MTG, MAGAs MVP, makes rap video - not satire

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, whose far-right beliefs and confrontational behavior earned her opposition in both parties has released a rap video with "maga-star" Forgiato Blow. Mr Blow was a little known failed rapper until he pivoted to political rap making "songs" that support Trump and tackle right wing culture wars. Initial reaction to the video range from WTF to OMFG.

Just to be clear this right wing hero was a landslide winner.

1689601377590.png

LOL....I like how the OP posted-up the electorate's decision to elect a white woman over a black.....The 14th is 73% white, 51% women, she won the primary going away, and re-election by 32 points.

The people spoke, the same as they speak when they keep re-electing the likes of Adam Schiff and Maxine Waters.....Both of whom are terrible people.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, whose far-right beliefs and confrontational behavior earned her opposition in both parties has released a rap video with "maga-star" Forgiato Blow. Mr Blow was a little known failed rapper until he pivoted to political rap making "songs" that support Trump and tackle right wing culture wars. Initial reaction to the video range from WTF to OMFG.

View attachment 805275

What’s the point of this thread?

Republicans have always been involved in Rap Music, and probably always will be. MTG is hardly plowing new ground here.

Republicans have always been involved in Rap Music, and probably always will be. MTG is hardly plowing new ground here.

No.They have never been involved in rap music. They have occasionally made damn fools of themselves in absurd efforts to pander to black people. Remember when Pat Boone thought it would be a good idea for hm to wear a sequened jumpsuit and a spiked dog collar?

View attachment 805275

WTF and OMFG.

No.They have never been involved in rap music. They have occasionally made damn fools of themselves in absurd efforts to pander to black people. Remember when Pat Boone thought it would be a good idea for hm to wear a sequened jumpsuit and a spiked dog collar?
Speaking of black people and rap music....listen to what rap icon Ice Cube has to say....

Ice Cube Tells Black Americans: ‘Stop Voting Democrats – They See Us As SLAVES’​

"I don’t know what’s going on in the African American community when it comes to that. Black people have overwhelmingly supported Democrats for 50 to 60 years, and yet nothing has changed. So something needs to change.

Better question might be.. what was the point of that Video?
I see videos on tic tok and youtube all the time and i ask that question, I assume the people making it often find some entertainment value in making them. They are free to do that

Speaking of black people and rap music....listen to what rap icon Ice Cube has to say....

Ice Cube Tells Black Americans: ‘Stop Voting Democrats – They See Us As SLAVES’​

"I don’t know what’s going on in the African American community when it comes to that. Black people have overwhelmingly supported Democrats for 50 to 60 years, and yet nothing has changed. So something needs to change.
Yes. I always consider Ice Cube's thoughts first, when I decide who to vote for. Doesn't everybody?

DUMB ASS

Off topic. Start a thread. I'll contribute. Ice is just frustrated and GOP is the problem, not the solution.

Yes. I always consider Ice Cube's thoughts first, when I decide who to vote for. Doesn't everybody?

DUMB ASS
No, not everyone....but he certainly makes some gpod points. I try to listen to different people before making a decision. Folks like Ice Cube, who is black, and been successful, certainly is a voice with listening to on issues facing black american....dems and their cult obviously won't listen...so not surprised you won't....I am sure Joey Xiden has a better grasp on the issues facing black americans that you will listen to

Off topic. Start a thread. I'll contribute. Ice is just frustrated and GOP is the problem, not the solution.
It appears he thinks the Dems are the problem. Obviously you didn't hear that he said. Not surprised, typical of dems when it comes to African-Americans

It appears he thinks the Dems are the problem. Obviously you didn't hear that he said. Not surprised, typical of dems when it comes to African-Americans

Ice likes the republicans "Rich Americans First" platform. 94% of Black Americans would disagree with him and 99.9999% of Black Americans have less money than he does which explains just about all you need to know about his statements.

Forum List

Back