MSM bias on display....63 negative comments GOP -- 5 negative comments Dems..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Trump/GOP have to go beyond the MSM and reach directly the people because the MSM bias is so evident! Over 63 times ABC,CBS,MSNBC & NBC told their audiences how "bad", how "dark," how "hateful"! This bias is now becoming so apparent that the public
is really understanding how Orwellian our MSM have become.
Condemning Republicans, Cheering Democrats: The Media’s Biased 2016 Convention Coverage
Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 7.30.15 AM.png

Here's an idea. If the right doesn't like having their hateful actions reported more often than Democrats, they should stop doing them more often than democrats. I'll bet you want the outcome of every ball game to be reported as a tie as well.

What I really don't understand is the lack of skepticism that most people have with regards to the MSM news.
When you consider most people detest being told what to do, they seem to have NO problem believing what the MSM tells them!
Consider the most recent poll where Hillary got a big bounce from the conventions..."ACCORDING TO THE POLLS" which are based on people who watched the conventions where more than 12 times negative comments about GOP versus Democrats.

To me a skeptic I find that this lemming-like going over the cliff with a well known liar just amazing.
Patricia Smith’s scathing comments came one day after the former secretary of state said at Wednesday’s Democratic debate that Ms. Smith was “absolutely wrong” to claim she lied about the terror attack, The Blaze reported.
“We were nose-to-nose at the coffin ceremony. She lied to me,” Ms. Smith recalled on the Fox Business Network.
She [Hillary] came over…she talked with me. I gave her a hug and shook her hand and she did not appear to be one bit sincere at all and she mentioned about, ‘We’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted that did the video.’,” recalled Mr. Woods. “That was the first time I even heard about anything like that.” PICKET: (AUDIO) Father of killed Navy SEAL - Hillary told me she would have filmmaker 'arrested and prosecuted' - Washington Times

So when you "lemmings" attack me for my pointing out your opinions of Hillary/Democrats has been formed by a BIASED MSM that is presenting MORE
Negatives about GOP/Trump and FEWER regarding Hillary/Demos...just remember... you are the same people that probably voted for a person that
admitted he LIES to you and counted ON YOUR STUPIDITY for your votes! And the MSM supported this guy with their money 85% more to him then his opponent!
Ib 2008 , there were 1,160 or 85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

The whole episode with the Khan family is Exhibit A.

Trump is viciously and personally attacked on national TV for things HE NEVER ACTUALLY SAID OR DID; he responds - inarticulately, of course - and he has faced a tsunami of criticism FROM ALL SIDES. It has been an absolute feeding frenzy.

For the record, Donald Trump has NEVER claimed that Muslims could not be good, patriotic U.S. citizens, nor has he ever suggested or proposed a blanket ban on Muslim immigration.

And what the fuck this has to do with reading the Constitution...anyone's guess.

Here's an idea. If the right doesn't like having their hateful actions reported more often than Democrats, they should stop doing them more often than democrats. I'll bet you want the outcome of every ball game to be reported as a tie as well.

The point is, they both do it, it is just the reporting that is different. You know that, quit deflecting.

So 88% of the people who were in the best position to see what was actually happening, and in the best position to decide who was working for the betterment of our country, and who was looking out for just the rich, supported the Democrats. You're helping me feel better about my decision with each post.

So 88% of the people who were in the best position to see what was actually happening, and in the best position to decide who was working for the betterment of our country, and who was looking out for just the rich, supported the Democrats. You're helping me feel better about my decision with each post.

A decision with only one outcome isn't hard to make.

The point is, they both do it, it is just the reporting that is different. You know that, quit deflecting.

No! Every time the right gets caught with their pants down, they whine, "but they all do it" No! They all don't do it, and certainly not to the extremes the right has gone to.

No! Every time the right gets caught with their pants down, they whine, "but they all do it" No! They all don't do it, and certainly not to the extremes the right has gone to.

Vast RW conspiracy, bimbo eruption yeah those were the RW whining.

OH... I see .. You believe what the MSM reports about the "hateful actions" and as a result those "hateful actions" those are "reality" right?

By Ellen Ratner 7/24/2016 on
LIBERAL & PROUD
EVEN THIS LIBERAL SEES MEDIA BIAS AT GOP CONVENTION
Exclusive: Ellen Ratner shares eye-opening observation about RNC coverage

"Everyone knows I am a liberal. That is why this column is called “Liberal & Proud.”
Even though I am a liberal, I don’t like it when the news media go out on a limb and try to influence the news rather than just report it.

There are several examples just this week alone, and all have been examples of media bias.
There is always competition to get a story, which can lead to media bias in place of good, old-fashioned reporting.

Lastly is the oft repeated analysis of candidate Trump’s speech. I was in the convention hall during the speech. Years of talk radio has taught me to think not like the liberal that I am, but as the consumer/voter hears a speech. A few hours after the speech, I was on Fox News Channel and was asked about the acceptance speech given by Trump. I said I thought it sounded presidential, much like the speech candidate Trump made in New Hampshire after winning the primary there.

News outlets such as the Washington Post, the New York Times, CBS and others all seemed to use the same word to describe his speech: “dark.”

My radio training has given me a better ear than reporters representing those three news organizations. I thought people listening would identify with Trump and like him.

