MSNBC Consensus: Gingrich Is 'Disgusting'

Look up disgusting in the dictionary & you find Gingrich :bARF:

Look up "stupid" in the dictionary and we find;

th_itchy.jpg

Scheiß Maus.....

And endorsing somebody for the sole reason that they have a "R" next to their name-even when you think the other person is more qualified...that's called putting your party before your country. That's unpatriotic.

Powell did not need to endorse anyone. He made an active move to endorse a Democrat and everything that entailed. If he thought a Democrat agenda was proper for the country then it hardly matters what he calls himself.

It is what it is.

I wasn't talking about Powell specifically (I admit I haven't read through the whole thread). But I think if he came out and supported McCain, even if he personally thought Obama would be the better president-would be unpatriotic on his part. (just like if somebody did the exact opposite). I do agree that he didn't have to endorse Obama, and truth be told I'm not really sure why he endorsed Obama (or that I really even care all that much).

With that said though I find your last sentence interesting. Do you think it matter what politicians call themselves politically? (not trying to attack here, just wondering-only saying this because I know how message boards can get haha).

It doesn't really matter he calls himself to me-just like I don't think it really matters what anybody calls themselves.

Does it matter? It affects which organizations they get funding from if they run for office ....

But Colin Powell was used as an example of a Republican who was welcomed (frequently?) on MSNBC.

Take that in combo with the Obama endorsement and again ... it says what it says.

I like Joe Lieberman. A lot of people call him a DINO. And it's hard to argue. We can say the Democratic party left him and not the other way around but for whatever reason he stands apart from the Democrat crowd. He's definitely an interesting case. From his party's nomination for Veep to endorsing my party's nominee for president. Very interesting.

The semantics can be frustrating. I'm considered a RINO by many and that is annoying. I'm liberal enough and "tolerant" enough that I might be one or two standard deviations out of the norm. I don't think it's as much as two. Colin Powell has positioned himself significantly to the left of me.

I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
"All the occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything. They take over a public park they didn't pay for, go nearby to use bathrooms they didn't pay for, to beg for food from places that don't want to pay for it, to obstruct those who are going to work to pay the taxes to sustain the bathrooms or sustain the park.....so they can self-richeously explain that they are the paragons of virtue to which we owe everything.

Now that is a pretty good symptom of how the left has collapsed as a moral system in this country...."

Now what part of what newt said was wrong?

And you might in 2013 too. If I were you, I'd divert to irrelevant tangents also.

Anything is possible, but it's pretty damned unlikely.

"I think that [Susan Smith] killing the two children in South Carolina vividly reminds every American how sick the society is getting and how much we need to change things. The only way you get change is to vote Republican."

Gingrich Admits to Affair During Clinton Impeachment - ABC News

:thup:

Outstanding.

So where DOES the glorious peoples party stand on postpartum abortion? Gingrich could be right on the money.

That's the way to do it! Whenever someone asks a question about Newt's baggage, deflect away completely.

For example, when someone asks

"Why was Newt a lobbyist for Freddie Mac?"

You say

"Why do you hate the Constitution so much?"

This is the your tactic.

:thup:

Last edited:
"All the occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything. They take over a public park they didn't pay for, go nearby to use bathrooms they didn't pay for, to beg for food from places that don't want to pay for it, to obstruct those who are going to work to pay the taxes to sustain the bathrooms or sustain the park.....so they can self-richeously explain that they are the paragons of virtue to which we owe everything.

Now that is a pretty good symptom of how the left has collapsed as a moral system in this country...."

Everything, and you know it!

First of all, Snooty Newtie does not get to say what the premise of the movement is. OWS states their premise is that there are a few very wealthy people who own and control worthless scum like Snooty Newtie and manipulate them for the betterment of the wealthy few at the expense of the many. That's the 99% vs the 1% meme.

OWS was not begging for food! Quite the contrary, they bought food and fed the movement. The NYC police then decided to try to break the movement by sending all the homeless to Zuccotti Park telling them there was free food there.

And there is no more self-righteous phony paragon of virtue than Snooty Newtie, the serial adulterer who pointed his self-righteous adulterous finger at Clinton.

The filth that covers Snooty Newtie's soul is on the inside and cannot be washed away with soap and water and serves as a perfect example of the complete moral bankruptcy of the Right!

Powell did not need to endorse anyone. He made an active move to endorse a Democrat and everything that entailed. If he thought a Democrat agenda was proper for the country then it hardly matters what he calls himself.

