MSLSD: Trump Will Shut Down Elections in California

The utter shit the leftist robots will believe is STUNNING!

Can I interest you in some dirty air & water?

The utter shit the leftist robots will believe is STUNNING!

Can I interest you in some dirty air & water?
People are saying it. I don’t know, I don’t think he will but everyone is talking about it. Sounds like it’d be a terrible thing. I didn’t think he was desperate but you never know.

Trump has driven them insane. They know they can't manipulate or destroy him the way they could all other Republicans.

Colfax is the perfect example of someone who's totally brainwashed by what he sees on CNN and MSNBC.

Now that Biden is Out of The Race, they really only have two choices and neither isn't on the table for them. Bet they miss Tulsi.
bdc0e9f6-beb5-40d3-be95-c4015e13581e-jpeg.300923

If he did shut down elections in Mexifornia he'd be doing the rest of the nation a huge service as the shithole is voting itself into thirdworld status spearheaded by thirdworld wetback voters and white guilt whackos.

California's "popular vote" should be completely discounted in any national election discussion.

I do believe if the buttmeister does so we, California, should secede from the rest. Then let them figure out how to make a buck.

hey blacks, wink wink, nudge nudge, trump is a racist. that low unemployment was thanks to obammy

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls | RealClearPolitics

Cannot make this stuff up

Calif. Begins Removing 5 Million Inactive Voters on Its Rolls

Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters who have moved, died or become ineligible to cast a ballot, an effort to comply with federal election law and a court settlement with Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog.

I do believe if the buttmeister does so we, California, should secede from the rest. Then let them figure out how to make a buck.

I thought you hated wealthy folks? Isn't Mexifornia the hands-down leader in inequality? Don't 30% of the citizens live like the human cockroaches they are? Aren't you infested with thirworld filth and 100,00 homeless degenerates?
Are you thinking the REAL Republic would miss all that?

I thought you hated wealthy folks? Isn't Mexifornia the hands-down leader in inequality? Don't 30% of the citizens live like the human cockroaches they are? Aren't you infested with thirworld filth and 100,00 homeless degenerates?
Are you thinking the REAL Republic would miss all that?

Looks like paradise, what are you talking about?

upload_2020-1-31_14-46-47.jpeg

images

images

And their window licking viewers will buy it.

It's no more insane than you tards insisting the reason Hillary won the popular vote was because millions of illegals voted in California.

Forum List

Back