MTG introduces a bill

Becuse GOP principles are that the parent is the best judge of how to raise their kids. Not MTG or Joe Biden or you. Is that the case or is there an alternative truth ?
Yet your brain dead side does it in schools to others. Huh.

Even their own.kids grooming them is child abuse. 5 year olds are nreain...groomed. If a 5 year girl thinks she is a boy a lunatic put that their.

Even their own.kids grooming them is child abuse. 5 year olds are nreain...groomed. If a 5 year girl thinks she is a boy a lunatic put that their.
So is it the governments job to bring up our kids ? That seems to be what you want.

but it is cool for a 5 year old girl to dress up and wear make up and strut around like a whore since it is being done in a Pageant.

you have no moral ground to stand on at all

but it is cool for a 5 year old girl to dress up and wear make up and strut around like a whore since it is being done in a Pageant.

you have no moral ground to stand on at all
My kids didnt do that shit moonbat so fuck off gator. You still on ignore clown

If they are grooming their kids then you are damn skippy.
Teaching kids tolerance and acceptance is a good thing. But lets talk about the principle.
Like all gop principles they seem to be made of elastic. Either parents have rights or they dont. Which is it ?

Teaching kids tolerance and acceptance is a good thing. But lets talk about the principle.
Like all gop principles they seem to be made of elastic. Either parents have rights or they dont. Which is it ?
Do they have a right to put them inv a cage and eat dog food? Which is it?

But you are not fighting to make it illegal, why is that?

And if I am on ignore, how did you read my post?
Occassionally I lok at your bs posts.

Her bill makes one aspect illegal. Why would you want very young children to be exposed to this bs?? If you think its ok I question your sanity.

er bill makes one aspect illegal. Why would you want very young children to be exposed to this bs?? If you think its ok I question your sanity.

I do not want them to be, I also do not want young children being exposed to what happens to them in pageants. If you think beauty pageants for 5 and 6 year old's is ok I will question more than your sanity.

I do not want them to be, I also do not want young children being exposed to what happens to them in pageants. If you think beauty pageants for 5 and 6 year old's is ok I will question more than your sanity.
You will. Well good for you. Since I dont support your deflection of the real topic here it doesnt matter Issue is fags are pushing little children to watch drag queen shows which is child abuse. You are here to attack those saying its bs because you are a leftist bitch.

Your deflection does nothing to stop the issue of child abuse by your pervert party.

Isnt this a matter for the parents ? Should the government be criminalising parents who are relaxed about this ? Where is freedom in this ?

Certainly not at the federal level. However, there are many local ordinances that restrict where children can be and what they can view. You can't take your child to a strip club and some of these pride parades lately and drag queen shows haven't been far from it. You can't take your kids to an R movie, but if that scene at the LA pride fest the other day with Christina Aguilera walking around on stage with a giant dildo strapped to her waste was in a movie it would almost certainly have been rated R.

The only reason these people are getting a pass on this behavior is because the left and the media (one in the same entity) have given them victim status, so they aren't to be criticized, but embraced in the name of inclusion. The people shaping our culture have become crude and vulgar and pretty fucking retarded on top of it.

You will. Well good for you. Since I dont support your deflection of the real topic here it doesnt matter Issue is fags are pushing little children to watch drag queen shows which is child abuse. You are here to attack those saying its bs because you are a leftist bitch.

Your deflection does nothing to stop the issue of child abuse by your pervert party.

Tis not a deflation, just showing the hypocrisy of the far right who are just as bad as the far left.

If you actually gave a crap about kids you would be equally upset with both things, but you do not really care about kids at all.

to make it illegal for children to be exposed to Drag Queen performances.

Is this the first bill she has introduced ?
She is certainly not afraid to tackle the big issues facing America.
I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

So you are a pro groomer?

Certainly not at the federal level. However, there are many local ordinances that restrict where children can be and what they can view. You can't take your child to a strip club and some of these pride parades lately and drag queen shows haven't been far from it. You can't take your kids to an R movie, but if that scene at the LA pride fest the other day with Christina Aguilera walking around on stage with a giant dildo strapped to her waste was in a movie it would almost certainly have been rated R.

The only reason these people are getting a pass on this behavior is because the left and the media (one in the same entity) have given them victim status, so they aren't to be criticized, but embraced in the name of inclusion. The people shaping our culture have become crude and vulgar and pretty fucking retarded on top of it.
I have only seen clips of these events. they seeem to consist of people in garish outfits reading stories to kids with their parents present. No dildos,no nudity.. Where are these hardcore shows happening ?

Isnt this a part of "cancel culture" that we hear so much about ?
Shouldnt parents decide what is appropriate for their kids to see ? Isnt that what all those idiots at school boards were so angry about ?
Drag queens are now the "culture"? You gotta be kidding. Parents can't prevent groomers from cultivating new victims unless we set basic rules that limit the school's ability to promote sex based shows directed at children.

Drag queens are now the "culture"? You gotta be kidding. Parents can't prevent groomers from cultivating new victims unless we set basic rules that limit the school's ability to promote sex based shows directed at children.
"Grppming" is the crazy rights new obsession. Its taken over from CRT.
But the issue here is that most parents will see no harm in these sessions. And the govt wants to take that away from prents.
Its rank aauthoritarian hypocrisy.promoted by stupid people.

Forum List

Back