MTG introduces a bill

My guess is that the bill prevents the education system from subjecting children to disturbing sexually explicit demonstrations. It's common sense isn't it?

to make it illegal for children to be exposed to Drag Queen performances.

Is this the first bill she has introduced ?
She is certainly not afraid to tackle the big issues facing America.
I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

Don't you liberal Democrats want our children to be protected?

I'm not the one defending Trannies twerking with children bitch, that's you.

Nope, I am not defending a thing....you on the other hand are. What I posted is no better than "Trannies twerking with children" but you have no problem with it at all. While I find both to be abhorrent.

Sucks to be you

Nope, I am not defending a thing....you on the other hand are. What I posted is no better than "Trannies twerking with children" but you have no problem with it at all. While I find both to be abhorrent.

Sucks to be you

Nope, I am judging you for the way you defend Trannie contact for anyone but yours apparently.
Trannies will go to hell.

I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

Must be a slow day for British gossip fags…

Killer Clown John Wayne Gacy once confessed to cops "as a clown you can get away with anything". Are drag queens who insist on parading in front of grade school kids any different? What's the motivation? One thing sodomites love more than anonymous sex in holes drilled through plywood is a young fresh recruit. What do you think about your kid wandering into an ally and encountering a friendly drag queen?

Don't morals count? Why does your side keep electing politicians with no morals?

I did not side with anyone, what the fuck are you talking about?

You all are cheering for a Federal law that would make it illegal for children to be exposed to Drag Queen performances but not a single one of you have any issue with tiny children being dressed as adults and being put in preventative position all in the name of a "beauty pageant"....and then you want to fucking talk about morals? Really?

Tell me what is so immoral about Jo Jorgensen, that is who I voted for.

Then tell me how you can fucking preach about "electing politicians with no morals" when you all worship a politician that has cheated on every wife he has ever had, which is a few. Why is it none of you find adultery to be immoral?

My guess is that the bill prevents the education system from subjecting children to disturbing sexually explicit demonstrations. It's common sense isn't it?
Isnt this a part of "cancel culture" that we hear so much about ?
Shouldnt parents decide what is appropriate for their kids to see ? Isnt that what all those idiots at school boards were so angry about ?

Sounds like a good bill to me. But the DNC loves them some fags and drags and think small children need to see it. So it will not go anywhere.

Anyhow. She needs to try to get the state legislature to do it. Like Florida smacking Mickey around.

I see the leftist brigade here throwing smoke screens up for their pervert psrty.

They love killing some babies and then love fucking their heads up if they live. What a bunch of assholes. Hee Haw

Sounds like a good bill to me. But the DNC loves them some fags and drags and think small children need to see it. So it will not go anywhere.

Anyhow. She needs to try to get the state legislature to do it. Like Florida smacking Mickey around.
Isnt this taking away parental responsibility ?

How so? Is it responsible to groom small children with this crap or is it child abuse?
Becuse GOP principles are that the parent is the best judge of how to raise their kids. Not MTG or Joe Biden or you. Is that the case or is there an alternative truth ?

Forum List

Back