🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mueller Does it Again!

You got him this time!
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't mention or even allude to trump... Francis, you are a moron.
Riiiiight. Criminal conspiracy referred to Biden
The RNC, Francis. Fuck, dude, this is like talking to a child....
LOLz. What was the conspiracy? Is this The Mueller Report again or is this New and Improved Conspiracy
Now you're asking me to read the thread to you. You're like a child.

Exactly how do you read something that's 95% redacted and expect to make any sense out of it?
Left to rght, top to bottom.

Especially pay attention to the part where Gates says the RNC had advance knowledge of the wikileaks email dump release date.

You will be hearing about that again.

Exactly how do you read something that's 95% redacted and expect to make any sense out of it?
Left to rght, top to bottom.

Especially pay attention to the part where Gates says the RNC had advance knowledge of the wikileaks email dump release date.

You will be hearing about that again.

And? There's no context for any of it. BTW, no one was charged or convicted in relation to wikileaks, so why do you think it's a big deal?

I have read all the crap talked about how the Mueller report produced nothing.

lee-corso1.jpg

www.documentcloud.org/documents/6537502-19-Cv-1278-Release-1-Bates-1-503-Ocr.html

Read the information before repeating the standard Trump cult drivel.

BTW, no one was charged or convicted in relation to wikileaks,
Mueller was not investigating the RNC. Second, proving a crime is not the same standard as political damage. Let's see the RNC leadership explain on live television how they coordinated the release with wikileaks.

Mueller was not investigating the RNC. Second, proving a crime is not the same standard as political damage. Let's see the RNC leadership explain on live television how they coordinated the release with wikileaks.

So now you're moving the goal posts, first it was knowledge of when a release was to made, now it's coordination, which is it?

i'm sure it had something to do with obama on a live mic saying he can be of more help to putin after being re-elected.

amazing at what people pick and choose to rage on.

So now you're moving the goal posts, first it was knowledge of when a release was to made, now it's coordination, which is it?
That is a nonsensical complaint, as coordination is a more serious accusation.

And, it's both.

That is a nonsensical complaint, as coordination is a more serious accusation.

And, it's both.

Poor thing, I guess holding you to your own words is nonsensical, don't think so. And how about you provide in context quotes that says it's both.

And how about you provide in context quotes that says it's both.
Still your complaint was nonsensical, as corrdination is a more serious accusation. If i raise my own stakes, that's not "moving the goalposts", genius.

Furthermore, if i can read the document, so can you. I am not your mommy.

Forum List

Back