Mr Trump fired all of President Obama's ambassadors, has only filled 36 of 188 ambassador vacancies

Trump doesn' even know where countries are, same for his base. They're having a hard time pointing on a map....especially Nambia.

It seems you need some help in forming sentences, it looks like Trump supporters are far ahead of you, I doubt you would be able to find your way out of a paper bag using a map.
Nah I'm fine everyone got it. Except trump's cult they got offended because their chief made up a country....and I bet most of you had to Google it. I learned about Namibia, Zambia, Gambia in 2nd grade in both French and Arabic.

Btw: I didn't make it Zambia and Gambia, I swear they do exist

I know my countries and geography, loved the subject. Apparently, I’m better at than you seem to be, enjoy your Nambia, it suits you
Hmmmm your geography and knowledge by international standards is poor. I bet you had to Google Namibia lol.

If even a fucking head of homeland security didn't know that Norway is majority white....you gonna convince me that you who voted in a conman will know that you knew that your clown was talking about Namibia?
With all do respect GTFOH.

Trump doesn' even know where countries are, same for his base. They're having a hard time pointing on a map....especially Nambia.

It seems you need some help in forming sentences, it looks like Trump supporters are far ahead of you, I doubt you would be able to find your way out of a paper bag using a map.
Nah I'm fine everyone got it. Except trump's cult they got offended because their chief made up a country....and I bet most of you had to Google it. I learned about Namibia, Zambia, Gambia in 2nd grade in both French and Arabic.

I know my countries and geography, loved the subject. Apparently, I’m better at than you seem to be, enjoy your Nambia, it suits you
Hmmmm your geography and knowledge by international standards is poor. I bet you had to Google Namibia lol.

If even a fucking head of homeland security didn't know that Norway is majority white....you gonna convince me that you who voted in a conman will know that you knew that your clown was talking about Namibia?

With all do respect, your post on this board are the equivalent to a second grader, so fuck of shit stain.

With all do respect, your post on this board are the equivalent to a second grader, so fuck of shit stain.
I hit a nerve. Sorry!!!

I hit a nerve. Sorry!!!

You are a fuckin punk, I know my geography and I don’t give fuck what you fuckin think. All your with all due respect? You had no “with all due respect” asshole. You expect people to put with that shit? You are one dumb arrogant little bitch. You might pull that shit with others but I won’t take it from a pussy like yourself.

You want to converse, fine, but I’ll call your sorry ass out on your ignorant BS.

He can find Normay...if it’s color coded white.

Normay???????

You are hilarious!

Don't blame me.

This isn't the first time the White House has issued official statements with errors. The official schedule for the President issued Tuesday night included "Normay" instead of "Norway." The White House also misspelled the word "opioid" on a live stream screen and Sen. Thom Tillis' name was misspelled in a press release.

White House corrects DACA meeting transcript - CNNPolitics

I hit a nerve. Sorry!!!

You are a fuckin punk, I know my geography and I don’t give fuck what you fuckin think. All your with all due respect? You had no “with all due respect” asshole. You expect people to put with that shit? You are one dumb arrogant little bitch. You might pull that shit with others but I won’t take it from a pussy like yourself.

You want to converse, fine, but I’ll call your sorry ass out on your ignorant BS.
Covfefe.

Trump had to get rid of the obama appointments. We cannot have ambassadors actively working against the United States. Ambassadorships are mostly vanity positions. No we do not need as many.

PapaG:"With all do respect, your post on this board are the equivalent to a second grader, so fuck of shit stain."
Typical RWNJ foot-in-mouth diatribe... it's 'With all DUE respect', Doofus. Look it up... And that's ignoring the other grammatical disasters in that short quote. Can you spot them?

But the Orange Idol has raised a few eyebrows among our longtime allies.
Has Trump forgotten us? Still no US ambassador after a year

That ABC report is from Australia. Turn your globe upside down, it's between Africa and South America, you should be able to find it, it's a pretty big shithole...

PapaG:"With all do respect, your post on this board are the equivalent to a second grader, so fuck of shit stain."
Typical RWNJ foot-in-mouth diatribe... it's 'With all DUE respect', Doofus. Look it up... And that's ignoring the other grammatical disasters in that short quote. Can you spot them?

But the Orange Idol has raised a few eyebrows among our longtime allies.
Has Trump forgotten us? Still no US ambassador after a year

Lol! You are funny.

Normay???????

You are hilarious!

Don't blame me.

This isn't the first time the White House has issued official statements with errors. The official schedule for the President issued Tuesday night included "Normay" instead of "Norway." The White House also misspelled the word "opioid" on a live stream screen and Sen. Thom Tillis' name was misspelled in a press release.

I didn't blame you. I said you were hilarious.

If you would stop skipping school, your special ed teachers could help you with that reading comprehension problem.

Normay???????

You are hilarious!

Don't blame me.

If you would stop skipping school, your special ed teachers could help you with that reading comprehension problem.

Okay, then don't give me credit for the comedy...the comedy is all the Trump Admin.

Normay???????

You are hilarious!

Don't blame me.

Okay, then don't give me credit for the comedy...the comedy is all the Trump Admin.

You have a lot of comedy in your posts. We laugh and laugh at your incompetence.

It seems to e that recent events show the comedy is in the errors by the Obama holdovers in the FBI and DOJ.

Forum List

Back