Mueller DNC Witch Hunt: Time to Produce Evidence or Close it Down

so because it happened once it should happen again? that's your position? If Mueller had anything, there would be no need to ask 49 questions about trump's thoughts. .

I would prefer it not to happen again, but watching all your zealots whine like little girls when you were cheering it on for Bill, makes me laugh my ass off at you and just like to remind of the precedent that you set.

Come back in 6 years and whine if Mueller has not found anything, till then you are just being hypocritical zealots

It was illegally started because there was no crime, and top that off it was because Comey illegally leaked a FAKE Russain dossier, and then that little WEASEL ass clown Rosenstein appointed Mueller. But the majority of Americans see what's going on. They know it's bull shit.

Yeah... shut it down... in fact I don't Trump is going to take much more of this. He tweeted the other day that he's going "get involved" and use his constitutional presidential powers and probably fire a shit load of people.
I agree. GOP will do well in 2018 and Trump on track to win again in 2020. The common citizens know that this investigation is all about Washington DC establishment going after the man who had the courage to challenge them.

Comey, Mueller and the investigation have higher approval ratings than Trump.

LOL, great, you want to run the government based on a popularity contest....dumbass.

It shows that voters are not buying your or Trump's garbage. They are taking it seriously and want a thorough investigation. DUMBASS JERK!!
The majority of voters actually believe this is a whitch hunt, and the longer it goes on, the more it's going to hurt the Dims chances in 2018.

Dang, the Dims have chances in 2018? Two chances...slim and none. Maybe if they figure out a platform, catchy phrases won't work.

The trumpanzees need to stop worrying.

Yes, its true that trump is a life long criminal and has been found guilty in the past. But, the one thing trump has always been good at is putting several layers between him and his crimes. There's no reason to think that's not true now.

Besides, its likely, he will pardon every one of his fellow traitors and since he's a very convenient tool for the gop, he won't suffer any punishment until they're out of power.

His "base", that 30% who love being screwed by him - They'll love him, no matter what. While they're crying their little eyes out, the rest of the world will be undoing the damage he's done. View attachment 191721
it isn't trump at all. it is about the innocent who have lost their homes and savings to deal with a witch hunt. yeah, that's what it is really about junior.

so because it happened once it should happen again? that's your position? If Mueller had anything, there would be no need to ask 49 questions about trump's thoughts. .

I would prefer it not to happen again, but watching all your zealots whine like little girls when you were cheering it on for Bill, makes me laugh my ass off at you and just like to remind of the precedent that you set.

Come back in 6 years and whine if Mueller has not found anything, till then you are just being hypocritical zealots
we feel for those who aren't trump affected by losing homes and savings. It's obvious you couldn't care at all about that. your vindictive.

This politically inspired attempt to overturn a free and fair constitutional election needs to wrap it up. Waste of time.
It's time for Mueller to produce evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or drop it | Commentary | Dallas News

Here's your reality check! And I'm quite sure that there are more to come.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has either indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 19 people and three companies so far — with most of those being announced just in the past few weeks.

That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 13 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people have already pleaded guilty — the latest being former Trump campaign staffer Rick Gates.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

This politically inspired attempt to overturn a free and fair constitutional election needs to wrap it up. Waste of time.
It's time for Mueller to produce evidence of wrongdoing by Trump or drop it | Commentary | Dallas News

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has either indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 19 people and three companies so far — with most of those being announced just in the past few weeks.

That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 13 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Five of these people have already pleaded guilty — the latest being former Trump campaign staffer Rick Gates.

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far
what a bunch of stupid people. I'd fire their lawyers if I were them.

Interesting you left out the part that reads: "None of the charges against Americans or Trump advisers so far have directly alleged that they worked with Russia to interfere with the campaign." Must have been accidental. Although considering libs have been making up trash, every 10 minutes, for the last year. Pretty sure you wouldn't be the go to guy for a reality check.

So, let's be clear. Are you going to sit there,with a straight face, and say that you could have your mind changed by evidence??

Try it, and we will see.
That is actually a no.

So what crime are you two so AFRAID President Trump committed that Mueller has his eyes on?

:p

You say there is a crime. What is it? Is it being a Russian spy? At this point, Muller has gotten one (1) conviction, and it amounted to a noise violation basically. 30 days in jail. Mullers problem is that this was supposed to be a quick takedown. But it’s not. The longer this go’s on the better trump looks to voters. Last I heard, trumps numbers were going up in spite of all this. So now you libtards get all wet and steamy over a possible campaigns finance beef. Sadly, that won’t be handled criminally. Well, it wasn’t for Obama when his campaigns violated campaign finance laws. If Muller were any DA in any city USA the local news papers would clown his ass. His peers would laugh at him after millions of dollars spent over two years to only get one conviction and 30 days in the can. The longer this go’s on the more America will hate democrats.
How much is this costing taxpayers?

