Mueller hires another Dem donor. Oh no freaking bias here.lol. Mueller's a bad joke

Another conspiracy of the Trumpies is the Seth Rich " murder." Now that it's been debunked a number of times and we've just found out Fox and Trump colluded on this... it shows the Trumpies with more egg on their faces.
I used the word " Rob" like Seth Rich as in using an event as an image of what they can't do. Do you understand the use of analogies? And nobody knows why Seth was murdered or who did it, so your conclusions have no merit because you dismiss one aspect of a report. That is called an
ad hominem response, taking one aspect to smokescreen the full picture and selectively ignore what you can't answer.

And your claim Clintons have never been investigated is like your party claim no illegals voted. You have selective amnesia.
What about rape charges, email scandal was partially pretend investigated, Benghazi,
Whitewater that began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton, even Chelsea hired a private investigator to investigate her own parents that counts too-probably worse.
Fact is you don't know what is being investigated, because only Dems leak about Trump, not their queen bee.
^^ still believes Trump's lie that 3-6 million illegals voted.
Too damn funny.

Only the government would bring in 16 fucking lawyers to find nothing. But they will pat themselves on the back for getting paid. That's the democrat way.
To " find nothing."
A bit presumptuous don't you think..
When you find more of the nothing you have...it's been a year. How many lawyers do you think you need to find the nothing you're looking for?
Mueller would NOT hire all of those investigator prosecutors if there were NOTHING....even if he doubled them up working as teams there would still be at least 8 avenues of possible wrong doings that they are concentrating on....

The FBI team is doing the legwork, but these guys and gals will be the ones deciding if any crimes were committed and if so, how they will approach their prosecutions if they have any and what other things the FBI should focus their investigating on...

I don't think Mueller is haphazardly hiring a bunch of people for nothing and wasting tax dollars....he came in, studied up on the investigation and determined the manpower he would need.

He's just pulling a Patrick Fitzgerald. This is deja vu. Comey appointed Fitzgerald to work over the Bush administration and try to throw a biggie in jail over the Plane fairytale.

Eerily similar. Fitzgerald like Mueller was one of Comey's best friends trying to take down a Republican President. Fitzgerald was even one of Comey's childrens Godfathers.

When the Trump Cultists start screaming about the political affiliation of the investigators, they are just channeling their dear leaders fear of the prosecutor's specialties.

No the law specifically 28 CFR Section 45.2 is quite clear and has been violated by Mueller not recusing himself, which is what Trump was truly getting at about why Sessions should not have recused himself if Mueller is not gonna.
Furthermore Mueller was bringing in Clinton donors/supporters, so unless they are there to spill the beans on what they know and help that way, then their partiality is questionable, especially considering all the leaks.
And it compromises the investigation giving a heads up to the Clinton camp as known data destroyers obstructing justice by destroying evidence.
What would you have said if Mueller was friends with Trump or Sessions and brought in all Trump donors? Yeah exactly.
Does not question his integrity, just the law states he has to recuse himself due to his attachment with Comey-no wiggle room from that law that way there is no question, but when you violate that law the questions then surface which is why others did the right thing and recused themselves.

Last edited:
Another conspiracy of the Trumpies is the Seth Rich " murder." Now that it's been debunked a number of times and we've just found out Fox and Trump colluded on this... it shows the Trumpies with more egg on their faces.
I used the word " Rob" like Seth Rich as in using an event as an image of what they can't do. Do you understand the use of analogies? And nobody knows why Seth was murdered or who did it, so your conclusions have no merit because you dismiss one aspect of a report. That is called an
ad hominem response, taking one aspect to smokescreen the full picture and selectively ignore what you can't answer.

And your claim Clintons have never been investigated is like your party claim no illegals voted. You have selective amnesia.
What about rape charges, email scandal was partially pretend investigated, Benghazi,
Whitewater that began with an investigation into the real estate investments of Bill and Hillary Clinton, even Chelsea hired a private investigator to investigate her own parents that counts too-probably worse.
Fact is you don't know what is being investigated, because only Dems leak about Trump, not their queen bee.
^^ still believes Trump's lie that 3-6 million illegals voted.
Too damn funny.

You lie, post where I ever used a number, and I'll post where you guys use the number 0 and words like none. Which means all my links of proven by arrests makes you the liars. Which is why you lied and needed to deflect your original lie and blunder claims.

And by the way your other post also a lie,
you did not claim to declare 0 Clinton investigations lately until a later post to try and save face from Originally being outted as saying QUOTE:
Obama : none in 8 years
Hillary: zero

NOWHERE do you say "recently", until you get busted and are embarassed into changing your commentary out Of THAT EMBARASSMENT.

game, set, match- truth does not need lies to defend itself and liars protecting a known pathological liar is just pathetically easy to expose.

This one is going to infuriate Trump.
It's former fraud Prosecutor Greg Andres whose speciality is looking into white collar crime, money laundering etc.
His job will be to " follow the money."
Trump's money, which will lead to subpoenas for his tax returns.
If Trump has nothing to hide he won't bat an eyelash.
But we all know the whiny little bitch has a lot to hide which is why he's refused to release his tax returns.

Still fishing?

970A7570_1448980364.jpg

Only the government would bring in 16 fucking lawyers to find nothing. But they will pat themselves on the back for getting paid. That's the democrat way.

Are you a wizard or something? :biggrin:
I have my moments.
Journalists aren’t props to be used to help the White House spread propaganda.

