MTG - I got sucked into Q conspiracy nonsense

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

She is really going for it now isnt she ? I guess that there is a job of some sort on the horizon.

So no more jewish space lasers or Parkland false flags. I wonder if the white nationalism might be downplayed now ?

The state of the GOP.

She is really going for it now isnt she ? I guess that there is a job of some sort on the horizon.

So no more jewish space lasers or Parkland false flags. I wonder if the white nationalism might be downplayed now ?

The state of the GOP.
She's firmed her base now..they all understand that these denials and walk-backs are all 'tongue-in-cheek'.

Good for her!

I fell off the Q wagon very early on. It was a CIA Psyop. They were initially convincing, they had dropped some things that made them look convincing, but their goal was to bullshit people.

Is DC a center of Pedophilia? Have you seen who is President? His son calls him PedoPete!

Q did a great job of attempting to discredit the notion that DC is Pedo Central. I tend to believe that most of the leadership of our Intel Agencies are part of the DC Pedo Cabal so it's in their best interest to keep armed citizens looking in other directions. That's why I believe Q was orchestrated by the CIA

I was booted from Q's website long ago when I started stating my suspicions and called them a LARP orchestrated by the teenage son of a CIA Agent who fell asleep drunk at the keyboard and let the kid walk off with his passwords.

Good for her!

I fell off the Q wagon very early on. It was a CIA Psyop. They were initially convincing, they had dropped some things that made them look convincing, but their goal was to bullshit people.

Is DC a center of Pedophilia? Have you seen who is President? His son calls him PedoPete!

Q did a great job of attempting to discredit the notion that DC is Pedo Central. I tend to believe that most of the leadership of our Intel Agencies are part of the DC Pedo Cabal so it's in their best interest to keep armed citizens looking in other directions. That's why I believe Q was orchestrated by the CIA

I was booted from Q's website long ago when I started stating my suspicions and called them a LARP orchestrated by the teenage son of a CIA Agent who fell asleep drunk at the keyboard and let the kid walk off with his passwords.
Conspiracies about conspiracies..how droll~

Good for her!

Only took three failed predictions for me to not pay that hokum any mind.
Even a teenage LARPer would've been smart enough to throw in the bone of a couple of correct predictions/revelations every now and again.

The only people who give a ratass about Q now are the BlueAnon loonies.

The state of the GOP.
^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!

istockphoto-820938586-612x612.jpg

The state of the GOP.
So the GOP didn’t assign her to any committees because of he Q stand. Seems to me the GOP is moderating more and more, it is a good move to move to the center.

Who cares? You howlers make a mountain out of a molehill every chance you get. It just shows you people are desperate and terrified of trump.

Just think how much they could get done if they took all that energy they expend on hate and put it into something that will make the world a better place.

But they want the world -- the entire world -- to be a foul shithole.

Isn't that amazing? They love living in shit.

The state of the GOP.
She is trying to clean up her act by buddying up with McCarthy and disavowing her past statements

She is not fooling anyone

Forum List

Back