Mueller Arguably The Most Incompetent Person On The Planet

Are they really? I was speaking of the Dems and their role on slavery since we are saying that Republicans are all racist which words are so concrete they should mostly not be used; Like as in never or always as well. There is almost nearly an exception to each rule.
Slavery existed for 150 years before the Democratic Party was formed

I didn't say all Republicans are racist......only that all racists are Republicans
Are they really? I was speaking of the Dems and their role on slavery since we are saying that Republicans are all racist which words are so concrete they should mostly not be used; Like as in never or always as well. There is almost nearly an exception to each rule.

I didn't say all Republicans are racist......only that all racists are Republicans
That isn’t even a valid statement bc I am
A republican that is not a racist. Thank you very much!
you're known by the friends you keep and all racists are republican so while you say you're not, you're surrounded by them

All racists are republican? LMFAO what a retard statement.
LOL But racists are good people too ..D Trump

Lol. I get if you want to characterize his "good people on both sides" Charlottesville quote as Trump intentionally implying that racists are good people, but when you drop his name right afterward the way you did, that generally denotes a direct quote. If you wanna whip yourself up into a hysterical shitfit, that's your right, but at least be accurate with the actual quotes.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jlo

you're known by the friends you keep and all racists are republican so while you say you're not, you're surrounded by them

Lol. I get if you want to characterize his "good people on both sides" Charlottesville quote as Trump intentionally implying that racists are good people, but when you drop his name right afterward the way you did, that generally denotes a direct quote. If you wanna whip yourself up into a hysterical shitfit, that's your right, but at least be accurate with the actual quotes.
You're right I did take liberties with his quote sorry

You're right I did take liberties with his quote sorry
White Nationalists can be good people too. Shouting nazisims at people in Synagogues ... Free Speech

I would have to disagree, could name a long list of others who the title incompetent fits better.

Mueller is a Republican.....you guys picked him
In the end it will all come down to facts

A "Republican" who does everything along Leftist Facists lines is a Republican in NAME ONLY.

Since you are unaware, let me tell you that China has many spies over here in America.....they are "Americans" by any of your standards.
But they will hand your ass to a Chinese firing squad in a heartbeat given the chance.

Besides, Muellers incompetence is well known and will documented. If only you ever took the time to get the true "facts"
"He Can't Accept The Fact He Screwed Up" - Special Counsel Mueller's Surprisingly Flawed Past

Forum List

Back