🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC attempts to push the "Donald Trump is racist" narrative and it backfires.

Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Then MSNBC is not liberal because a liberal would not want Kasich Cruz or Rubio as the nominee over Trump.

Trump is exposing the corporate media for what it is. And what it is in NOT liberal. It may be liberal when it comes to god gays and guns but on economic issues it is corporate owned and operated. If one of its advertisers is BP, then how is it going to report that BP screwed up in 2009 during the BP oil spill? No, instead the media reported how it was Obama's fault.

Stupid Americans.

All I remember is the media reporting how BP was at fault and how it was great for Obama to impose a $20 billion fine on BP without so much as a hearing.

BP has a major interest in North Sea oil, sweet crude that demands top dollar in the oil market. Twenty billion is chump change to BP.

A leftwing douche says $20 billion is chump change?

How beautifully liberal!

Notice how you completely ignore the issue of the constitutionality of imposing penalties on a private corporation without so much as a hearing, let alone a trial. It's pretty clear you would wipe your ass on the Constitution if given a chance.

I have wiped my ass on the Geneva Convention more than once. Hooray for me and fuck them.

breaking-news (2).png

Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Then MSNBC is not liberal because a liberal would not want Kasich Cruz or Rubio as the nominee over Trump.

Trump is exposing the corporate media for what it is. And what it is in NOT liberal. It may be liberal when it comes to god gays and guns but on economic issues it is corporate owned and operated. If one of its advertisers is BP, then how is it going to report that BP screwed up in 2009 during the BP oil spill? No, instead the media reported how it was Obama's fault.

Stupid Americans.

All I remember is the media reporting how BP was at fault and how it was great for Obama to impose a $20 billion fine on BP without so much as a hearing.

BP has a major interest in North Sea oil, sweet crude that demands top dollar in the oil market. Twenty billion is chump change to BP.

How beautifully liberal!

Notice how you completely ignore the issue of the constitutionality of imposing penalties on a private corporation without so much as a hearing, let alone a trial. It's pretty clear you would wipe your ass on the Constitution if given a chance.

Meanwhile while the case is tied up in court oil is spewing everywhere.

This reminds me of the Exxon Valdez oil spill. The people were awarded millions and alito/Roberts significantly lowered the fine after a jury awarded that dollar amount. Essentially a slap in the face of the victims.

Proof alito and Roberts are no good

Stupid Americans.

How beautifully liberal!

Meanwhile while the case is tied up in court oil is spewing everywhere.

This reminds me of the Exxon Valdez oil spill. The people were awarded millions and alito/Roberts significantly lowered the fine after a jury awarded that dollar amount. Essentially a slap in the face of the victims.

Proof alito and Roberts are no good

Obviously you don't give a flying fuck about whether the government follows the Constitution.

Thanks for admitting that.

Hitler shook Owen's hand before he departed.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

I saw it and it was a good movie. It was a little disappointing that they did not convey the accurate historical narrative regarding Hitler's willingness to shake Owens hand while FDR wouldnt even meet the guy.

Hitler was a charming and manipulative person, even to blacks.

Yeah, if you ignore all the killing and racism he was a real charmer

Anyone having one black supporter can't be racist

Having black supporters kills any credibility that the race hustlers have.

Unless, you're trying tI claim that that black guy is a sell out. Are you?

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol
So what DOES prove that Trump is a racist?

Thats a good question. Everytime I've asked white people who pretend they dont understand racism I ask them "What can be considered 100% racism without a doubt?" and they cant answer. Even burning a cross on someones lawn to this new bunch of hand wringing excuse makers would be flipped to "Maybe it was a fire to keep warm" and then go to stupid shit like asking how cold it was.

Anyone having one black supporter can't be racist

Having black supporters kills any credibility that the race hustlers have.

Unless, you're trying tI claim that that black guy is a sell out. Are you?

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol
So what DOES prove that Trump is a racist?

Thats a good question. Everytime I've asked white people who pretend they dont understand racism I ask them "What can be considered 100% racism without a doubt?" and they cant answer. Even burning a cross on someones lawn to this new bunch of hand wringing excuse makers would be flipped to "Maybe it was a fire to keep warm" and then go to stupid shit like asking how cold it was.

OTH, Minorities raised in the overly sensitive MSM ruling class journalist "divide and conquer," paradigm today, have been indoctrinated in a victimization culture today.

Many of the young black and Latino boys and girls have the belief that their attitudes and belief toward whites, no matter how hateful, if based on race, are not qualified to be "racist" because they are minorities. Likewise, they have been raised with a mistaken impression that EVERY white person, by the very fact that they are white, obviously means, a priori, that they are a racist.

I shit you not. That is what the establishment as done to these minority kids fifteen and under that do not remember an administration before the current one.
BwYcpiRIAAAdK_0.jpg

Forum List

Back