Mueller hires another Dem donor. Oh no freaking bias here.lol. Mueller's a bad joke

Anyone who truly understands the scope of this investigation and knows anything about Trump's nefarious lifestyle knows this end result will be a blockbuster like no other.

"Nefarious" lifestyle? You mean like grabbing pussies or something?

You're just jealous because he never grabbed yours.

Trump does. He's scared shitless.
Our beloved President could care less.....they got nothing on him. .... :cool:
Why has he adamantly refused to reveal his tax returns then?
Why has he tried to derail the investigation?
Does that sound like an innocent man?
Beloved?
Not your life. He's the most despised man in the world.

Why should he even be forced to release them? We have this little organization in our government that you've probably never heard of: It's called the "IRS".

If there were any improprieties in in financial affairs, don't you think the IRS would have said something about them? Trump does after all submit a copy of them to the IRS every year. Or have you not heard of that custom?

Geez, are all liberals as dumb as you are?
Why would Trump reveal his tax returns ??
A court order.
Do some research on Nixon and Watergate.

Greg Andres? The same ambulance-chaser who was a partner at Davis Polk & Wardwell, who also represented Goldman-Sachs in an advisory capacity.

:lmao:

how is representing Goldman Sachs a problem?

trump loooooooves his dolman Sachs cabinet.

or did they not tell you that on faux news?

I had this up already. Huge Democrat. Wife was appointed a Judge by Obama. Mueller is a right off. No creds now.
100% wrong. Bob Mueller has more creds than anyone in Washington. Have you ever heard the R's and D's talk about him?
It's with reverence.
Cry all you want your smearing of Mueller will not deter him from doing his job.
Mueller has violated the law and the code of ethics (Officers of the Court). Mueller has a substantial conflict of interest.. His days are numbered as is the length of this investigation.
Keep dreaming. The entire US Congress supports Mueller.
What about this don't you understand?
Your ignorance is stunning...

I just looked at the list of DEMOCRAT lawyers that Muller has hired.. Every single one is a far left wing democrat supporter and have significant ties to the Clinton's. Its no wonder trump went and got personal attorneys to counter the lie machine that Muller has built..

Again, what evidence have you uncovered? None? Is that we keep hiring more and more to investigate because you FOUND NOTHING?

Beloved?

Why should he even be forced to release them? We have this little organization in our government that you've probably never heard of: It's called the "IRS".

If there were any improprieties in in financial affairs, don't you think the IRS would have said something about them? Trump does after all submit a copy of them to the IRS every year. Or have you not heard of that custom?

A court order.

So you continue to believe that the IRS knows nothing about Trump's financial dealings?

Anyone who truly understands the scope of this investigation and knows anything about Trump's nefarious lifestyle knows this end result will be a blockbuster like no other.

Obviously you don't know of him not renting to blacks history and the Justice Dept stepping in, and him defrauding the victims of Trump University and defrauding small business owners in Atlantic City etc etc.
The whiny little bitch isn't going to be able to sue his way out of this one.

I had this up already. Huge Democrat. Wife was appointed a Judge by Obama. Mueller is a right off. No creds now.
100% wrong. Bob Mueller has more creds than anyone in Washington. Have you ever heard the R's and D's talk about him?
It's with reverence.
Cry all you want your smearing of Mueller will not deter him from doing his job.
Mueller has violated the law and the code of ethics (Officers of the Court). Mueller has a substantial conflict of interest.. His days are numbered as is the length of this investigation.

I just looked at the list of DEMOCRAT lawyers that Muller has hired.. Every single one is a far left wing democrat supporter and have significant ties to the Clinton's. Its no wonder trump went and got personal attorneys to counter the lie machine that Muller has built..

Again, what evidence have you uncovered? None? Is that we keep hiring more and more to investigate because you FOUND NOTHING?
All top flight lawyers. All consummate professionals and you didn't just ask the question that's been answered 1000 times why Mueller is not releasing his evidence.
Your ignorance is mind boggling.

Obviously you don't know of him not renting to blacks history and the Justice Dept stepping in, and him defrauding the victims of Trump University and defrauding small business owners in Atlantic City etc etc.

Compared to Obama's drug dealing, his sucking men's dicks in exchange for cocaine, and his mommy posing for nudie pictures, none of that even moves the needle in my Give-A-Fuckometer.

Beloved?

A court order.

So you continue to believe that the IRS knows nothing about Trump's financial dealings?
I see you won't answer my question why he's scared to release his tax returns. Just think u voted for someone who was secretive and looked like a guilty man.

It's with reverence.

All top flight lawyers. All consummate professionals and you didn't just ask the question that's been answered 1000 times why Mueller is not releasing his evidence.
A clueless whelp... that is all you are...

Your going to be real butt hurt when the plug is pulled on Muller.. And its coming fast..

Compared to Obama's drug dealing, his sucking men's dicks in exchange for cocaine, and his mommy posing for nudie pictures, none of that even moves the needle in my Give-A-Fuckometer.
There ya go.... you reveal yourself to be the Alex Jones type lunatic you really are.,
I knew if I strung you along long enough you'd show the forum who you really are..

Beloved?

A court order.

I see you won't answer my question why he's scared to release his tax returns. Just think u voted for someone who was secretive and looked like a guilty man.

How about you give me a copy of your tax returns. I'd really like to look at them and share them with my friends. Ok, good buddy?

It's with reverence.

A clueless whelp... that is all you are...

Your going to be real butt hurt when the plug is pulled on Muller.. And its coming fast..
You really don't know what's going to happen what will happen to Trump if he " pulls the plug" on Mueller do you. Even though I educated you in this very thread and it's all over the news.
Not Fox News of course, the official channel of Donald Trump.

There ya go.... you reveal yourself to be the Alex Jones type lunatic you really are.,
I knew if I strung you along long enough you'd show the forum who you really are..

Never listened to or read a single thing Alex Jones has done. If you don't know about those by now, you've been living under a rock for the last 8 years.

Beloved?

A court order.

How about you give me a copy of your tax returns. I'd really like to look at them and share them with my friends. Ok, good buddy?
Still scared to death to answer my question so you get more ludicrous with your posts.
I'm as clean as a whistle.
Do you think Trump is?
Ha ha ha ha

Why should he??

There is No law saying a president must make his tax returns public.

I hope he never reveals them, just to keep driving the looney liberals crazy. :lol: ... :lol:

A court order.

Still scared to death to answer my question so you get more ludicrous with your posts.
I'm as clean as a whistle.
Do you think Trump is?
Ha ha ha ha

No, I was serious. Don't I get the same privilege to look at your tax returns, as you have to look at his.

Now quit being obtuse.

Forum List

Back