Mueller Gets His 1st Conviction...30 Days For Dutch 'Scooter Libby'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dutch Lawyer Receives 30-Day Jail Sentence For Lying To Mueller

"Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan was fined $20,000 and sentenced to 30 days in jail on Tuesday for lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators and the FBI.

He pleaded guilty to the charges on Feb. 20.

At the time of his contacts with Gates and the former Russian spy, van der Zwaan worked as a lawyer for the international law firm, Skadden Arps. Gates and his business partner at the time, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, hired Skadden Arps in 2012 to provide a report regarding a criminal trial for Yulia Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian politician who was a rival of Manafort and Gates’ client, then-Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych."

Zwaan lied to Mueller about what he was doing in the Ukraine.

"It remains unclear whether van der Zwaan has information about Manafort and Gates’ activities during the 2016 campaign."

No evidence of Illegal non-existent collusion.
No evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation.
No evidence of a crime committed by Trump.
Another 'Scooter Libby indictment and conviction...this time an 'International Scooter Libby'.

Of course Mueller and snowflakes will call this a 'victory'.

Bwuhahahaha......

What The Hell did he Lie about? And what does this have to do with The Trump Campaign? Wasn't this so called "event" 15 years ago?

"The court documents filed against van der Zwaan make no mention of campaign-related activities."

Let's review Mueller's 'stellar' record so far that incriminates President Trump and his associates for illegally colluding with the Russians....

"Several other Trump campaign associates have also pleaded guilty to various charges stemming from the special counsel investigation, including Gates, former Trump campaign adviser
George Papadopoulos and former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn. They are all cooperating with prosecutors.

None of the charges so far directly relate to the issue of whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow. But according to a heavily redacted court filing released late Monday, Deputy Attorney General
Rod gave Mueller the green light to investigate allegations that Manafort colluded with Russia to swing the election.

Manafort has been indicted on numerous charges of fraud and money laundering and pleaded not guilty to all of them. He has not been indicted on any charges related to election interference."

So far ...

Mueller has no evidence of non-existent TRUMP / GOP collusion / sedition / treason.

Mueller has no indictment of any Trump associate / campaign member for illegally colluding with Russians.

Mueller has no evidence to prove there was ever a need for an investigation of Trump and his campaign regarding illegal Russian collusion.

Mueller has nothing but a list of 'Scooter Libby' indictments and his 1st 'Scooter Libby' Conviction.

"...but you just wait..." :p

What The Hell did he Lie about? And what does this have to do with The Trump Campaign? Wasn't this so called "event" 15 years ago?

Like Flynn, he lied to the FBI about something not even illegal....and NO, it has nothing to do with Trump or any non-existent illegal Russian collusion.

Let's review Mueller's 'stellar' record so far that incriminates President Trump and his associates for illegally colluding with the Russians....

"Several other Trump campaign associates have also pleaded guilty to various charges stemming from the special counsel investigation, including Gates, former Trump campaign adviser
George Papadopoulos and former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn. They are all cooperating with prosecutors.

None of the charges so far directly relate to the issue of whether the Trump campaign colluded with Moscow. But according to a heavily redacted court filing released late Monday, Deputy Attorney General
Rod gave Mueller the green light to investigate allegations that Manafort colluded with Russia to swing the election.

Manafort has been indicted on numerous charges of fraud and money laundering and pleaded not guilty to all of them. He has not been indicted on any charges related to election interference."

So far ...

Mueller has no evidence of non-existent TRUMP / GOP collusion / sedition / treason.

Mueller has no indictment of any Trump associate / campaign member for illegally colluding with Russians.

Mueller has no evidence to prove there was ever a need for an investigation of Trump and his campaign regarding illegal Russian collusion.

Mueller has nothing but a list of 'Scooter Libby' indictments and his 1st 'Scooter Libby' Conviction.

What was Ken Starr’s record for convictions after 322 days?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I personally would refuse to talk to The FBI about anything, even if I were Innocent of anything they were accusing me of. Not when you see things like this. There is no reason to cooperate.

The only thing I see Mueller doing is flushing $12 Million down the toilet. You mean this fool and his band of Partisan Idiots are only able to do the following?

