Mr Trump fired all of President Obama's ambassadors, has only filled 36 of 188 ambassador vacancies

Is Nambia a shithole ?

Actually, according to Trump, they have a health care system that is steadily improving, and is becoming "increasingly self sufficient". If you want to see what he said, I've got it pasted in post 14.

And, he didn't just have a slip of the tongue and mispronounce it once, he did it several times in his UN speech.

But, he wasn't worried, because he didn't think any of his followers would look it up, and they didn't. What's even more, is that those who reported on this have been branded as "fake news".

Trump doesn' even know where countries are, same for his base. They're having a hard time pointing on a map....especially Nambia.

It seems you need some help in forming sentences, it looks like Trump supporters are far ahead of you, I doubt you would be able to find your way out of a paper bag using a map.

Is Nambia a shithole ?

Ask Issa, he knows where it is on a map. I found Namibia but I can’t seem tool locate the other, can you?

There is no such country. Trump said Nambia in his UN address when he actually was talking about Namibia. Post 14 addresses this.

Trump even said that Nambia has a self sustaining healthcare system.

Good for him, glad you listened to his speech, I avoid such dribble from either party.

no president has ever fired all the ambassadors before. Mr Trump fired all of President Obama's ambassadors. should Mr Trump be impeached?

What If Trump Dismantled the State Department, and It Didn't Matter? | HuffPost
baby_yawn.jpg

Trump has every "right" to hire and fire as he pleases. Get a grip.

Absolutely.

Ambassadors are also public servants and as you rightly said, they are hired and fired often.

That's how it is.

Forum List

Back