It is what it is.

I wasn't talking about Powell specifically (I admit I haven't read through the whole thread). But I think if he came out and supported McCain, even if he personally thought Obama would be the better president-would be unpatriotic on his part. (just like if somebody did the exact opposite). I do agree that he didn't have to endorse Obama, and truth be told I'm not really sure why he endorsed Obama (or that I really even care all that much).

With that said though I find your last sentence interesting. Do you think it matter what politicians call themselves politically? (not trying to attack here, just wondering-only saying this because I know how message boards can get haha).

It doesn't really matter he calls himself to me-just like I don't think it really matters what anybody calls themselves.

Does it matter? It affects which organizations they get funding from if they run for office ....

But Colin Powell was used as an example of a Republican who was welcomed (frequently?) on MSNBC.

Take that in combo with the Obama endorsement and again ... it says what it says.

I like Joe Lieberman. A lot of people call him a DINO. And it's hard to argue. We can say the Democratic party left him and not the other way around but for whatever reason he stands apart from the Democrat crowd. He's definitely an interesting case. From his party's nomination for Veep to endorsing my party's nominee for president. Very interesting.

The semantics can be frustrating. I'm considered a RINO by many and that is annoying. I'm liberal enough and "tolerant" enough that I might be one or two standard deviations out of the norm. I don't think it's as much as two. Colin Powell has positioned himself significantly to the left of me.

I'll leave it at that.

Fair enough, I think you raised some good points. I do agree that being a couple standard deviations away doesn't mean you're a "RINO". I think it means you think over the issues, and that there are some issues that you either disagree with the GOP on, or at least don't agree 100% with. I think it's ridiculous to call someone a RINO, or DINO (if they're a dem), because of that.

First of all, Snooty Newtie does not get to say what the premise of the movement is. OWS states their premise is that there are a few very wealthy people who own and control worthless scum like Snooty Newtie and manipulate them for the betterment of the wealthy few at the expense of the many. That's the 99% vs the 1% meme.

OWS was not begging for food! Quite the contrary, they bought food and fed the movement. The NYC police then decided to try to break the movement by sending all the homeless to Zuccotti Park telling them there was free food there.

And there is no more self-righteous phony paragon of virtue than Snooty Newtie, the serial adulterer who pointed his self-righteous adulterous finger at Clinton.

The filth that covers Snooty Newtie's soul is on the inside and cannot be washed away with soap and water and serves as a perfect example of the complete moral bankruptcy of the Right!

Actually from the impression I got going to occupy boston 2 times and from listening to the reporting from both MSNBC, FOX, and all my LOCAL news sources (which are the ones i trust way more than msnbc/fox) the occupy movement's premise is " the occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything." There are plenty of protest signs to back this up and since you have paid attention you know this.

You could be right about him being wrong about begging for food though.

Actually from the impression I got going to occupy boston 2 times and from listening to the reporting from both MSNBC, FOX, and all my LOCAL news sources (which are the ones i trust way more than msnbc/fox) the occupy movement's premise is " the occupy movement starts with the premise that we all owe them everything." There are plenty of protest signs to back this up and since you have paid attention you know this.

You could be right about him being wrong about begging for food though.
CON$ervatism starts with the premise that they can lie about anything.

We all pay for public parks. Zucotti seems to be some weird public/private hybrid, but that is not the fault of the protestors. It's for public use.

The food has been donated or bought by the protestors.

They have not "explained that they are the paragons of virtue".

Newt is always farting out some statement about his alleged moral superiority. As if. :lmao:

Easy Jackass.. you will blow a gasket.

:lol:

Listen lardbutt (well now that we have nicknames..), do you consider fucking your secretary on your office desk disgusting or not?

I sorta do. And unsanitary.

when did this change from "sex between two consensual adults is none of your fucking business"? aka Clinton making Monica swallow his thing a dad.

Newt was not impeached.

Fucking republican hypocrisy on display.

At another protest, they dropped off a drunk woman.

Dr. Paul hits the nail on the head as it were:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY]Newt Gingrich: Serial Hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]​

I know Joe Scarborough has a major hard on for Newt so it stands to reason
that Meee Ker his ass kissing side kick would as well.

Gingrich is "disgusting". He's a bigot and a racist. He's an hypocrite who dictates how others should act but doesn't follow his own rules. And he's a blowhard. Which is fine if he wants to be a pundit on FOX.

The last time I checked Gingrich had a job and he bathes regularly.

Where's the hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back