MTG introduces a bill

How about a bill outlawing this...

1655311018287.png

1655311042811.png

1655311069170.png
Now that's grooming.

This isn't about me. I have crossed that road. And there is no going back.....
Understood...but men dressing up in drag didn't cause divorce rates to go up...

Rudy divorced his first wife because he thought his cousin wasn't hot anymore, not because he dressed up in drag...

T_006tmp.114340011 (4).jpg

to make it illegal for children to be exposed to Drag Queen performances.

Is this the first bill she has introduced ?
She is certainly not afraid to tackle the big issues facing America.
I am particularly impressed that she is fighting for freedom by removing parental responsibility in this matter. Bringing up kids should not be left to parents. It is far too important.

1655337725629.png
1655337751259.png
1655337769212.png
1655337845163.png
1655337874264.png

This is an issue that needs to be addressed. It seems there is still problems in schools even with all the social justice agendas pushed on them over the decades. When feminism went extreme and women moved into the workforce in droves, families were affected. Divorces went up and it opened the door to other agendas including the one we are debating on this thread. Strong Republican women are the backbone of their sex and are important for the party. They are needed so more males can start growing our spines back. It isn't easy when anything out of step judged by the Prog overlords is a potential destruction for a person. Raising children is a responsibility. It has many pleasures and also is a chore. Progs have given us perma ghettos where even if the parents do a great job once outside there is an influence from others.
You saying women shouldn’t work?:45:

You first. What does it do to promote families when faggots cannot reproduce?
plus they are so perverse (not all, i guess)... parading their perversity in front of innocent children.. Why do perverts want to steal a child's innocence... invade his or her world with... words fail disgust-worthy images

Forum List

Back