🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC Does Fluff Piece Today

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
Anybody see the fluff piece by Tom Brokaw on Biden this morning. Oh brother...what a bunch of statist propaganda. Makes me want to vomit.

They made out Biden to be just the greatest politician of all time....He actually said we are going to put an end to cancer!!!! Didn't some stinking politician start a war on cancer???...decades ago, but we have more cancer now than then.

Maybe MSNBC is trying to get Biden to replace Cankles. As bad as he is, he is a thousand times better than her.

Do lefties actually believe the shit MSNBC presents?

Now they are telling us that people of other western nations, have far more confidence in Cankles than Donald.

More propaganda designed to deceive and promote the D party candidate.

Do lefties get duped by this shit?

For someone who claims to hate MSNBC so much, you certainly seem to be one of the channel's daily viewers. On behalf of MSNBC, we thank you for your support.

For someone who claims to hate MSNBC so much, you certainly seem to be one of the channel's daily viewers. On behalf of MSNBC, we thank you for your support.
Did I post I hate MSNBC? Please don't f**k up the thread with stupidity.

I do watch it often, because I like to look a Mika and laugh at her stupidity...like when she picked Lincoln as her favorite Founder.

upload_2016-6-30_8-27-17.png

Did I post I hate MSNBC? Please don't f**k up the thread with stupidity.

I do watch it often, because I like to look a Mika and laugh at her stupidity...like when she picked Lincoln as her favorite Founder.
She is THE poster child for a politically correct dumb blonde...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back