MSNBC attempts to push the "Donald Trump is racist" narrative and it backfires.

160229-kkk-endorses-trump_zps17c9b2zc.jpg

^^^ the left's dishonesty at its finest. Trump categorically disavowed Duke's endorsement during the Christie press conference and several more times. How many times does he have to disavow before the low life filth left stops asking him and trying to infer he's a racist?

^^^ the left's dishonesty at its finest. Trump categorically disavowed Duke's endorsement during the Christie press conference and several more times. How many times does he have to disavow before the low life filth left stops asking him and trying to infer he's a racist?

You keep saying that and keep forgetting to link to it even when people ask for it. Seems fishy

You keep saying that and keep forgetting to link to it even when people ask for it. Seems fishy

Its the first time I said it. Perhaps you can provide a link to the non-existent post(s) where I previously said and people previously asked for a link...or you can just admit you are a retard. Did Shaggy and Scooby rip your mask off again?

Here it is dolt!..........now :anj_stfu:.............

Technically speaking, Trump isn't a racist. See, racists are those who have psychopathic tendencies towards people of certain ethnicities.

On the other hand, Trump is just psychopathic toward all of humanity, including his dupes, as they would find out if he were to be elected.

Technically speaking, Trump isn't a racist. See, racists are those who have psychopathic tendencies towards people of certain ethnicities.

On the other hand, Trump is just psychopathic toward all of humanity, including his dupes, as they would find out if he were to be elected.

He's gonna be elected, pinhead.

Why did Trump say he didn't know anything about Rubio?

Hitler shook Owen's hand before he departed.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

I saw it and it was a good movie. It was a little disappointing that they did not convey the accurate historical narrative regarding Hitler's willingness to shake Owens hand while FDR wouldnt even meet the guy.

Hitler was a charming and manipulative person, even to blacks.

Tyrone has become quite the troll of late.

IT seems he has tired of digging up facts and just makes up shit now.

Anyone having one black supporter can't be racist

Having black supporters kills any credibility that the race hustlers have.

Unless, you're trying tI claim that that black guy is a sell out. Are you?

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol
So what DOES prove that Trump is a racist?

The ADL controlled MSM waited until the last minute to bust out the attempted smear campaign against The Donald. The ADL and their MSM are freaking out because they realize their propaganda is not working this time. The Donald represents probably the last time a candidate is from the people, not the establishment.

The ADL controlled MSM waited until the last minute to bust out the attempted smear campaign against The Donald. The ADL and their MSM are freaking out because they realize their propaganda is not working this time. The Donald represents probably the last time a candidate is from the people, not the establishment.
:bsflag::disagree: The ADL does not own the media, dude :cuckoo:

Anyone having one black supporter can't be racist

Having black supporters kills any credibility that the race hustlers have.

Unless, you're trying tI claim that that black guy is a sell out. Are you?

Having one black supporter doesnt effect if someone is racist or not silly. This is like when you guys tried to pretend Hitler wasnt that bad because he shook a black guys hand while murdering all the other ones. lol
Having only one black supporter speaks more to the black community than it does Trump.

This racist bullshit has gotten out of hand.

What if Trump picks Carson for his running mate? Carson will only be one heartbeat away from the presidency if Trump wins and that should bring in black votes.

Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Then MSNBC is not liberal because a liberal would not want Kasich Cruz or Rubio as the nominee over Trump.

Trump is exposing the corporate media for what it is. And what it is in NOT liberal. It may be liberal when it comes to god gays and guns but on economic issues it is corporate owned and operated. If one of its advertisers is BP, then how is it going to report that BP screwed up in 2009 during the BP oil spill? No, instead the media reported how it was Obama's fault.

Stupid Americans.

All I remember is the media reporting how BP was at fault and how it was great for Obama to impose a $20 billion fine on BP without so much as a hearing.

Hitler shook Owen's hand before he departed.

American GIs used to go ontothe footpath in Germany to run over black a american GIs.

I shall watchthis movie.

Yeah, I read that they made Owens cover up the fact that Hitler treated him better than FDR did.

Forget Hitler - it was America that snubbed black Olympian Jesse Owens
President Franklin Roosevelt never congratulated Owens or invited him to the White House. 'Hitler didn't snub me - it was FDR who snubbed me,' Owens said.

And Owens had his own memories of Berlin which differed starkly from the propaganda version. While the Nazis vilified the black American athletes, the German people cheered on Owens and his team-mates, clamouring for photos and autographs.

New movie "Race" coming in February; Deserves a guaranteed Oscar and every other award.

The movie should be called "race baiting." It's a piece of trash.

Skip to 1 minute in. She struggled for words after the black guy they interviewed called people out for the kind of bullshit MSNBC was in the middle of perpetuating.

Then MSNBC is not liberal because a liberal would not want Kasich Cruz or Rubio as the nominee over Trump.

Trump is exposing the corporate media for what it is. And what it is in NOT liberal. It may be liberal when it comes to god gays and guns but on economic issues it is corporate owned and operated. If one of its advertisers is BP, then how is it going to report that BP screwed up in 2009 during the BP oil spill? No, instead the media reported how it was Obama's fault.

Stupid Americans.

All I remember is the media reporting how BP was at fault and how it was great for Obama to impose a $20 billion fine on BP without so much as a hearing.

BP has a major interest in North Sea oil, sweet crude that demands top dollar in the oil market. Twenty billion is chump change to BP.

Stupid Americans.

BP has a major interest in North Sea oil, sweet crude that demands top dollar in the oil market. Twenty billion is chump change to BP.

A leftwing douche says $20 billion is chump change?

How beautifully liberal!

Notice how you completely ignore the issue of the constitutionality of imposing penalties on a private corporation without so much as a hearing, let alone a trial. It's pretty clear you would wipe your ass on the Constitution if given a chance.

Forum List

Back