🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Does it Again!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have read all the crap talked about how the Mueller report produced nothing.

lee-corso1.jpg

www.documentcloud.org/documents/6537502-19-Cv-1278-Release-1-Bates-1-503-Ocr.html

Read the information before repeating the standard Trump cult drivel.

Office of Information Policy.
If you think this tells anything more than a campaigns strategy, which was not illegal, you are fooling yourself. But go ahead, fool yourself all you want.

You want us to read a 274 page document in order to comment on your thread? Are you this annoying in person?
I expect opinions to be based in fact. If that's annoying, too bad.

I'm reading it. So you can too.

Office of Information Policy.
If you think this tells anything more than a campaigns strategy, which was not illegal, you are fooling yourself. But go ahead, fool yourself all you want.
Whatever lie you want to tell yourself.

Will they let Mueller read these memos he "wrote", where he'll know what's in them???

Point out the key facts pal and we’re going to be willing help you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, Gates said the RNC had advance knowledge of the wikileaks release and its timing and had plans to amplify the release.

By the way, that's not just collusion. That is criminal conspiracy.

You want us to read a 274 page document in order to comment on your thread? Are you this annoying in person?
I expect opinions to be based in fact. If that's annoying, too bad.

I'm reading it. So you can too.

Sorry sport, if you expect people to read what you assign, become a teacher. Although that won’t even help you hear. Why don’t you have the balls to give us a passage or two you believe would inspire discussion? I don’t believe you read any of it.

Buzzfed selfpwned yet again

Has Mueller met the Whistleblower? Think how devastating that would be?!!! ZOMG!!!

Mueller + Whistleblower = Game Over, Man! Game OVer

So, Gates said the RNC had advance knowledge of the wikileaks release and its timing and had plans to amplify the release.

By the way, that's not just collusion. That is criminal conspiracy.

You got him this time! We have to use scientific notation to count all of the times you got him, but I think this is really it

Really

You got him this time!
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't mention or even allude to trump... Francis, you are a moron.
Riiiiight. Criminal conspiracy referred to Biden
The RNC, Francis. Fuck, dude, this is like talking to a child....
LOLz. What was the conspiracy? Is this The Mueller Report again or is this New and Improved Conspiracy

Forum List

Back