Mueller hires ANOTHER Trump Hating prosecutor

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.

LOL dude isn't even hiding his hatred for President Trump and his FAKE investigation....NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt....so much for being NEUTRAL,impossible when you hire people the President personally fired. Its time to end this witch hunt once and for all.Let congress do their own goofy investigation.

If Trump didn't do anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about

Firing Comey was a big mistake. He shouldn't compound it by trying to fire Mueller.

Firing Comey was a big mistake. He shouldn't compound it by trying to fire Mueller.
I just BET you would be this calm and fine about this is your precious messiah negro Obama was being investigated by forces that despised him eh?

LOL you people wanted Comey fired don't deny it. ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Firing the main leaker and Hillary sycophant was a necessity. We need to see how all this plays out. Real crimes vs fake news. Poor Jeff Sessions needs to replace 90% of the liberal lawyers in Justice before they can prosecute real crimes.

Robert Mueller just hired an Obama-era US prosecutor for Trump-Russia investigation

NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt...
Yes, that is your plan. I hope there are enough people in this country left with two ACTUAL brain cells to rub together who are willing to listen to the findings of this investigation.
The partisanship is in your mind. No administration should be expecting everyone in the huge apparatus of government to be "loyal" to the President.
This attack against Mueller and his team is one of the most disgraceful to come from this administration so far. Don't ever dare call a "leftie" a fascist or an authoritarian again. That is EXACTLY what you are being.

I just BET you would be this calm and fine about this is your precious messiah negro Obama was being investigated by forces that despised him eh?

I'm sure if there was something to investigate him for other than bizarre conspiracy theories, your boys in Congress would have done it.

Or maybe they learned their lesson from trying to impeach Clinton over a blow job.

Everyone has some sort of political affiliation. I hate to tell you but not everyone is like you. some people are professional enough to separate their political feelings with their job.

Congress isn't partisan? In what reality do you reside?

Firing the main leaker and Hillary sycophant was a necessity. We need to see how all this plays out. Real crimes vs fake news. Poor Jeff Sessions needs to replace 90% of the liberal lawyers in Justice before they can prosecute real crimes.

The problem is, your side doesn't have enough people smart enough to get law degrees, and the few who are work for Wall Street where the real money is made fleecing the rubes like you.

Here's the real problem you guys have. There's a way to survive special prosecutors.

1) Be open with the investigation.
2) Have underlings ready to fall on their swords
3) Drag it out until people get tired of it.

Reagan survived Iran-Contra in this way, and Clinton survived his scandals.

Trump doesn't have the discipline, and honestly, I don't seen Mantefort or Flynn falling on their swords for this guy.

Hey oldlady, how about Hillary's illegal server and mishandling classified info? How did Comey know her "intent"? That was disgraceful, disgusting, and a sham.
Nothing to do with this topic.

NO ONE with more than 2 brain cells to rub together will believe a damn thing good or bad that comes from this witch hunt...
Yes, that is your plan. I hope there are enough people in this country left with two ACTUAL brain cells to rub together who are willing to listen to the findings of this investigation.
The partisanship is in your mind. No administration should be expecting everyone in the huge apparatus of government to be "loyal" to the President.
This attack against Mueller and his team is one of the most disgraceful to come from this administration so far. Don't ever dare call a "leftie" a fascist or an authoritarian again. That is EXACTLY what you are being.
LOL! Anything that comes out of this is going to be called RIGHTFULLY SO bullshit because its being "investigated" by people who are ENEMIES of President Trump AND America...hell its literally a kangaroo court type deal that we claim North Korea and Iran and other places do.

I'm sure if there was something to investigate him for other than bizarre conspiracy theories, your boys in Congress would have done it.

Or maybe they learned their lesson from trying to impeach Clinton over a blow job.
Love the deflection snowflake. Bout what I expected
Everyone has some sort of political affiliation. I hate to tell you but not everyone is like you. some people are professional enough to separate their political feelings with their job.
Of course everyone does so hire people from the Bush administration or the Reagan one or people who at least have no ties to the last regime AND got fired from his job by the current president...ya know that's a SLIGHT conflict of interest that would NEVER fly in a court of law. President Trump should nip this shit in the bud ASAP or just make sure an "accident" happens to a few of these bastards.The rest will get the picture most of all Mueller who is showing his true colors.

Congress isn't partisan? In what reality do you reside?
But BOTH parties are investigating the entire thing NOT people HIRED by Obama and his regime. The congress is ELECTED by the people so its 50/50 not 100% witch hunt by people who HATE President Trump.

You mean like those years of Benghazi investigations?

Hey oldlady, how about Hillary's illegal server and mishandling classified info? How did Comey know her "intent"? That was disgraceful, disgusting, and a sham.

Your post was about "partisanship" and how sacred Mueller's henchmen are on their witch hunt, I merely pointed out that Comey was a loyal dem covering up Hillary's crimes with bullshit. We'll see how her Mueller's witch hunt ends up. This should be a criminal investigation, and its not, its a "witch hunt" because there is no crime.

I get it... maybe bring in investigators from Mars that don't know who any of the people are and can use fair judgment? I'm sure Alex Jones knows where there are some Martians to do this.

Your post was about "partisanship" and how sacred Mueller's henchmen are on their witch hunt, I merely pointed out that Comey was a loyal dem covering up Hillary's crimes with bullshit. We'll see how her Mueller's witch hunt ends up. This should be a criminal investigation, and its not, its a "witch hunt" because there is no crime.

Comey was a Republican up to 2017.

Forum List

Back