MSNBC's Vance: to remove Trump remedy is the 25th amendment

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th. Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....
Has Trump lowered the level of the oceans yet?
Actually Obama was much worse.
To compare or equate the behaviors and temperament of Trump and Obama is simply...

.... well, I'm out of adjectives here. I don't really have words at this point.

But I absolutely do believe that you believe that, and your input is appreciated.
You have a point. Trump is way less narcissistic than Obama. Obama was just more subtle about it.
Obama was actually taking credit for the energy boom he stifled!
I believe you.
Obama, Nov. 27: I was extraordinarily proud of the Paris Accords because, look I know we’re in oil country and we need American energy. And by the way, American energy production, you wouldn’t always know it, but it went up every year I was president. And you know that whole suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer … that was me, people
You really don't think I could trot out 75 to 100 stupid things that Trump has said and tweeted for every one you post from Obama?

Holy crap.

Well, on the other hand, you may not even notice.

To compare or equate the behaviors and temperament of Trump and Obama is simply...

But I absolutely do believe that you believe that, and your input is appreciated.
You have a point. Trump is way less narcissistic than Obama. Obama was just more subtle about it.
I believe you.
Obama, Nov. 27: I was extraordinarily proud of the Paris Accords because, look I know we’re in oil country and we need American energy. And by the way, American energy production, you wouldn’t always know it, but it went up every year I was president. And you know that whole suddenly America’s like the biggest oil producer … that was me, people
You really don't think I could trot out 75 to 100 stupid things that Trump has said and tweeted for every one you post from Obama?

Holy crap.

Well, on the other hand, you may not even notice.
I never doubted trump’s narcissism. I challenged your claim comparing Obama. Obama’s entire presidential existence was a perpetual narcissism. He had no qualifications and rested entirely on praise!

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th. Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....

Believing your nomination for the Presidency will be looked back as the time the rise of the oceans stopped...…..

does that sound narcissistic at all?

I believe you.

Well, he did say we couldn't drill our way to lower gas prices.

Economically....he was fucking clueless.

Believing your nomination for the Presidency will be looked back as the time the rise of the oceans stopped...…..

Yes. That's one. I'll bet you could find a few more.

Then it will be my turn, and this website probably doesn't carry the requisite bandwidth.

Then it will be my turn, and this website probably doesn't carry the requisite bandwidth.

Knock yourself out.
I'm sure USMB can handle it.

Knock yourself out.
Well, okay. Just a few.

Not only does Trump suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he does so at a third grade communication level.
  1. I had some beautiful pictures taken in which I had a big smile on my face. I looked happy, I looked content, I looked like a very nice person, which in theory I am.
  2. The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.'
  3. I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.
  4. Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.'
  5. People love me. And you know what? I've been very successful. Everybody loves me.
  6. My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.
  7. I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.
  8. I went to the Wharton School of Business. I’m like, a really smart person.
  9. I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.
  10. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.
  11. I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
  12. We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for the inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars.
  13. Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.
  14. I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.
  15. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.
  16. Nobody knows banking better than I do.
  17. Nobody knows more about debt than I do.
  18. Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.
  19. Nobody is better on humility than me.
  20. Nobody knows more about trade than me.
  21. I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that's ever run for the office of president. Ever.
  22. Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person.
  23. Nobody reads the Bible more than me.
  24. I know more about renewables than any human being on earth.
  25. I know more about ISIS than the generals do.
  26. I know more about contributions than anybody
  27. I'm very highly educated. I know words - I have the best words.
  28. I was always the best athlete, people don't know that.

Knock yourself out.
Well, okay. Just a few.