Mueller: You say you spoke with this man on the 15th, 17th, 24th of April 8 years ago at 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM and 5 PM but not on the 2nd of June at 1 PM, and you spoke to him again on the 14th of June 7 years ago at 8 AM, but not on the 18th at 3 PM?

Target of the Inquisition: Yes Mr. Mueller

Mueller: LIAR! We know what times you talked to him. You are wrong.

Mueller: What did you talk about?

Target of the Inquisition: Grandkids and Golf!
giphy.gif

Mueller: To The Dungeon with this Subversive Traitor!

Target of the Inquisition: But my wife is pregnant. I haven't done anything wrong.

Mueller: You colluded with The Russians and stopped Derr Leader Clinton from becoming Derr Fuher! Your child will grow up penniless and in poverty and become a ward of The State.

Target of the Inquisition: But Mr. Mueller, this is just a 30 day sentence, and a suspended one at that, and I still have my law license.

Mueller: Don't contradict me with FACTS, BOY! You are Part of The Rebel Alliance..and

Target of the Inquisition: Have a nice day Mr. Mueller, sorry I couldn't help you more.
star-wars-quote-you-are-part-of-the-rebel-alliance-and-a-traitor.jpg

Last edited:
This isn't even a Scooter Libby conviction. This is a Martha Stewart conviction, a conviction without any crime at all.

So far ...

Stay on topic please or have your post deleted

Only a tard like easyt would declare victory and game over after the first of many convictions to come. :lol:

"Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan was fined $20,000 and sentenced to 30 days in jail on Tuesday for lying to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators and the FBI.

He pleaded guilty to the charges on Feb. 20.

At the time of his contacts with Gates and the former Russian spy, van der Zwaan worked as a lawyer for the international law firm, Skadden Arps. Gates and his business partner at the time, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, hired Skadden Arps in 2012 to provide a report regarding a criminal trial for Yulia Tymoshenko, a Ukrainian politician who was a rival of Manafort and Gates’ client, then-Ukrainian Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych."

Zwaan lied to Mueller about what he was doing in the Ukraine.

"It remains unclear whether van der Zwaan has information about Manafort and Gates’ activities during the 2016 campaign."

No evidence of Illegal non-existent collusion.
No evidence a crime was ever committed warranting an investigation.
No evidence of a crime committed by Trump.
Another 'Scooter Libby indictment and conviction...this time an 'International Scooter Libby'.

Of course Mueller and snowflakes will call this a 'victory'.

Bwuhahahaha......

You're such a small thinker, my 5 year old grandson's thinking is much broader than are narrow hyper-partisan thinking.
Here, read this article. Maybe, it'll take you out of you're permanent residency in "Conjecture Land".
That 'Revelation' About Mueller’s Thinking
No, I really don't expect you to go to the link and get a clue. You've been on the "Conjecture Train", every since you started no-life 24/7 posting here.

So far ...

Stay on topic please or have your post deleted

I am on topic. In order for Mueller’s record after 322 days to have any meaning we need to look at it in context of past examples in the same position.

So far ...

Shit, Ken Starr was just getting started by day #322.

You're such a small thinker, my 5 year old grandson's thinking is much broader than are narrow hyper-partisan thinking.
Here, read this article. Maybe, it'll take you out of you're permanent residency in "Conjecture Land".
No, I really don't expect you to go to the link and get a clue. You've been on the "Conjecture Train", every since you started no-life 24/7 posting here.

You should let your 5yo write your posts for you - they would be more intelligent.

I went to the link, and nothing on there provides any evidence of non-existent illegal collusion. Nothing on there provides evidence that a crime was ever perpetrated warranting the Witch Hunt. Nothing on there provides any evidence connecting the 'Scooter Libby' indictments to any form of illegal collusion or any crime involving Trump. Oh, it's a well written fluff piece trying to give credibility to Mueller's failed attempt to affect a political hit on the President, but it, like Mueller, fails to provide any evidence to support any of the false accusations made to date....which even Democrats and the Liberal media have abandoned.

Thanks for the link, though.

Only a tard like easyt would declare victory and game over after the first of many convictions to come. :lol:

On the contrary.

That MUeller would even want a conviction like this made known to the public
is ludicrous. This damages his reputation.

