msnbc tells the biggest lie of the century !!

msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !!

you can tell he was trying to hold it in by the slight grimace he had on his face while spouting shit from his mouth and by the short pause in his speech when the shit stopped flowing from his lying mouth and began blasting from his ass !!

Yeah you can ... uh... "tell". That's the ticket.

I'm a sound engineer and I could insert body noises into any video you put up. Actually anybody could.

Watch this. 1:29

By the way when did farting, or fake farting, become a "Current Event"? Did I sleep through some national ceremony?

Last edited:
msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !! :mad:

This is a stupid thread.

msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !!

you can tell he was trying to hold it in by the slight grimace he had on his face while spouting shit from his mouth and by the short pause in his speech when the shit stopped flowing from his lying mouth and began blasting from his ass !!

I'm a sound engineer and I could insert body noises into any video you put up. Actually anybody could.

By the way when did farting, or fake farting, become a "Current Event"? Did I sleep through some national ceremony?

nice try commie !! the point is the media and the farter Eric Fartswell are lying and trying to cover it up !! it is a proven pattern of the left!! if they'll lie about a fart that was heard on live television it proves that they will lie about anything !! and now the lefts lying communist voter base[idiots like you] base has joined in on the conspiracy to deceive the American people !!

msnbc proves why the liberal news cant be trusted !! after Eric Swalwell farted on national television Swalwell denies he farted and then msnbc tries to cover for the lying lefty with the bullshit excuse that the sound we heard was not from Swalwells ass but that it was a coffee mug being slid across a table !!! this is an outrage !! after blatantly lying to the American public and then colluding with a major news outlet in an attempt to deceive the people of this Great country it is imperative that charges be brought against both parties !! 1st msnbc should be forced to apologize to the American people for colluding with the congressman to stage a cover up !!! 2nd Swalwells sorry ass should be censured and removed from office !! :mad:

This is a stupid thread.

well excuuuuuuuuuse meeeee !! take your brilliant ass somewhere else then Einstein !

nice try commie !! the point is the media and the farter Eric Fartswell are lying and trying to cover it up !! it is a proven pattern of the left!! if they'll lie about a fart that was heard on live television it proves that they will lie about anything !! and now the lefts lying communist voter base[idiots like you] base has joined in on the conspiracy to deceive the American people !!

uh HUH.

You're saying farting is a "proven pattern of the left" are you. Fascinating. Oh by the way the program you're talking about is taped, not live. Ooopsie.

Sorry, don't let me interrupt, do go on, tell us more. What about sneezing? Snoring?

straight-jacket.gif

Last edited:

This is a stupid thread.

It does smell on this thread.

uh HUH.

You're saying farting is a "proven pattern of the left" are you. Fascinating. Oh by the way the program you're talking about is taped, not live. Ooopsie.

Sorry, don't let me interrupt, do go on, tell us more.

straight-jacket.gif

ok if its fake then why is msnbc saying that the fart was a coffee mug sliding across the table !

This is a stupid thread.

well excuuuuuuuuuse meeeee !! take your brilliant ass somewhere else then Einstein !

I did. Thanks!

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

scum of the earth dems like you just cant own up to anything can you !! the man farted !! live with it !! ...i cant wait to see the nickname Trump is going to give him !! and i cant wait to see the political adds against him when his seat is up for election !

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

ok if its fake then why is msnbc saying that the fart was a coffee mug sliding across the table !

Who said they are saying that? You?

Look, here's another thing. To get a sound like that on mic you'd have to have a mic held up to somebody's ass. A fart picked up by a voice microphone would be way off-axis. The dubbed sound here is not off-axis.

My guess is there was some extraneous noise at that point, a coffee mug or whatever, and some enterprising jokester dubbed a fake fart over it.

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

Who said they are saying that? You?

Look, here's another thing. To get a sound like that on mic you'd have to have a mic held up to somebody's ass. A fart picked up by a voice microphone would be way off-axis. The dubbed sound here is not off-axis.

My guess is there was some extraneous noise at that point, a coffee mug or whatever, and some enterprising jokester dubbed a fake fart over it.

nah man it was just one extremely loud fart thats why you could hear it !! he was trying to hold it in and thats what made the fart much louder than it would have normally would have been !! he lost in the dem primary for potus and then he lost to the fart !

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

scum of the earth dems like you just cant own up to anything can you !! the man farted !! live with it !! ...i cant wait to see the nickname Trump is going to give him !! and i cant wait to see the political adds against him when his seat is up for election !

I'm not a "democrat" but I am a sound editor and I know a fake or dubbed sound when I hear one.

Actually it reminds me of something I myself did on the air more than once. Seems I had made some comments about a promo we were running that were critical of David Sanborn, who had a completely self-indulgent bullshit radio show where he would play his own "music". Eventually I was told by management that I could not make any kind of comment about it. So instead of doing that I opened my mic while the promo was playing and waited for every time Sanborn took an intake breath. He had a bit of a wheeze so I added my own wheeze to it on my mic, live. Every time he took a breath, the combined wheeze got louder. By the end of the spot he sounded like he was snoring. But I didn't say a thing. Nobody in management caught it. :badgrin:

You still haven't told us how farting qualifies as a "Current Event". Or how a fart qualifies as the "biggest lie of the century". Many people are asking that. They're all dancing on rooftops in a very wonderful place in Germany. In Sweden, last night. Ask Tim Apple.

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

I'm not a "democrat" but I am a sound editor and I know a fake or dubbed sound when I hear one.

Actually it reminds me of something I myself did on the air more than once. Seems I had made some comments about a promo we were running that were critical of David Sanborn, who had a completely self-indulgent bullshit radio show where he would play his own "music". Eventually I was told by management that I could not make any kind of comment about it. So instead of doing that I opened my mic while the promo was playing and waited for every time Sanborn took an intake breath. He had a bit of a wheeze so I added my own wheeze to it on my mic, live. Every time he took a breath, the combined wheeze got louder. By the end of the spot he sounded like he was snoring. But I didn't say a thing. Nobody in management caught it. :badgrin:

You still haven't told us how farting qualifies as a "Current Event".

well im not a sound editor but i have cut thousands of farts !! and that was a fart !! its a current event because of the attempted cover up !! if a republican would have literally talked shit out of his ass liked that the lib news networks would be playing it and making fun of it all day and you know it ! and the fact that you did that shit to someone you didnt like when were a sound editor shows that you are a dishonest piece of shit [a democrat].

uh HUH.

straight-jacket.gif

You still haven't told us how farting qualifies as a "Current Event".

well im not a sound editor but i have cut thousands of farts !! and that was a fart !! its a current event because of the attempted cover up !! if a republican would have literally talked shit out of his ass liked that the lib news networks would be playing it and making fun of it all day and you know it !

No, I don't know that. Nobody "knows" a speculation. That's why it's a fallacy.

Speaking of fallacies, since I just told you the show is taped, which also means it's edited, if there had been a fart sound there the sound editor would have suppressed it just because toddlers like you would run with it.

Forum List

Back