MSN: 12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

idget- write this down ... for the 999th time, I didnt vote for Obama or Clinton.

because someone is anti-Trump doesnt make them a Dem,

but it does make you a blockhead for thinking it does.

LOL, you lick so much Democrat ass the FDA has your tongue listed as an approved suppository for politicians.

I do remember this....
15027635_1245330445487094_1331679592960536494_n.jpg

No no no....Trump is HITLER. He took all guns away from the citizens, instituted martial law, had the military rule the people, and opened Trump brand death camps...

It all happened....just as Hillary and her band of criminals told us it would!

Source: MSN.COM

12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

"The Washington Post-ABC News poll asked respondents how they'd vote in a redo of the 2016 election, and, if anything, Clinton seems to have lost more ground than Trump. Among those who voted, 46 percent say they picked Clinton last year and 43 percent picked Trump — a slightly more favorable sample than the 2016 election, in which Clinton won the popular vote by two percentage points. But in a head-to-head rematch, Clinton's support drops even more than Trump's does, and they wind up in a 40-40 tie. Given that Trump overperformed in key, blue-leaning swing states, that means he'd probably have won again
"

"Interestingly, Clinton actually seems to have lost that ground because of disillusioned Democrats. Even as the Trump presidency has unified the Democratic Party against him and his policies, just 72 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Clinton in a rematch — vs. the 84 percent who said they did vote for Clinton last year. Trump's share of the Republican Party, meanwhile, dropped just five points from 89 percent who said they did vote for him to 84 percent who said they would do it again."

Yes, Democrats, the Duchess of Whitewater was really that bad of a candidate....she not only lost to Trump once but these polls indicate that she'd lose again, you lemmings-D should just let the Republicans pick your Presidential candidates for you, you'd be better off.

I'm all for a rematch of 2016, those videos of the Pro-Clinton Politician Worshipers losing their minds when Trump won were priceless and I want some new ones to laugh at.

They still refuse to understand. Trump was not elected on any idea. Bernie did not get where he was on any type of idea either. They rode an emotion. The political class, both sides don’t get it either.

Source: MSN.COM

12 months later, Trump would probably still win the 2016 election

"The Washington Post-ABC News poll asked respondents how they'd vote in a redo of the 2016 election, and, if anything, Clinton seems to have lost more ground than Trump. Among those who voted, 46 percent say they picked Clinton last year and 43 percent picked Trump — a slightly more favorable sample than the 2016 election, in which Clinton won the popular vote by two percentage points. But in a head-to-head rematch, Clinton's support drops even more than Trump's does, and they wind up in a 40-40 tie. Given that Trump overperformed in key, blue-leaning swing states, that means he'd probably have won again
"

"Interestingly, Clinton actually seems to have lost that ground because of disillusioned Democrats. Even as the Trump presidency has unified the Democratic Party against him and his policies, just 72 percent of Democrats said they would vote for Clinton in a rematch — vs. the 84 percent who said they did vote for Clinton last year. Trump's share of the Republican Party, meanwhile, dropped just five points from 89 percent who said they did vote for him to 84 percent who said they would do it again."

Yes, Democrats, the Duchess of Whitewater was really that bad of a candidate....she not only lost to Trump once but these polls indicate that she'd lose again, you lemmings-D should just let the Republicans pick your Presidential candidates for you, you'd be better off.

I'm all for a rematch of 2016, those videos of the Pro-Clinton Politician Worshipers losing their minds when Trump won were priceless and I want some new ones to laugh at.

So don't pretend you are in the middle dick face.

Hillary Clinton, was the perfect candidate for Trump to run against. Her closet was so stuffed with skeletons, they were sure to spill out of the closet.
The Democrats have Wasserman-Schultz to blame and then there were the Hillary-true-believers.
Overall, there were very slim pickings for legitimate willing candidates in 2016 for the Dems. I guess they believe in Hillary, bad mistake.
If the Trump trend continues and if the Dems can find a legitimate candidate, who understands the voters that Trump's policies are leaving behind, Trump will be done in 2020.
You clearly don’t understand what the Democrat party is today.

There will NEVER be a “legitimate” candidate coming out of that party for president ever again.

Trump will have a field day in 2020, regardless of what happens in 2018.

Forum List

Back