If he doesn't get some collusion crime against anyone with Trump his legal
reputation could wind up in the dumpster. He still has a life to lead and a law
office to run.

Folks need to eyeball him, because if he believes he's not going to get
Trump on anything worthwhile...he may up and end the investigation
himself. Just announce that he has touched every corner and has nothing
and the people will respect his honesty while the dems are left holding
the bag.

You should let your 5yo write your posts for you - they would be more intelligent.

I went to the link, and nothing on there provides any evidence of non-existent illegal collusion. Nothing on there provides evidence that a crime was ever perpetrated warranting the Witch Hunt. Nothing on there provides any evidence connecting the 'Scooter Libby' indictments to any form of illegal collusion or any crime involving Trump. Oh, it's a well written fluff piece trying to give credibility to Mueller's failed attempt to affect a political hit on the President, but it, like Mueller, fails to provide any evidence to support any of the false accusations made to date....which even Democrats and the Liberal media have abandoned.

I knew the link I supplied would go way over your head, you ain't the smartest poster hereby one big long shot.
The concept is, the media (like yourself), can only guess what Mueller is actually doing. The Mueller team only lets the cat out of the bag, when they do something regarding the courts.Just about everything he and his team as done has caught the media and the general p[public by surprise.
So in conclusion, your conjecture and narrow ideological driven posts regarding what and what not Mueller is up to or has accomplished, are you just performing auto-fellatio to entertain yourself and your fellow easily manipulated Trumpsters.
As Donald Trump would say,,,,"ENJOY"!

Mueller doesn't want to end a 2 year witch hunt with no justification for it. Just like the snowflakes on this board do, he will argue that a conviction and indictments are justification for their crusade, even if they has nothing to do with collusion, the Russians, or Trump.

Mueller doesn't want to end a 2 year witch hunt with no justification for it. Just like the snowflakes on this board do, he will argue that a conviction and indictments are justification for their crusade, even if they has nothing to do with collusion, the Russians, or Trump.

He is just following the precedent set by the ICs that came before him

I knew the link I supplied would go way over your head, you ain't the smartest poster hereby one big long shot.
The concept is, the media (like yourself), can only guess what Mueller is actually doing. The Mueller team only lets the cat out of the bag, when they do something regarding the courts.Just about everything he and his team as done has caught the media and the general p[public by surprise.
So in conclusion, your conjecture and narrow ideological driven posts regarding what and what not Mueller is up to or has accomplished, are you just performing auto-fellatio to entertain yourself and your fellow easily manipulated Trumpsters.
As Donald Trump would say,,,,"ENJOY"!
Thank you for confirming what I said.

The link seeks to justify the Mueller investigation by repeating the same thing snowflakes on this board do - "you just wait and see'.

Mueller has 'rushed in front of the microphones' to let the world know he had made 'Scooter Libby' indictments, which of course is an old prosecuter trick of trying to intimidate those involved and those he s going after. If Mueller had anything he would not have hesitated to make it known. Instead he has provided nothing, and that includes to the Congressional Intel Committee who has requested he provide them with documents and justification for the need for his continuing witch hunt. To date he has refused to provide them with anything...because he has nothing.

There never was any illegal Russian collusion between Trump and Russia.
There has never been any evidence to support the claim.
Democrats like Feinstein have come out and admitted there is nothing to it.
And every indictment made to date, to nclude this conviction, has had nothing to do with the non-existent Russian Collusion narrative.

And once again you prove you have nothing except for the same mantra, 'Wait and see'...as well as your disturbing plunge into your perverted sexual psyche at the end, which you really should have kept to yourself.

Its disgusting that the Government has spent nearly a $70 Million Dollars on 6 Investigations, plus a Special Prosecutor, and all have concluded that there was No Collusion. Mueller alone has spent $12 Million and all he has done was try to entrap people in contradictions and accuse them of the most petty thing the FBI can throw at you "Lying To The FBI"

We knew Clinton Lied, EVERYBODY did, and they wouldn't even throw that charge at her. The whole thing that Mueller is doing is an Embarrassment to The Legal Profession and will forever be a dark mark on his and The Democrat Party's reputations.

Forum List

Back