of the dumbest fucking OPs I have ever read; a true chunk of dog shit. Because Trump did not receive as much of a popular vote as predicted by some pundits he is on the way now to losing the party nomination? And who is this quiet candidate? Carson? Nothing won yet. Kasich? Ohio is all he can hope for. Rubio? The big 1 state winner?

So....how much is Mr. Trump paying online bloggers these days to pitch for him? I could use some extra cash...lol... Let's see... you joined USMB February 1, 2016...hmmm... :eusa_think:

So....how much is Mr. Trump paying online bloggers these days to pitch for him? I could use some extra cash...lol...

You think everyone that disagrees with your hapless batshit is a paid blogger. Dream on.

The point is that if the delegates including Ohio and California are spread out enough, with Kasich talking jobs and uniting people, he might be the perfect challenge to Trump at the RNC convention. Especially if Kasich's money does the same pinpoint radio ads Cruz did in SC to Trump right on the eve of the primary in each state.
Not even I am crazy enough to predict Kasich will unseat Trump, and I've been backing Kasich since before he announced.

However, there is a shit ton of money which has been sitting on the sidelines up to now. A shit ton.

Today is the day for that money to get off the dime (pun intended) and commit. They need to get together and decide who their man is going to be. Yes, they need to conspire. Damn right.

Right now, the only candidate who has viability other than Trump is Ted Cruz. And the Establishment hates Cruz, for good reason.

Rubio? Maybe, but he is too immature and inexperienced.

Kasich is the smart choice. He has everything we need in a Chief Executive. Everything. But I have lost hope there is any sanity or intelligence on the Right any more. All hope.

So....how much is Mr. Trump paying online bloggers these days to pitch for him? I could use some extra cash...lol... Let's see... you joined USMB February 1, 2016...hmmm... :eusa_think:
I am a Cruz supporter, jackass! I have disclosed this many times.

Forum List

Back