Facts matter and this White House needs to be held accountable every single day.
You took the last eight years off. What's the urgency now?
you're spouting bs again Anyone with a brain in their head knows the republican party did nothing but bash obama and stopped gov't from moving forwards for 8 years

Eerily similar. Fitzgerald like Mueller was one of Comey's best friends trying to take down a Republican President. Fitzgerald was even one of Comey's childrens Godfathers.
You make no sense. What would any of this matter? (Mueller is a Republican, BTW) Mueller isn't going to be the judge or the jury. He will have to be able to prove everything he presents.

So where does so-called bias even come into play?

You make no sense. What would any of this matter? (Mueller is a Republican, BTW) Mueller isn't going to be the judge or the jury. He will have to be able to prove everything he presents.

That's what frightens them so much....

Don't hand me this shit that Mueller is a Republican. Supposedly so is John F'n asshole McCain. All Mueller is going to do now is pull a Fitzgerald. Mueller and Fitzgerald have a lot in common and not just their devout friendships with Comey.

Don't hand me this shit that Mueller is a Republican. Supposedly so is John F'n asshole McCain. All Mueller is going to do now is pull a Fitzgerald. Mueller and Fitzgerald have a lot in common and not just their devout friendships with Comey.
Is Graham a RINO also?

You got to love this
I love this headline:

"Extremely rare for grand jury not to return indictment, statistics show"

I have my moments.

Facts matter and this White House needs to be held accountable every single day.
They don't want Trump to be held accountable. They don't want to know if their president is a crook.
View attachment 141772
Are any of them gonna check to see if Clinton foundation or DNC wrote a 10 million dollar check to a book publisher or any third party as laison to paying off Comey through his 10 million dollar book deal?
Maybe this is why Mueller is being suggested to obey the law & recuse himself.

If they only did that kind of thorough investigation of the backdoor payoffs of the Obama's 4.4 million persian rugs or multi millions in those 2 book deals, then we can see an even standard not a witch hunt.
Trump : 3 criminal investigations in6 months
Wait what? The Clinton cartel none? You can't be serious.
Please list the current investigations Hillary is involved in. Then list the indictments and convictions for her.
Good luck.
Current? Of course not, she's special. Comey laid out everything she did illegally then decided she was too dumb to know it was illegal.

White Water, Benghazi, private servers, unsecured secret emails. She was just too dumb to know this was wrong. She should be our president. Because she's really smart and stuff.
whitewater was investigated countless times by non partisan sources and it came up with nothing.
13 Benghazi investigations concluded Obama and Hillary did nothing criminal. But that won't stop you lying about it.

Yeah, bi-partisan.. so far this a loyal Democrat heading up an investigation and hiring Democrat donors as henchman.

Bi-partisan my ass.

Is Graham a RINO also?

Most current Republicans are.

I have my moments.

They don't want Trump to be held accountable. They don't want to know if their president is a crook.
View attachment 141772 Trump : 3 criminal investigations in6 months
Please list the current investigations Hillary is involved in. Then list the indictments and convictions for her.
Good luck.
Current? Of course not, she's special. Comey laid out everything she did illegally then decided she was too dumb to know it was illegal.

White Water, Benghazi, private servers, unsecured secret emails. She was just too dumb to know this was wrong. She should be our president. Because she's really smart and stuff.
whitewater was investigated countless times by non partisan sources and it came up with nothing.
13 Benghazi investigations concluded Obama and Hillary did nothing criminal. But that won't stop you lying about it.

Yeah, bi-partisan.. so far this a loyal Democrat heading up an investigation and hiring Democrat donors as henchman.

Bi-partisan my ass.
Follow the money

I have my moments.

Good luck.

Bi-partisan my ass.
Follow the money

Like the Russian government gave Trump money or something?

You guys and girls are setting yourselves up for a big disappointment. And I'm going to laughing at your silly asses.

Whatever Mueller comes up with against Trump will have zero, zip, nada credibility/

This whole farce is right out of Comey's playbook when he launched a war against the Bush administration by assigning Patrick Fitzgerald into the ridiculous Valerie Plane non scandal.

Comey is a real scumbucket. All that's different is by leaking to the NYT's he managed to manouver his best buddy and mentor into Special Counsel instead of the godfather of his child Fitzpatrick.

Wait till you catch the connections to Obama. :lol: His wife was nominated as a Federal Judge by Obama. Oh no bias here.

:lmao:

"Eight confirmed Democratic donors are now working for special counsel Robert Mueller’s legal team with the new addition of Greg Andres.

Reuters reported that Andres, who most recently worked as white collar defense attorney for the New York firm Davis Polk, will be joining Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

A search of federal election records shows that Andres has donated at least a total of $3700 to federal Democratic candidates, including $2700 to New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in March 2017.

The Daily Caller previously reported that the seven other Democratic attorneys working with Mueller have donated a little over $60,700 to Democratic campaigns.

Andres, 50, also has another connection to the Democratic Party as his wife, Ronnie Abrams, is a federal judge that was nominated by President Barack Obama in 2011.

Abrams was also reportedly assigned to a case in which a watchdog group is claiming President Trump has violated the Constitution because his hotels do business with foreign governments."

Mueller Hires Yet Another Democratic Donor
We should appoint someone fair, say, Omarosa

Is Graham a RINO also?

Hell yeah! Another one that should just cross the floor and become the Democrat he always was.

Lindsey Graham: Vote Me Out If You Oppose Amnesty and Outsourcing

Lindsey Graham: Vote Me Out If You Oppose Amnesty and Outsourcing - Breitbart

I have my moments.

View attachment 141772 Trump : 3 criminal investigations in6 months
Good luck.

Bi-partisan my ass.

And Mueller's law partner is none other than Jamie Gorelick. Yes, that Gorelick.

Forum List

Back