MTG has memory problems.

Everybody can see that the freaking president has memory problems. Isn't that bad enough? Why pick on a single genetic female republican member of congress for an outrageous charge like this? Has the democrat party been taken over by groomer homosexual activists who hate genetic women?

I don't have a party. I quit the GOP after Trump was elected.

Trump could live to be 100 and he still won't be a Republican for as long as I have been.

The GOP is extinct. Dead. Gone. A rotting corpse.

I don't care if I piss off retards and racists. I really don't. In fact, I hope I do.
Seems like a bad time to quit. It was a really good three years until the king flu and democrats.

You really think you’re doing better now with Bidumb?

Everybody can see that the freaking president has memory problems. Isn't that bad enough? Why pick on a single genetic female republican member of congress for an outrageous charge like this? Has the democrat party been taken over by groomer homosexual activists who hate genetic women?
Yes they do. They can’t even define a woman.

1650681034377.png

Marjorie Taylor Greene doesn’t ‘recall’ if she urged Trump to impose martial law

I think the American public is seeing how the actions of a traitor to the Republic have finally infiltrated our hallowed halls of Congress on HDTV. I also think the American public is seeing a magaturd finally held to account for their deplorable bullshit.

Forum List

Back