MR TRUMP: I'm Tired of Winning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Funny how it was coordinated by YouTube in the line up somehow, that the video following behind this one in which you have posted, tries to trash Trump. The liberals are going to be lurking in the darkness of the grim shadow's for 8 long years now, and trying every trick in their book to destroy the nation's new found unity under Trump's administration and his leadership. I hope Trump doesn't have to fight these people tooth & nail, and all throughout his presidency, but hope for that sort of thinking is very weak at this point.

WinningSheen.jpg

. Funny how it was coordinated by YouTube in the line up somehow, that the video following behind this one in which you have posted, tries to trash Trump. The liberals are going to be lurking in the darkness of the grim shadow's for 8 long years now, and trying every trick in their book to destroy the nation's new found unity under Trump's administration and his leadership. I hope Trump doesn't have to fight these people tooth & nail, and all throughout his presidency, but hope for that sort of thinking is very weak at this point.

Once the left loses Europe and Canada they will give up.

Their only motivation to keep going lies with the supposed fact that the world still hates Trump.

Once the left loses Europe and Canada they will give up.

Their only motivation to keep going lies with the supposed fact that the world still hates Trump.

Nahh they're too stupid to realize that, plus they're too stupid to see what a failure their policies have been. They are NAZIs about "diversity"....even though it's not real and they just use quotas in a few areas to prove they do it.

OP's need to include some original content along with videos, links, cut'n'pastes etc. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back