msDNC has a whole other theory now.. Trump is a closeted Muslim LOL

Can anyone post the source of this photograph?

2525670088_4c88f6b332_o.jpg

LOL! One person Tiffany Mason speaks for the whole DNC. You Orange Trump Lovers need to get a grip.

Why did they put her on then? Besides, libbers will believe anything bad about Trump

Post something good about trump. I need a good laugh.

He does not endorse the GREEN NEW DEAL or giving free healthcare to illegals.

So, as long as he remains loyal to the coal and oil industry (cartels) and allows a migrant not legally in our country, he will allow those with communicable diseases (Flu, STD's, Ebola, TB, etc.) to roam our cities, fly on planes and ride public transportation.

That's really very intelligent.

SARCASM ALERT

Funny how they never accused Barry of being a secret Muslim President. He sure fit that bill much better then Trump ever will.

MSNBC sure is one fucked up network.

Is FOX is your favorite network?

Sure. Just like CNN is yours.

Is Fox your only source of information?

Hell no but I'd bet CNN is yours.

Wrong, I watch MSNBC, NBC evening news, BBC America and The News Hour on PBS.

You idiots, she was making a joke and a valid point. If Obama were planning secret meetings with the Taliban, can you imagine what the right would do?

Anyway, maybe watch the video from the link and see that it was nothing more than a punchline.
If Obama actually worked toward lasting peace?

I don't know what the right would have done but I would have given him a lot of credit for being one of the very few presidents that was not a war monger. Unfortunately....

Now, back to how this relates to Trump meeting with the Taliban....

You idiots, she was making a joke and a valid point. If Obama were planning secret meetings with the Taliban, can you imagine what the right would do?

Anyway, maybe watch the video from the link and see that it was nothing more than a punchline.
If Obama actually worked toward lasting peace?

I don't know what the right would have done but I would have given him a lot of credit for being one of the very few presidents that was not a war monger. Unfortunately....

Now, back to how this relates to Trump meeting with the Taliban....

He wasn't a dove, he wasn't a war monger. But that has nothing to do with my post anyway.

Funny how they never accused Barry of being a secret Muslim President. He sure fit that bill much better then Trump ever will.

MSNBC sure is one fucked up network.

Is FOX is your favorite network?

Sure. Just like CNN is yours.

Is Fox your only source of information?

Hell no but I'd bet CNN is yours.

Wrong, I watch MSNBC, NBC evening news, BBC America and The News Hour on PBS.
What about Fox, to get a balanced viewpoint?

Forum List

Back