The post-speech polls agreed with me. CNN ran a poll and found that 57 percent said they had a “very positive” reaction to the speech, and 56 percent of the viewers polled said they were more likely to vote for Trump. Many (73 percent) thought Trump’s proposals in the speech would move the country in the right direction. In other words, the press found the speech “dark,” but the viewers/consumers of media at home did not.

The headlines of the Washington Post on Friday, July 22, said, “Trump paints ominous picture.” The headline left out viewer reactions or considerations of how the Trump campaign might have decided to position the speech, based on where the country and voters might be.

The press is making this election year into a meme, not reporting reality. People want real reporting, not the story that the press wants. It is our responsibility as press to report the news; it is not our responsibility to label and characterize the news.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/even-this-liberal-sees-media-bias-at-gop-convention/#HF8ygXgl4T3UTOWC.99

Remember this is a LiBERAL reporter taking to task the LIBERAL MSM as "NOT REPORTING REALITY"!

A decision with only one outcome isn't hard to make.
Most decisions have only one outcome. The right's behavior made that decision much easier.

Again... these same 88% of the people were NEVER in the best position! The TV Cameras were! The commentators Were!

DNCmoretimethenRNC.png

Last edited:

Vast RW conspiracy, bimbo eruption yeah those were the RW whining.

When you look at the litany of disproved right wing claims, and the constant drone of fox and talk radio, there is no doubt of that vast right wing conspiracy.

Just so I'm Clear. NO___BOTH DON"T DO IT.

Again... these same 88% of the people were NEVER in the best position! The TV Cameras were! The commentators Were!

View attachment 84026

Care to compare the free prime time coverage of the Republican nominee to the Democratic nominee? The slight difference in time allowed for that one event couldn't make a dent in the total time difference given to the two nominees.

American MSM is dumbed-down entertainment shite. Credible journalism died a long time ago. Who runs these 'News Networks?'... Entertainment dolts. And most entertainment dolts are Leftist Democrat/Globalists. Hence the bias. It's been that way for many years. The deck is definitely stacked in favor of Democrats.

American MSM is dumbed-down entertainment shite. Credible journalism died a long time ago. Who runs these 'News Networks?'... Entertainment dolts. And most entertainment dolts are Leftist Democrat/Globalists. Hence the bias. It's been that way for many years. The deck is definitely stacked in favor of Democrats.

Remember this study:
In 2008 , there were 1,160 or 85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters

These same dolts... protecting their contributions did this during the 2012 election:

This study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press. The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans. Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

Finally here is this article describing HOW POLLING is affected by the media:
Partisanship and race probably influence the MSM’s “slobbering love affair” with Obama.
MSM denizens are overwhelmingly left-wing Democrats, which this site’s readers know very well.
Left-wing Democrats in the MSM likely accept the belief that racism motivates any criticism of Obama.
Since they are loath to express any sentiment that could be so construed, they sing his praises and refuse to report anything that could be considered critical of him.
Given the MSM’s infatuation with Obama and the fact that many Americans still rely on the MSM for the news, is there any wonder that polls show public approval of his job performance, and especially that perceptions of him as a person, remain higher than they might otherwise be?
Articles: Why So Many People Regard Obama Positively

But why confuse these lemmings with the FACTS! Their pea brains are made up FOR THEM!!!

Remember this study:
In 2008 , there were 1,160 or 85% of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

These same dolts... protecting their contributions did this during the 2012 election:

This study of some 130,213 news articles on the 2012 presidential match between President Obama and Mitt Romney has proven anew that there was a strong pro-Democratic bias in the U.S. and international press. The study, published in the authoritative journal Big Data Society, also tested the campaign themes the media focused on and determined that Obama succeeded in stealing the economic issue from Republican Romney.
"Overall, media reporting contained more frequently positive statements about the Democrats than the Republicans. Overall, the Republicans were more frequently the object of negative statements," wrote the study authors,
Their conclusion:
"The Republican Party is the most divisive subject in the campaign, and is portrayed in a more negative fashion than the Democrats."
Smooch: Study of 130,213 stories shows Obama bias in 2012 election

Finally here is this article describing HOW POLLING is affected by the media:
Partisanship and race probably influence the MSM’s “slobbering love affair” with Obama.
MSM denizens are overwhelmingly left-wing Democrats, which this site’s readers know very well.
Left-wing Democrats in the MSM likely accept the belief that racism motivates any criticism of Obama.
Since they are loath to express any sentiment that could be so construed, they sing his praises and refuse to report anything that could be considered critical of him.
Given the MSM’s infatuation with Obama and the fact that many Americans still rely on the MSM for the news, is there any wonder that polls show public approval of his job performance, and especially that perceptions of him as a person, remain higher than they might otherwise be?
Articles: Why So Many People Regard Obama Positively

But why confuse these lemmings with the FACTS! Their pea brains are made up FOR THEM!!!

American 'News' information is just dumbed-down scripted entertainment shite. There is no more credible journalism. Most who run 'News' outlets, are entertainment assholes. They're loyal Leftist Democrat/Globalists for the most part. Hence the obvious bias.

It's the same wingnuts who run Hollywood and the music industry. That's who Americans are getting their 'News' from. Average Americans are so dumb now. They just wanna be entertained. That's the sad reality.

They don't, douche bag.

Forum List

Back