MTG Goes on the Air and says Husband would Beat a 10 year old ''To the Ground''

In an appearance with far-right radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, sitting Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called for vigilante violence against trans people in public, claiming that it is necessary to stop the “grooming” of children and blaming mothers for turning their kids trans.

Greene said that if her daughter had a trans summer camp counselor, her husband would “beat” them “into the ground” and they would “be in jail. … This is exactly how we need to stand up against this stuff.”

In an appearance with far-right radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, sitting Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called for vigilante violence against trans people in public, claiming that it is necessary to stop the “grooming” of children and blaming mothers for turning their kids trans.

Greene said that if her daughter had a trans summer camp counselor, her husband would “beat” them “into the ground” and they would “be in jail. … This is exactly how we need to stand up against this stuff.”
Greene's daughter has a ten-year-old camp counselor? No, of course not, so this thread is just fake news. I hate this kind of thing, intended to deceive people.

Greene's daughter has a ten-year-old camp counselor? No, of course not, so this thread is just fake news. I hate this kind of thing, intended to deceive people.
Do you notice that also? I never knew grown men were ten years old.

Last edited:

An article in Newspeak covering this…

Of course, when you see what she really said, and in what context she really said it, she is making perfect sense.

She's talking about a dangerous, mentally-defective, morally-depraved male pervert posing a a woman, sleeping, dressing and undressing, showering with young girls; and describing what any parent of any worth at all would do to such a pervert.

There is only anything “wrong” with this from the point of view of a depraved freak who takes the side of such sick perverts against the side of human beings, and especially against the side of children.

Forum List

Back