Mueller at the Burger King drive-thru: “ I will have nothing with a side order of nothing...and please hold the nothing.” :auiqs.jpg:

So what crime are you two so AFRAID President Trump committed that Mueller has his eyes on?

None. No crime committed. This is just a smear campaign.
mueller, the special counsel, and the deputy attorney general haven't smeared a single soul.... not a one!

Yet your messiah and his minions and his State run TV channel, has done ALL THE SMEARING, double dose version, since day 1.....

How can you live with yourself, spreading all the lies that you do? Ah, lying is now all A-OK, since your messiah does it 5 times before breakfast, every single day of the week....(when not on the golf course).

No one on the Special counsel is smearing Trump, nor are they on a witch hunt....they are searching for the truth....yes, simply the truth of what the Russians did and how they did it...

WHY are YOU so afraid of the truth....? the truth is like water being thrown on the wicked with of the west to you and Trump.... no wonder you are so scared....you are afraid of disappearing.....melting away.... :lol:

SUNSHINE is the best disinfectant....

LET the Sun shine, let the Sun shine in!

mueller, the special counsel, and the deputy attorney general haven't smeared a single soul.... not a one!

Yet your messiah and his minions and his State run TV channel, has done ALL THE SMEARING, double dose version, since day 1.....

How can you live with yourself, spreading all the lies that you do? Ah, lying is now all A-OK, since your messiah does it 5 times before breakfast, every single day of the week....(when not on the golf course).

No one on the Special counsel is smearing Trump, nor are they on a witch hunt....they are searching for the truth....yes, simply the truth of what the Russians did and how they did it...

WHY are YOU so afraid of the truth....? the truth is like water being thrown on the wicked with of the west to you and Trump.... no wonder you are so scared....you are afraid of disappearing.....melting away.... :lol:

WHY are YOU so afraid of the truth....? the truth is like water being thrown on the wicked witch of the west to you and Trump.... no wonder you are so scared....you are afraid of disappearing.....melting away.... :lol:

/-----/ They haven't smeared one person? Try and keep up with the news, Sparky:
'God damn you to hell!': Former Trump campaign consultant explodes at Democratic Senate aides after he loses his house to legal fees in 'witch hunt' congressional Russia probe
  • Former Trump campaign adviser Michael Caputo says he has spent $125,000 on lawyers to comply with the demands of the Senate Intelligence Committee
  • He lived in Russia for two decades but insists he knows nothing about any links between Trump's campaign and the Kremlin
  • Delivered a scathing rebuke to Senate aides Tuesday, saying 'God damn you to hell' for making him sell his house and jeopardize his children's future
  • 'I want to know who cost us so much money, who crushed our kids, who forced us out of our home, all because you lost an election,' he told Democrats
  • Caputo also says Democratic aides are helping a former committee staffer who is continuing to add to the salacious anti-Trump 'dirty dossier'

Apparently you missed his sit down with Anderson Cooper after Robert Mueller interviewed him...
I don’t watch Andreson Cooper the gay editorialist. Every time I see him I vision a guys ball sack on his chin.

Everyday this disgrace goes on it smears the President of the United States and the American electoral process.

i'm sorry that we've questioned the integrity of your messiah.

clearly, it disturbs you snowflakes, but i'd prefer to know exactly how the election process was tampered with.

the guilty man flees when none pursue
:blahblah:

So, let's be clear. Are you going to sit there,with a straight face, and say that you could have your mind changed by evidence??

We're already buried in evidence.

The more the evidence piles up, the more the trumpkins plant their feet. You can actually hear the doors slam shut in their brains.
What evidence?

We're already buried in evidence.

The more the evidence piles up, the more the trumpkins plant their feet. You can actually hear the doors slam shut in their brains.
/———/ I have just as much evidence proving you blew up the Hindenburg. I’m releasing it any day now. Any day.

Everyday this disgrace goes on it smears the President of the United States and the American electoral process.

If Tump would stop lying so much it would make the process go a lot faster...

At the moment there is two criminal investigations on going... Trump has told you he is not the target... Why are ye worried?
Try not to be such a coy douchebag. Pretending innocence is any protection from a witch-hunt is Stalinist propaganda.

First he knows nothing about Stormy Daniels payoff and then he goes on fox and says Cohen was representing him... Simple lies...

You would see this if you were any way objective...
/----/ What proof do you have of either of those charges? Cohen may not have told hm. Plausible deniability. And Cohen is representing him. So what lies?

Guliani admitted that Trump knew about the payoff. Are you calling Guliani a liar? You may need a scorecard to keep track of liars and the lies.
After the fact.

Indictments? Lol. Grand jury would indict a ham sandwich. Lol.

Forum List

Back