Mueller hires another Dem donor. Oh no freaking bias here.lol. Mueller's a bad joke

IMG_0471.JPG
Typical... the trump whores always deflect to Obama when reality gets very heavy for Trump.
Hilarious..
LOL

Damn skippy.........Because the abuses of power under Obama were HISTORIC.

Perhaps Trump should do to you what they did to American citizens just for their beliefs.............

Perhaps they should wiretap your ass in violation of law as well..........OH IT WAS INCIDENTAL..........

And if a FROG had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped.

Don't like it.............change the channel
Only historic in your brain and RW media.
Your prez is lowest rated prez in history and under criminal investigation.
Obama, not so much.

Only the government would bring in 16 fucking lawyers to find nothing. But they will pat themselves on the back for getting paid. That's the democrat way.

What a huge waste of taxpayer money.

But the zillions spent investigating the Clinton's wasn't, right?
Don't need Zillions to investigate her...............just a Grand Jury and a trial............

Hell...........refusing to turn over emails under a court order......and then confessed to destroying them..........

Well.........that's enough to do some time by itself.
Stil after Hillary because the Trump Crime family is in deep deep trouble..
Meanwhile Hillary is laughing at dopes like you still talking about her 24/7.

JGalt can't find a legit site to back up his Obama lies.
He also can't come up with a good reason why Trump's petrified about having his finances looked into.

Same ole same ole.

Seems to me more like your leftists are the one who are truly "terrified". Your entire ideology became irrelevant in 2016 and now you're suffering from a collective impotence to change this country back to what it was under Obama.

But sadly, you can't. You can't change anything. In spite of all your rage, you're still just rats in a cage. Now be a good rat and eat your cheese nibbles. Maybe learn to do some little rat tricks to entertain us.
Poor guy. Can't back up any of his lies so he resorts back to his Nov celebration.
Lmao.
Thanks for giving up and falling on your face..

All these lawyers have two things in common. They are all democrats and all Democrat donors. Now they are all being paid. Sounds more like payback.
All 16 lawyers have a lot in common. They're consummate professionals and experts in the matter at hand.

Maybe in a kangaroo court....
Perhaps you should try it.........Be ordered by a judge to hand over evidence and you destroy it.......then admit it..........

Enjoy your stay in Jail...............

She destroyed the emails AFTER the judge told her, or she had already deleted them?
Give me a break........your really going to go there.

She had a professional company wipe the hard drive..............admitted it and you are going to play these games............a lot of work went into finding those emails and trying to recover...........but noooooooooooooo she's so dang innocent.................

Innocent only if your party owns the DOJ.

He also can't come up with a good reason why Trump's petrified about having his finances looked into.

Same ole same ole.

Seems to me more like your leftists are the one who are truly "terrified". Your entire ideology became irrelevant in 2016 and now you're suffering from a collective impotence to change this country back to what it was under Obama.

But sadly, you can't. You can't change anything. In spite of all your rage, you're still just rats in a cage. Now be a good rat and eat your cheese nibbles. Maybe learn to do some little rat tricks to entertain us.
Since you're still in victory mode... how has it gone for Trump since Nov?
Lowest rated prez ever. Zero legislative achievements, 3 criminal investigations going strong.
I bet that's not what you expected back in Nov.
lol

Same ole same ole.

Lowest rated prez ever. Zero legislative achievements, 3 criminal investigations going strong.
lol
Illegals wouldn't agree with you................lol

Neither would the Supreme court..........lol

I think a pipeline got approved............lol

less regulations.............................lol

travel ban via Supreme Court..............lol

Firing incompetents in the VA......even passed a new law to do so.................lol

Coming soon.........another tougher law on immigration...........tsk tsk........your losing your voter base.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Same ole same ole.

lol

And the best part? Trump gets to live rent-free in your head for the next 4-8 years. You'd think that with all that money he has, he would being paying you to live there, but nope. :biggrin:

She had a professional company wipe the hard drive..............admitted it and you are going to play these games............a lot of work went into finding those emails and trying to recover...........but noooooooooooooo she's so dang innocent.................

Yeah, I am going there. Because at that time she didn't even know it was an issue. Or she might not have known. That aside, I find it kinda funny that Trump and his acolytes might have DEFINITELY colluded with Russian authorities and all the Deplorables want to give him a free pass. Meanwhile Hillary might have opened her emails up to hackers - something that would have HORRIFIED her had it happened - and yet you want to crucify her. Interesting.....Trump undermines US deliberately - free pass. Hillary does it accidentally - lock her up.

IMG_0172.GIF

Maybe in a kangaroo court....
Perhaps you should try it.........Be ordered by a judge to hand over evidence and you destroy it.......then admit it..........

Enjoy your stay in Jail...............

She destroyed the emails AFTER the judge told her, or she had already deleted them?

Still focused on Hillary like a laser beam... ignores the 3 criminal investigations into the Trump Crime family.
Trump: 3 criminal investigations
Hillary : None

Attachments

• IMG_0438.JPG
    IMG_0438.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 10

Same ole same ole.

lol
Illegals wouldn't agree with you................lol

Neither would the Supreme court..........lol

I think a pipeline got approved............lol

less regulations.............................lol

travel ban via Supreme Court..............lol

Firing incompetents in the VA......even passed a new law to do so.................lol

Coming soon.........another tougher law on immigration...........tsk tsk........your losing your voter base.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not to mention, Wall Street and the American business sector loves him. Too bad we didn't have this kind of economic growth under the chocolate messiah.

Same ole same ole.

lol

And the best part? Trump gets to live rent-free in your head for the next 4-8 years. You'd think that with all that money he has, he would being paying you to live there, but nope. :biggrin:
More deflecting because you couldn't come up with even one valid source for your Obama lies.
Too damn funny.
I know you don't want to know if your president is a crook... but you're going to find out anyway..

Same ole same ole.

lol

More deflecting because you couldn't come up with even on valid source for your Obama lies.
Too damn funny.
You got that evidence on Trump yet......................proving your THEORIES.................

Too damn funny.

Forum List

Back