MTG unintentionally releases campaign ad for Biden

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Green intended to attack Joe Biden for his policies, but then gave an extensive list of things most voters support. Of course the MAGAs want to do away with the most popular programs we have ever had, and given the chance, they will curtail things like Medicade and Medicare. It's not clear if MTG will continue to make ads in support of Biden, but the Biden campaign certainly owes her a big thank you for her effort so far.

Trump is also running on greatly increasing the power of the Office of the President. This should scare anyone and everyone, but his followers will be cheering him on
They can cheer all they want, if it makes them feel better. He won't be getting back into office.

There is nothing I would put past the voters in this country.

I do not have near the confidence that you seem to hold
I didn't think that W. Bush would get reelected, so there's that. But Donald isn't running for reelection this time.

I didn't think that W. Bush would get reelected, so there's that. But Donald isn't running for reelection this time.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be stuck choosing between Biden and Trump again. The mere fact that we are talking about that not much more than a year out was more than enough to make the wife and I realize we need to get out when we can.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be stuck choosing between Biden and Trump again. The mere fact that we are talking about that not much more than a year out was more than enough to make the wife and I realize we need to get out when we can.
If I could turn back the clock several decades, Costa Rica would be my home. Canada too is a civilized place but a tad bit colder than Costa Rica.

Green intended to attack Joe Biden for his policies, but then gave an extensive list of things most voters support. Of course the MAGAs want to do away with the most popular programs we have ever had, and given the chance, they will curtail things like Medicade and Medicare. It's not clear if MTG will continue to make ads in support of Biden, but the Biden campaign certainly owes her a big thank you for her effort so far.

She really is such a f...ing g..damned moron it beggars belief.

NOBODY refers to him as "Lyndon B.".

If I could turn back the clock several decades, Costa Rica would be my home. Canada too is a civilized place but a tad bit colder than Costa Rica.

We have looked at both but from all accounts the infrastructure in Panama is better. Their mass transit is world class and most places now have highspeed internet.

The plan right now is to live in Panama City for the first year while we get the lay of the land and then move.

As my son put it, when people come to America, they do not go to Hill City Kansas, they go to bigger cities and then move from there.

Almost killed at again....it is so difficult to listen to...glad I persisted.....

She has immortalized herself....

I wonder how many drafts it went through..

Forum List

Back