Mueller early draft on firing of Comey.............

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

As said by an anonymous source to NYT.
White House doesn't dispute Trump called Comey a 'nut job' to Russians

And?
What if he did? Is that against some law? Does that somehow prove he fired him unconstitutionally?
trumpanzee excuse #7.....

I am not a Trump fan.
You know there is something in between foam-at-the-mouth hatred for someone and idol-ism.
Your are a Trump fan.

If Trump doesn't prove that he fired Comey for a reason other than Russia, he risks being charged with Obstruction of Justice.

If Trump doesn't prove?
So your saying he is guilty until proven innocent.
Got it.
Nope. He's innocent until proven guilty (guilty being having fired Comey because of Russia).

That's hilarious. You got two brains to go with both sides of your mouth?

You say "Trump must prove"...no he doesn't. He doesn't have to prove anything.
You DO know this was never going to go anywhere right?
As soon as advisors and associates stated he talked about wanting to fire Comey before he was even elected - the case is toast.

And?
What if he did? Is that against some law? Does that somehow prove he fired him unconstitutionally?
trumpanzee excuse #7.....

I am not a Trump fan.
You know there is something in between foam-at-the-mouth hatred for someone and idol-ism.
Your are a Trump fan.

Go ahead, look through my history...you will see plenty of criticism.
But I realize that die hard party zealots can't comprehend that something exist between hatred and worship.

Wow, do you have some magic source or decoder ring or something to know what Comey didn't tell Trump?

We know Comey refused to pledge his loyalty to Trump.

So says Comey, after he was fired of course.

He was reading from the notes he took, BEFORE he was fired.

Have you examined his computer to know for sure when those notes were created? You're just buying everything he says because it feeds your narrative. After finding out he was creating his bitch exoneration speech 3 months before he made it, tells me you can't trust the SOB any further than you could throw him. He told congress in sworn testimony he did it in response to the Lynch and Clinton tarmac meeting, when in reality he was drafting it months before it.

The problem is, comey is the one who personally briefed Trump on the classified version of the Dossier and Russian investigation in early January, before he was even sworn in.... so that meeting alone could have also been a catalyst involved with his unexplained desire in ending the FBI investigation....and Trump had been briefed even during the primary on the FBI Russian investigation....

If, could....that is what you got?
Serious question....if you became President would YOU have wanted Comey to stay on?
The guys judgement is questionable at best.
I would certainly have let him go.
I would not have had a choice to fire him....1...they have a 10 year term and are suppose to be A-political....

and 2, I would KNOW that firing the person who is heading up a criminal investigation in to my Campaign team...is a no no.

Huh?...the President can fire any appointed position besides SCOTUS.
So he should have been forced to accept that his head of FBI was of at minimum having questionable judgement?
You gotta remember Care....the Democrats were out for this guys blood. They were screaming collusion, they were screaming election rigging...they went on and on about this man...but TRUMP fires him....wait a minute...maybe he is a good guy all of a sudden?? Trump should have kept him on???
Do you not see the total flip flop of this?
comey had poor judgement in his announcement of no charges being filed against Hillary because he should have simply stated that....not gone in to his diatribe, that was wrong....so was him making the announcement of reopening the Clinton investigation just 10 days before the election....they both more than likely broke the Hatch act.

But president Trump did not find these reasons to rid himself of Comey, in fact he cheered Comey on and did so on his campaign trail saying the announcement redeemed Comey...the very thing that comey allegedly broke the law by doing it.

So, I find it disingenuous for "this" to be the reason President Trump wanted him fired.

Thus, I had to ask myself, what was the true reason, which has to be a legit reason, a "for cause" reason for Pres Trump to remove him from his 10 year term....

AND the one "cause" according to President Trump, was to remove Comey from office because of the Russian Investigation and Trump team investigation.... He, president Trump SAID IT.....it was to get this Russian investigation off his back.

Which is obstruction of Justice, it is against the law to interfere with any OFFICIAL investigation....and this is what President Trump believed he was doing by firing Comey.

So it is a bit more complicated than simply having the power to fire and hire.....that is not always the case.

Last edited:
He was reading from the notes he took, BEFORE he was fired.

Have you examined his computer to know for sure when those notes were created?

If they were created long after the meeting, then Comey would have to have an eidetic memory. Do you think his mother had him tested?

Or a great imagination. Also if you're going to quote me do it in full, don't pull out selective sentences. You didn't quote the remainder of my post because it damaged your potion and provided evidence questioning Comey's credibility.

if you're going to quote me do it in full, don't pull out selective sentences. You didn't quote the remainder of my post

You're a windbag. I only quote the heart of the issue. I included a link if anybody wants to read the rest of your shit.

Just about everyone here has you on Ignore.

This thread is about what Comey Actually did, not some conjectures and unsupported allegations by Butt Hurt Leftists.

Buh bye
Trump is under investigation.
No he isn't....his campaign is but not Trump himself. Plus it's all horse shit any way. There was no collusion. Get use to it...

Trump’s Business of Corruption

news accounts have confirmed that Mueller has indeed begun to examine Trump’s real-estate deals and other business dealings, including some that have no obvious link to Russia.

The problem is, comey is the one who personally briefed Trump on the classified version of the Dossier and Russian investigation in early January, before he was even sworn in.... so that meeting alone could have also been a catalyst involved with his unexplained desire in ending the FBI investigation....and Trump had been briefed even during the primary on the FBI Russian investigation....
MAD-Magazine-Golden-Showers_587664dde99c47.53786414.jpg

Trump-Whitehouse-020817-lt.jpg

Sorry about your bad luck, BF We won. You lost. Get over it.

The hell he didn't. He admitted it. He didn't want to get caught leaking, so he gave private information to a friend to his dirty work for him. .

Leaking involves the release of information that can not be legally released. Comey released notes that had no privilege or classification.

news accounts have confirmed that Mueller has indeed begun to examine Trump’s real-estate deals and other business dealings, including some that have no obvious link to Russia.
They will try everything to bring him down but when all of that blows up in their face the people will want an answer as to why so much time and money was spent on a witch hunt. The dems will get the blame and they will pay at the polls.

Forum List

Back