Mr Trump fired all of President Obama's ambassadors, has only filled 36 of 188 ambassador vacancies

Is Nambia a shithole ?

Actually, according to Trump, they have a health care system that is steadily improving, and is becoming "increasingly self sufficient". If you want to see what he said, I've got it pasted in post 14.

And, he didn't just have a slip of the tongue and mispronounce it once, he did it several times in his UN speech.

But, he wasn't worried, because he didn't think any of his followers would look it up, and they didn't. What's even more, is that those who reported on this have been branded as "fake news".

Who cares!

All those tiny little African countries all sound alike!

Trump has every "right" to hire and fire as he pleases. Get a grip.

Absolutely.

Ambassadors are also public servants and as you rightly said, they are hired and fired often.

That's how it is.

That is the risk of being an ambassador or any government job. It is all politically motivated.

Oh ...I know that!

But yes, that's how the cookie rolls in the diplomatic world.:dunno:

Is Nambia a shithole ?

Ask Issa, he knows where it is on a map. I found Namibia but I can’t seem tool locate the other, can you?

There is no such country. Trump said Nambia in his UN address when he actually was talking about Namibia. Post 14 addresses this.

Trump even said that Nambia has a self sustaining healthcare system.

Good for him, glad you listened to his speech, I avoid such dribble from either party.

I avoid dribble by the NBA.

You avoid "drivel"!

Ironic that you are busting people's chops for using the wrong word and then you do that!

Is Nambia a shithole ?

Ask Issa, he knows where it is on a map. I found Namibia but I can’t seem tool locate the other, can you?

There is no such country. Trump said Nambia in his UN address when he actually was talking about Namibia. Post 14 addresses this.

Good for him, glad you listened to his speech, I avoid such dribble from either party.

You avoid "drivel"!

Ironic that you are busting people's chops for using the wrong word and then you do that!

While the meds in the hospital will do that to you.

upload_2018-2-2_18-51-19.png

What is the Democratic Republic
of São Tomé and Príncipe?​

Is Nambia a shithole ?

You avoid "drivel"!

Just use a dribble glass to take your meds! :D

You avoid "drivel"!

Just use a dribble glass to take your meds! :D

At least someone can laugh.

Trump doesn' even know where countries are, same for his base. They're having a hard time pointing on a map....especially Nambia.

It seems you need some help in forming sentences, it looks like Trump supporters are far ahead of you, I doubt you would be able to find your way out of a paper bag using a map.
Nah I'm fine everyone got it. Except trump's cult they got offended because their chief made up a country....and I bet most of you had to Google it. I learned about Namibia, Zambia, Gambia in 2nd grade in both French and Arabic.

Btw: I didn't make up Zambia and Gambia, I swear they do exist

Last edited:
Trump doesn' even know where countries are, same for his base. They're having a hard time pointing on a map....especially Nambia.

It seems you need some help in forming sentences, it looks like Trump supporters are far ahead of you, I doubt you would be able to find your way out of a paper bag using a map.
Nah I'm fine everyone got it. Except trump's cult they got offended because their chief made up a country....and I bet most of you had to Google it. I learned about Namibia, Zambia, Gambia in 2nd grade in both French and Arabic.

Btw: I didn't make it Zambia and Gambia, I swear they do exist

I know my countries and geography, loved the subject. Apparently, I’m better at than you seem to be, enjoy your Nambia, it suits you

Forum List

Back