MSNBC says elon musk and Twitter/x is poison for misinformation and antisemitism.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

So they claim he and Twitter/x are spreading misinformation and antisemitism, boosting republicans and so on. The usual rhetoric.

I still see a metric shit ton of Democrats on there spreading their usual hate, kamala and Biden and the White House are still active on there. I don't know what they are talking about by boosting republicans. Only thing I can see is now he isn't suppressing republicans like Twitter did before elon came a long, so now there are equal amounts and Democrats dont like it.

I thought the press was supposed to be for open and free speech, I mean that's what the press is founded on, it's their entire purpose. They thrived on the right to free speech but now seem to have free speech, well they hate speech that isn't theirs I guess.

But we can all thank this oppressive form of media control on Bill Clinton and his communications act that opened the door for this kind of behavior.

Now we have an intrusion on the news media by outside influences. Even as far as foreigners who hate America like George soros buying up America's 2nd largest radio broadcasting company.

The mainstream media is not the average Americans friend. They are a tool of people who want to control and influence America and Americans. They lie to you constantly with immunity and people unaware believe anything they say because "it's on the news so it must be true", or they are diehard contrarians that hate republicans so much all they want is something to encourage and validate their irrational hatred.

This should come as no surprise as some world leaders have asked musk to censor Twitter in their country like in the UK to hide all the illegal Muslims taking over, or in Brazil where they have threatened musk if he doesn't remove Twitter there and are giving fines to citizens that use a VPN to access Twitter. It's a concentrated effort to destroy free speech and truth.

MSNBC hates the truth. It doesn't fit the Marxist designs they have for our country. MAGA

Sure, they are..............

GOP Rep. Mike Turner: Russian propaganda is 'being ...​

1725800939681.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › congress › gop-r...

Apr 7, 2024 — GOP Rep. Mike Turner said Sunday that Russian propaganda has taken hold among some of his House Republican colleagues and is even "being ...

Right-wing US influencers say they were victims of alleged ...​

1725801055004.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › news › articles

3 days ago — Tenet Media, which was not directly named in the indictment, was founded in 2022 by conservative Canadian YouTuber Lauren Chen and her husband ...

So they claim he and Twitter/x are spreading misinformation and antisemitism, boosting republicans and so on. The usual rhetoric.

I still see a metric shit ton of Democrats on there spreading their usual hate, kamala and Biden and the White House are still active on there. I don't know what they are talking about by boosting republicans. Only thing I can see is now he isn't suppressing republicans like Twitter did before elon came a long, so now there are equal amounts and Democrats dont like it.

I thought the press was supposed to be for open and free speech, I mean that's what the press is founded on, it's their entire purpose. They thrived on the right to free speech but now seem to have free speech, well they hate speech that isn't theirs I guess.

But we can all thank this oppressive form of media control on Bill Clinton and his communications act that opened the door for this kind of behavior.

Now we have an intrusion on the news media by outside influences. Even as far as foreigners who hate America like George soros buying up America's 2nd largest radio broadcasting company.

The mainstream media is not the average Americans friend. They are a tool of people who want to control and influence America and Americans. They lie to you constantly with immunity and people unaware believe anything they say because "it's on the news so it must be true", or they are diehard contrarians that hate republicans so much all they want is something to encourage and validate their irrational hatred.

This should come as no surprise as some world leaders have asked musk to censor Twitter in their country like in the UK to hide all the illegal Muslims taking over, or in Brazil where they have threatened musk if he doesn't remove Twitter there and are giving fines to citizens that use a VPN to access Twitter. It's a concentrated effort to destroy free speech and truth.
You have it right.

They are not supressing Conservative speech so that, in their tiny minds, equates to boosting Republican voices.

Last I looked, the Republican party is a major party in this nation and has an equal right to speak.

Weapons grade projection on their part.

Spreaders of MisInformation and AntiSemeticism? MSNBC has that wrong. It’s not Twitter it’s The Ivy League Schools.

Can you just imagine the uproar if Republicans started talking about establishing a governmental ministry of truth like the Stalinist Democrats are doing?
YOu do realize nobody but republicans are talking about that, right?

Can you just imagine the uproar if Republicans started talking about establishing a governmental ministry of truth like the Stalinist Democrats are doing?

Who could forget Biden's Homeland Security Disinformation Governance Board and Nina Jankowicz? That had to be one of the most retarded moments in the entire Biden/Harris regime.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back