🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MSNBC: “Elon is trying to control how people think. That’s our job.”

It is amazing to see how the left is openly saying free speech will “destroy democracy”. That Elon is a racist because he believes in free speech. They are TERRIFIED of the idea of having actual free speech in Social Media.

Can you imagine if we ever had a Republican President and Congress to correct the Social media's rape of the 1st Amendment? We can dream, maybe one day

I think it's funny how you people trust billionaires to do what's best for you.
They remind me of the average southern farmer in the 1860s....they didn't own slaves and weren't rich....but they sure wanted to be..................so they supported the rich slave owners as they started a war with the United States.

They remind me of the average southern farmer in the 1860s....they didn't own slaves and weren't rich....but they sure wanted to be..................so they supported the rich slave owners as they started a war with the United States.
It's more like the peasants in Russia right now who admire their oligarch class. The way the rich were able to smoothly become the real government has not been lost on our wannabe aristocrats.

Taking the old best defense is an offense tactic I see. Not sure it will work this time around though, we'll see.
It is the media's actual job to at least suggest how you should feel about the issues at hand. No one really thinks for themselves no matter how much they like to think so. We accept the analysis of some and reject it from others. This is the extent of modern independent thought. Someone has to sift through all the meaningless data of life and make sense of it. We are all too busy to do it ourselves. So who should have the job of telling you how to think? We fully expect someone to do it.

I think it's funny how you people trust billionaires to do what's best for you.
We don’t. It’s sad we need one to bring free speech back to social media, because lefties hate free speech.

What is funny is how you lefties have no issue with all the other billionaires censoring Americans and controlling all media outlets.

It is the media's actual job to at least suggest how you should feel about the issues at hand. No one really thinks for themselves no matter how much they like to think so. We accept the analysis of some and reject it from others. This is the extent of modern independent thought. Someone has to sift through all the meaningless data of life and make sense of it. We are all too busy to do it ourselves. So who should have the job of telling you how to think? We fully expect someone to do it.
Except lefties only want lefty media, all others should be banned.

So here's a question. Who's job is it to tell you how to think then? Is it Musk's? It's looking more like he wants the job,
No, it’s not his job. He just wants the rest of us to be able to say whatever we want, and engage in discussions with who we want. He’s not trying to tell anyone how to think, he’s merely saying that big tech oligarchs and mass media shouldn’t control everything.

No, it’s not his job. He just wants the rest of us to be able to say whatever we want, and engage in discussions with who we want. He’s not trying to tell anyone how to think, he’s merely saying that big tech oligarchs and mass media shouldn’t control everything.
Who do you think he is? He's stamped from the same mold as everyone you seem to have a problem with. A man with a great deal of unaccountable power based on nothing more than his ability to accumulate wealth. He wants nothing more for you than to put cash in his pocket.

Forum List

Back