Not only does Trump suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder, he does so at a third grade communication level.
  1. I had some beautiful pictures taken in which I had a big smile on my face. I looked happy, I looked content, I looked like a very nice person, which in theory I am.
  2. The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.'
  3. I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.
  4. Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest – and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure, it’s not your fault.'
  5. People love me. And you know what? I've been very successful. Everybody loves me.
  6. My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.
  7. I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible.
  8. I went to the Wharton School of Business. I’m like, a really smart person.
  9. I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge.
  10. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.
  11. I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
  12. We are going to have an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout for the inauguration, and there will be plenty of movie and entertainment stars.
  13. Nobody knows more about taxes than me, maybe in the history of the world.
  14. I have studied the Iran deal in great detail, greater by far than anyone else.
  15. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.
  16. Nobody knows banking better than I do.
  17. Nobody knows more about debt than I do.
  18. Nobody’s bigger or better at the military I am.
  19. Nobody is better on humility than me.
  20. Nobody knows more about trade than me.
  21. I have the best temperament or certainly one of the best temperaments of anybody that's ever run for the office of president. Ever.
  22. Number one, I am the least anti-Semitic person that you've ever seen in your entire life. Number two, racism. The least racist person.
  23. Nobody reads the Bible more than me.
  24. I know more about renewables than any human being on earth.
  25. I know more about ISIS than the generals do.
  26. I know more about contributions than anybody
  27. I'm very highly educated. I know words - I have the best words.
  28. I was always the best athlete, people don't know that.

Wow!
That sounds pretty serious.
No, really!

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th.

Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....

I thought you lemmings didn't want to talk about Obama anymore.......

Yeah.....you aren't real about shit.
Do you actually believe that Obama is a nice guy?
Are you a plant being paid to cut down anyone who says otherwise?
The media had a full-time job fixing all of Obama's screwups and covering for his nasty temperament.
Do you think that's their job????
On the flipside we have a media that ignores everything good about Trump and only focuses on what they can criticize him for.

The media had a full-time job fixing all of Obama's screwups and covering for his nasty temperament.
On the flipside we have a media that ignores everything good about Trump and only focuses on what they can criticize him for.
This isn't about being a "nice guy". It's a wee bit more complicated than that.

Look. You love your guy. You'll ignore and avoid and deny and spin for mountains of examples of reality.

And like the other Trumpsters, you have to fabricate my positions. If you can QUOTE me saying glowing things about Obama, do it.

Find a Regressive and play this game with him.

Last edited:

Look. You love your guy. You'll ignore and avoid and deny and spin for mountains of examples of reality.

And like the other Trumpsters, you have to fabricate my positions. If you can QUOTE me saying glowing things about Obama, do it.

Actually this is about being a nice guy.
It's clear that Obama hid his personality.
He attacked critics by using armies of lawyers, the IRS, and using the FBI.
He threw them in jail, raided their businesses, ruined their lives, destroyed their families, and used threats to keep them from using their right to donate to the political candidate of their choice.
He audited almost every rightwing television and radio talkshow host. Many are still under audit. He even audited Trump.
What's the worst thing Trump did, post a nasty Tweet??
Come on....get some perspective.

He threw them in jail, raided their businesses, ruined their lives, destroyed their families, and used threats to keep them from using their right to donate to the political candidate of their choice.
He audited almost every rightwing television and radio talkshow host. Many are still under audit. He even audited Trump.
If that's your definition of all this, great.

If that's your definition of all this, great.
It is to any rational person.

Using the 15th amendment to remove Trump is soooooo 2 years ago.

Dimms:

Run a better candidate in 2020.

I don't know that textbook Narcissistic Personality Disorder really qualifies for the 25th.

Sure, it's embarrassing when it gets to this level, but....
What, but....

You fucking double talking pissant.

Now that the Russia collusion narrative and racist narrative are failing to stick, MSNBC is circling back to the nonsense narrative that Trump is mentally unsound.

MSNBC’s Vance: To Remove Trump, ‘Remedy Is The 25th Amendment’
------------------------------------

In then end losers FREEDOM wins bitch!

This is one of the most truthful memes out there..

in-reality-theyre-not-after-me-theyre-after-you-tm-36483904.png

Forum List

Back