Mueller hires another Dem donor. Oh no freaking bias here.lol. Mueller's a bad joke

JGalt can't find a legit site to back up his Obama lies.
He also can't come up with a good reason why Trump's petrified about having his finances looked into.

Same ole same ole.

Seems to me more like your leftists are the one who are truly "terrified". Your entire ideology became irrelevant in 2016 and now you're suffering from a collective impotence to change this country back to what it was under Obama.

But sadly, you can't. You can't change anything. In spite of all your rage, you're still just rats in a cage. Now be a good rat and eat your cheese nibbles. Maybe learn to do some little rat tricks to entertain us.
Since you're still in victory mode... how has it gone for Trump since Nov?
Lowest rated prez ever. Zero legislative achievements, 3 criminal investigations going strong.
I bet that's not what you expected back in Nov.
lol

And the best part? Trump gets to live rent-free in your head for the next 4-8 years. You'd think that with all that money he has, he would being paying you to live there, but nope. :biggrin:
More deflecting because you couldn't come up with even one valid source for your Obama lies.
Too damn funny.
I know you don't want to know if your president is a crook... but you're going to find out anyway..

Is your google broken or something? Do your own homework, Pinky.

He also can't come up with a good reason why Trump's petrified about having his finances looked into.

Same ole same ole.

Seems to me more like your leftists are the one who are truly "terrified". Your entire ideology became irrelevant in 2016 and now you're suffering from a collective impotence to change this country back to what it was under Obama.

But sadly, you can't. You can't change anything. In spite of all your rage, you're still just rats in a cage. Now be a good rat and eat your cheese nibbles. Maybe learn to do some little rat tricks to entertain us.
Lowest rated prez ever. Zero legislative achievements, 3 criminal investigations going strong.
lol
Illegals wouldn't agree with you................lol

Neither would the Supreme court..........lol

I think a pipeline got approved............lol

less regulations.............................lol

travel ban via Supreme Court..............lol

Firing incompetents in the VA......even passed a new law to do so.................lol

Coming soon.........another tougher law on immigration...........tsk tsk........your losing your voter base.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not to mention, Wall Street and the American business sector loves him. Too bad we didn't have this kind of economic growth under the chocolate messiah.
no the stock market wasn't booming under Obama. Got any more lies you can't back up?

Trump will be lucky to get to the end of his 2nd year.

I had this up already. Huge Democrat. Wife was appointed a Judge by Obama. Mueller is a right off. No creds now.
100% wrong. Bob Mueller has more creds than anyone in Washington. Have you ever heard the R's and D's talk about him?
It's with reverence.
Cry all you want your smearing of Mueller will not deter him from doing his job.
Mueller has violated the law and the code of ethics (Officers of the Court). Mueller has a substantial conflict of interest.. His days are numbered as is the length of this investigation.

Tell me again , after 13 months of investigation what criminal conduct have you uncovered?
he doesn't have a substantial conflict of interest.

BEFORE he was even hired by the acting attorney general, a Trump appointee, everyone knew Mueller had worked with Comey over the years, all the republicans in congress and the senate applauding the pick all KNEW he and comey worked together from time to time....

This is a Russian election interference case and possible trump team conspiring with the russian gvt that could lead to other things but primarily that....

Comey really isn't a part of this case...

other than a few very minor parts that took place after he left and if anything needs done on that, Mueller can recuse himself from that if he feels it is necessary.

Same ole same ole.

lol

And the best part? Trump gets to live rent-free in your head for the next 4-8 years. You'd think that with all that money he has, he would being paying you to live there, but nope. :biggrin:
More deflecting because you couldn't come up with even one valid source for your Obama lies.
Too damn funny.
I know you don't want to know if your president is a crook... but you're going to find out anyway..

Is your google broken or something? Do your own homework, Pinky.
So because you couldn't find anything you want ME to back up your lies.
Hysterical..

Same ole same ole.

lol
Illegals wouldn't agree with you................lol

Neither would the Supreme court..........lol

I think a pipeline got approved............lol

less regulations.............................lol

travel ban via Supreme Court..............lol

Firing incompetents in the VA......even passed a new law to do so.................lol

Coming soon.........another tougher law on immigration...........tsk tsk........your losing your voter base.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Not to mention, Wall Street and the American business sector loves him. Too bad we didn't have this kind of economic growth under the chocolate messiah.
no the stock market wasn't booming under Obama. Got any more lies you can't back up?

Trump will be lucky to get to the end of his 2nd year.

Are you even aware that it rose to the highest level in its history? Ahhh, I got it. CNN and MSNBC aren't telling you that because they're still parroting "Russia Russia Russia.."

White House aides say Trump is fit to be tied now that he knows a specialized lawyer is looking into his personal finances.
Makes me smile..

White House aides say Trump is fit to be tied now that he knows a specialized lawyer is looking into his personal finances.
Makes me smile..

Geez, Pinky. You're not only letting Trump live rent-free in your brain, you're also doing CNN's job of making up fake news stories for free.

