MTG Got Pink Slip From Freedom Caucus

I think we have seen how the freedom caucus works... they shout and threaten and complain but after they get our votes to do nothing... MTG is a take charge person and she is about getting results... the so called freedom caucus has had their chance and they continue to fail...
If Jim Jordan fixed just half of what he complains about... the nation would not need an MTG....

Explain the path The Freedom Caucas would take to achieve even half of their goals.

Trust you?.... LMAO... you are suffering from TDS why should I trust you?.... Trump will not only beat the raps but he will be elected president in 24.... and then he can pardon himself against future attempts by the dictator fascist left to jail him.....
Think I'm crazy?... check the polls... Trump leads Joe nationally and in many states... enough states to wipe the floor with crooked Joe....
He'll pardon himself? How? Or is that idea just some fairy tale that one of his keeper's is telling him to console his hurt feelings & to shut him up?

7irxokmmieab1.jpg

Forum List

Back