Tell you what: I have some brush that needs clearing on the back 40. I'll buy you a nice ice cream cone if you do that for me, and I'll make it not one, but two scoops. :biggrin:

Trump does. He's scared shitless.
Our beloved President could care less.....they got nothing on him. .... :cool:
Why has he adamantly refused to reveal his tax returns then?
Why has he tried to derail the investigation?
Does that sound like an innocent man?
Beloved?
Not your life. He's the most despised man in the world.

Why should he even be forced to release them? We have this little organization in our government that you've probably never heard of: It's called the "IRS".

If there were any improprieties in in financial affairs, don't you think the IRS would have said something about them? Trump does after all submit a copy of them to the IRS every year. Or have you not heard of that custom?

Geez, are all liberals as dumb as you are?
he's not looking for tax code improprieties...that's up to the IRS.... he's looking for business and financial connections to the Russian gvt, or the Russian money laundering schemes, or Putin's Russian Oligarchs or some sort of quid pro quo between trump or the trump family or the trump team that shows a payoff....we don't know all that has been found so far, but one thing for certain, following the money is always a part of investigations like this....

if there isn't a connection then great, if there is one then that will be addressed...

Are any of them gonna check to see if Clinton foundation or DNC wrote a 10 million dollar check to a book publisher or any third party as laison to paying off Comey through his 10 million dollar book deal?
Maybe this is why Mueller is being suggested to obey the law & recuse himself.

If they only did that kind of thorough investigation of the backdoor payoffs of the Obama's 4.4 million persian rugs or multi millions in those 2 book deals, then we can see an even standard not a witch hunt.

Last edited:
Beloved?

Why should he even be forced to release them? We have this little organization in our government that you've probably never heard of: It's called the "IRS".

If there were any improprieties in in financial affairs, don't you think the IRS would have said something about them? Trump does after all submit a copy of them to the IRS every year. Or have you not heard of that custom?

he's not looking for tax code improprieties...that's up to the IRS.... he's looking for business and financial connections to the Russian gvt, or the Russian money laundering schemes, or Putin's Russian Oligarchs or some sort of quid pro quo between trump or the trump family or the trump team that shows a payoff....we don't know all that has been found so far, but one thing for certain, following the money is always a part of investigations like this....

if there isn't a connection then great, if there is one then that will be addressed...
Oh there is one care,or else the moron wouldn't be firing so many or fighting so hard against investigations Wait till they find out what his taxes are hiding We ALL should be embarrassed he's our president

Beloved?

Since when is it illegal to do business with Russia? That will only eventually be filed along with the other fake scandals "Russian Collusion", "Obstruction of Justice", and "Two Scoops of Ice Cream."

I'm making a prediction here, so watch carefully or you'll miss it.

Makes me smile..

Geez, Pinky. You're not only letting Trump live rent-free in your brain, you're also doing CNN's job of making up fake news stories for free.

Tell you what: I have some brush that needs clearing on the back 40. I'll buy you a nice ice cream cone if you do that for me, and I'll make it not one, but two scoops. :biggrin:
^^ believes the JR meeting with the Russians was about adoption. Lol
Even though there's documented proof it WASNT about Adoption.
But because Trump concocted his lying letter, JGalt believes it.

Beloved?

Since when is it illegal to do business with Russia? That will only eventually be filed along with the other fake scandals "Russian Collusion", "Obstruction of Justice", and "Two Scoops of Ice Cream."

I'm making a prediction here, so watch carefully or you'll miss it.
Trump has said a number of times," I have no business with Russia."
Meanwhile Don Jr has said, " Most of our business is with Russia. "
Just one of a million lies you believe.

Only the government would bring in 16 fucking lawyers to find nothing. But they will pat themselves on the back for getting paid. That's the democrat way.
To " find nothing."
A bit presumptuous don't you think..
When you find more of the nothing you have...it's been a year. How many lawyers do you think you need to find the nothing you're looking for?

IMG_0509.GIF
Are any of them gonna check to see if Clinton foundation or DNC wrote a 10 million dollar check to a book publisher or any third party as laison to paying off Comey through his 10 million dollar book deal?

If they only did that kind of thorough investigation of the backdoor payoffs of the Obama's 4.4 million persian rugs or multi millions in those 2 book deals, then we can see an even standard not a witch hunt.
Trump : 3 criminal investigations in6 months
Obama : none in 8 years
Hillary: zero

View attachment 141772

Trump : 3 criminal investigations in6 months
Obama : none in 8 years
Hillary: zero
Wait what? The Clinton cartel none? You can't be serious.

Only the government would bring in 16 fucking lawyers to find nothing. But they will pat themselves on the back for getting paid. That's the democrat way.
To " find nothing."
A bit presumptuous don't you think..
When you find more of the nothing you have...it's been a year. How many lawyers do you think you need to find the nothing you're looking for?
Does the short bus pick you up each morning?
Joachim Castro who has seen the evidence " Theres going to be People going to prison."
So enjoy your time before the hammer come down.

Forum List

Back